Maximum Physics Project

View File

MAXIMUM PHYSICS PROJECT

Spoiler

Description

This is a pre-conceptual mod. The objective of this project is to put as much physics as realistically possible into a new and improved body that is free to use in the modding community.

What's in the current version?

• Barely functioning anus and vagina physics.
  • Hair physics.
  • Rigid Body.
  • Custom skeleton.
  • Barely functioning volumetric Boob physics.
  • DOA5 Helena Port with significant edits.

What's up next?

So, here's an update (February 2020):

Basically, I've got the main parts of the body done, but it turns out that Blender's armature and weight paint system is more frustrating to work with. The axis pivots are not performing how one would imagine them to work, so it's very difficult to test the effectiveness of topology. But if you want to take a preview look at the body, here ya go:

Spoiler

Requirements:

Probable Questions:

What's going to happen to Helena? I'm going to eventually move away from DOA, so if you want to do your own thing with the model, back it up while you can.

Where's the outfit? "Help Helena", "Help Rags" in console. Or open the chests during the entrance to Fort Helgen.

What do I do with this mod? Well, you can play around with it and be like, "Gee whiz, this sure is interesting." Then delete it. Or, give a comment for a suggestion or a significant problem you're having with it.

What's "counter" for? It was my thought prossess to turn the magical ward spell into a scripted occurence that would do 200% damage and trigger a killcam animation at the cost of stamina instead of magicka.

What does "Finishing Move" do? Boosts damage by 300% for 3-4 seconds. Once a day power.

Why doesn't the physics work with the outfit? Well, I'm working on it. Ran into issues merging. What I am actually considering is doing two seperate bodies. One for clevage outfits and one for nude, seeing how the physics shouldn't look the same on an outfit as it does nude anyways.

What about SMP? SMP is great, I'd love to do it. But that's down the road.

Changelog:

0.002α :

*Fixed hair texture.

0.001α :

*Merged textures into Skyrim compatible format

*Redid base meshes to align with XP32E skeleton

*Fidgeted with XP32E skeleton till it would work with body

*Put volumetric breasts in (Currently under construction)

*Put Vagina and Anus physics (Currently under weightpainting and testing)

*Made DOA5 Port look nice with Skyrim's engine.

Technical physics drivel that only physics nerds care about :P

Spoiler

My personal notes on Havok & Skyrim:

To my current knowledge (I could be wrong, as the complexity of Havok physics is high):

*Fixed constraints operate like generic, except only move when engaged. Great for animations.

*Prismatic constraints have a high tau. I don't know why it's called tau, It's tolerance. Tau is a number, but w/e.

*Only hinges, ball and socket, and Ragdolls can chain.

*Generic Constraint angles do not work.

*Keyframed rigid bodies need to be placed before the chain. The chain can not operate if they are placed afterwards.

*Heavier weight rigid bodies accelerate/decelerate slower, even if the ratio of force remains the same.

*Use box inertias rather than spheres unless you NEED a sphere. They compute much faster. (This is from my experience in messing with Blender physics - Blender uses the bullet engine)

*HDT's JFF chain system doesn't work in a way that I foresee it being useful. Better to just do your own chains.

There's probably more to add, when I think of something I'll jot it down for other physics devs

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/01/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

33 minutes ago, C0BeN0K said:

someone have a video how it looks?

:thumbsup:

33 minutes ago, LAL_Narvi said:

Heu!!!!

What about the installation?

Sorry but i am just able to play...

Install SOS, Install Racemenu, Install Physics Extensions, Install ENB (optional). Install this file, profit. All links are in the description.

12 minutes ago, LAL_Narvi said:

Ok, i have all of these requirements installed and i use usely modmanager organisator. But i thing i just have to unzip your files in data correct?

And is it all for using them?

Oh lol, you must be new to modding? Maybe it's ~not~ a good idea to start off with this mod, as it is extremely experimental ?

But, this video will greatly help you out :)

Great news! A very interesting project, and if you do not mind, I will try to adapt it for the smp as an experiment. If everything works out, I'll show it here.
And the question is: What kind of mod is this studio? I have been looking for this for tests for a long time, I will be grateful for the link or file. Thanks! 

1 hour ago, Gromilla said:

Great news! A very interesting project, and if you do not mind, I will try to adapt it for the smp as an experiment. If everything works out, I'll show it here.
And the question is: What kind of mod is this studio? I have been looking for this for tests for a long time, I will be grateful for the link or file. Thanks! 

Cool. If you really want to be a huge help to the SMP life, take a look at Notepad++, specifically the macros and plugins. If you get into the smp thing and do a plugin convertor macro/plugin for PE to SMP, that'd be a huge boon to this project. But it's only a thought, I'm looking forward to seeing what you have anyways!

1 hour ago, nackedsnake said:

Nice to see this dedicated thread for your project!

Could you repost your findings and work arounds from the previous thread you shared recently? Would be nice to have some technical aspects here as well :)

Thanks!

4 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Cool. If you really want to be a huge help to the SMP life, take a look at Notepad++, specifically the macros and plugins. If you get into the smp thing and do a plugin convertor macro/plugin for PE to SMP, that'd be a huge boon to this project. But it's only a thought, I'm looking forward to seeing what you have anyways!

He's been getting into everyone else's SMP files and claiming them as his for quite a while.

As for your former query, quaternions are used to find, map and project rotational vectors, especially in motion. Like the motion of soft round centrifugal things.

4 hours ago, 27X said:

He's been getting into everyone else's SMP files and claiming them as his for quite a while.

As for your former query, quaternions are used to find, map and project rotational vectors, especially in motion. Like the motion of soft round centrifugal things.

? Well it would be funny if he claimed this as his... because I'm not sure I even want to claim this set up as mine yet :P

Heh, as for the quaternions, I've honestly never heard of them until working with 3d physics. Using 4th dimensional complex numbers to solve for vectors in 3d space, and they've been in use for over 100 years? Wow, feels like I've been living under a rock.

13 hours ago, 27X said:

And you, as usual, try to troll everyone, and stupidly insult people. But thanks for such attention to my person :)

I never called something mine without the permission of the author and reference to him. 

22 hours ago, Gromilla said:

And you, as usual, try to troll everyone, and stupidly insult people. But thanks for such attention to my person :)

I never called something mine without the permission of the author and reference to him. 

So what's 27x referring to? It's not cool to falsely accuse someone, but it's also not cool to claim stuff as your own.

7 hours ago, Vlade717 said:

Hey don't want to start anything, but Helena's a personal thing for me. Be nice. Don't know what else to say? Wish she wasn't used for this.

Bring on the hate replies....

? I'm curious as to where you derive your logic from. DOA characters were designed to promote sexuality and promiscuity. DOA is known for it's skimpy clothing and bouncing tiddies. Secondly, how did you come across this thread? The only links to it that I know are my Vimeo channel, which is clearly marked mature, sexual, and nudity, or LL which hosts far more extreme sexual content then this mod.  So one would only assume that you were looking for sexual content in the DOA realm, or a regular member of LL. Also, what is "nice"? What am I being now? The opposite of nice? Applying anatomical physics to the purpose of sexualizing a digital model that's original purpose was to be sexualized in the first place?

I'm going to help you out. Being sexually attracted to women and wanting sex from them is not wrong, it's your biological nature. Also, it's not wrong to view women sexually, they want to be viewed sexually. Well, except those repulsive blobs who screech "Stop treating us like sexual objects!". I mean, don't be a scumbag and treat women less than human, but it's okay to want them sexually, they like it when you do. Also, don't assume women are pure, falling into the white knight syndrome. If a women is as hot as Helena is, she is definitely not pure, unless she is using her purity as a marketable value to get the wealthiest, most powerful, most skilled man possible, or for religious reasons, which is practicality, not purity. The person who treats women as pure is going to get pushed aside and thrown into a friend zone while the person who wants to fuck the girl's brains out, while having something she wants to offer her, is going to be greeted with open arms, and legs. She doesn't want guys to "Be nice."

That said, I'll be switching to a custom body anyway. I only needed to learn DOA's modeling techniques and how to incorporate them into Skyrim.

Also, this isn't directly your fault, but I already have grievance with this site and SJWs. If this is the new thing with LL, then I'm done with this site, seriously.

13 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

So what's 27x referring to? It's not cool to falsely accuse someone, but it's also not cool to claim stuff as your own.

? I'm curious as to where you derive your logic from. DOA characters were designed to promote sexuality and promiscuity. DOA is known for it's skimpy clothing and bouncing tiddies. Secondly, how did you come across this thread? The only links to it that I know are my Vimeo channel, which is clearly marked mature, sexual, and nudity, or LL which hosts far more extreme sexual content then this mod.  So one would only assume that you were looking for sexual content in the DOA realm, or a regular member of LL. Also, what is "nice"? What am I being now? The opposite of nice? Applying anatomical physics to the purpose of sexualizing a digital model that's original purpose was to be sexualized in the first place?

I'm going to help you out. Being sexually attracted to women and wanting sex from them is not wrong, it's your biological nature. Also, it's not wrong to view women sexually, they want to be viewed sexually. Well, except those repulsive blobs who screech "Stop treating us like sexual objects!". I mean, don't be a scumbag and treat women less than human, but it's okay to want them sexually, they like it when you do. Also, don't assume women are pure, falling into the white knight syndrome. If a women is as hot as Helena is, she is definitely not pure, unless she is using her purity as a marketable value to get the wealthiest, most powerful, most skilled man possible, or for religious reasons, which is practicality, not purity. The person who treats women as pure is going to get pushed aside and thrown into a friend zone while the person who wants to fuck the girl's brains out, while having something she wants to offer her, is going to be greeted with open arms, and legs. She doesn't want guys to "Be nice."

That said, I'll be switching to a custom body anyway. I only needed to learn DOA's modeling techniques and how to incorporate them into Skyrim.

Also, this isn't directly your fault, but I already have grievance with this site and SJWs. If this is the new thing with LL, then I'm done with this site, seriously.

lmao, really lets us all grow up, there will always be morons expressing their petty crap SJW views. imo dont let this deter u and there seems to be an influx since these morons w/o any talents or skills but think it's their god given right to spam forums with useless SHIT!!

55 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

"...

"

Please just ignore them, there are many around who really appreciate what you do. Focus on the good part!

4 hours ago, Whizkid said:

lmao, really lets us all grow up, there will always be morons expressing their petty crap SJW views. imo dont let this deter u and there seems to be an influx since these morons w/o any talents or skills but think it's their god given right to spam forums with useless SHIT!!

3 hours ago, nackedsnake said:

Please just ignore them, there are many around who really appreciate what you do. Focus on the good part!

It's not them that annoy me, it's this site that doesn't moderate certain viewpoints but moderates others. Sort of a "rules for thee, but not for me" philosophy here.

Anyways, thanks for the support, honestly. And moving on:

What's up next:

Spoiler

Hor1234.jpg.0b2ae9d47fcbed8419cbdf805e026bbe.jpg

I need to resculpt the eyes, fix the lips (although they turned out great compared to the reference material, but now that I see them, they look too thick for a neutral look. Ass needs to be sculpted out more, need to lower the belly button, and my topology is a mess, although most of the structure is good. Hands look awful, I may need borrow some 3d references from DOA for the hands. But about 60% complete, at the current pace, should be ready to rig within a week or two.

Keep up the great work, there were also the old DOA race that contain kasumi, ayane, and the others as custom race but its abit broken, maybe you can add em in your pack in the future that's gonna be great xD
Just ignore those who are hate your work after all DOA character are truly fappable in every way, "YOU Hear me In Every WAY!", keep calm and make more xD

11 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Quadrify modifier. Same as in Blender. Blender is just easier to block model though. Unless you are an old dog who NEEDS to have their 3d gimble and widgets from 3DS max, just do it in blender 2.8, it's supremely better.

Tbh I have never used Blender. Once I read somewhere that the Nif plugin was quite problematic and had more issues than the Max one. I am not sure how well the Quadrify algorithm performs in Blender either. In 3DS it fails to restore the original topology.

14 hours ago, nackedsnake said:

Tbh I have never used Blender. Once I read somewhere that the Nif plugin was quite problematic and had more issues than the Max one. I am not sure how well the Quadrify algorithm performs in Blender either. In 3DS it fails to restore the original topology.

Yea, well the original topology is lost forever. All you can do is guess. However, remember that there are pole points that aren't quads, but tris. This is for when you try to merge different looping blocks (AKA around the eyes to the top of the head). Blender 2.8 and Cinema 4d are the two most user friendly programs. Maya and 3DS has MEL script viewer, which is better than Blender's python viewer, but other than that, once you get use to blender controls, workflow is at least 50-100% faster. I use 3DS for exporting to nif and weight painting. 3DS has bone pro and weight tools and Blender has vertex groups, 3ds is better in this regard.

Just export the object from blender in with options: -y front, +z top, keep vertex order, don't export materials, keep smooth groups, keep normals, selection only. Import using 3DS settings (if available): Unselect materials (I don't want 3ds file getting full of mats because mats on 3ds are frustrating to work with), Unselect turn quads to tris, select convert to editable poly, keep normals from file selected, unselect flip yz access. When exporting as a nif, unselect collapse transforms, zero transforms, and the tangent option. I honestly don't know why these are in here, if you put transforms in your animation, wouldn't you want them to show? But then again, I haven't animated in skyrim. Also, update tangents just breaks stuff like normals and from what I can tell doesn't change the function of the model in the game. I ASSUME update tangents is to smooth the smoothing groups so that you don't have sharp edges where you're not supposed to, but from my experience, it just adds to the file size and breaks models with high poly counts.