Character cannot walk straight anymore

Out of the blue, my character started to walk, run, lay down (when put to sleep), have sex in a weird way, somehow half turned sideways (I couldn't squeeze a better explanation with my limited English). And it's getting worse as I advance in the game. She starts walking straight when I load an old save (already tried several different saves), but after a while the issue is triggered by no obvious reason. It's really annoying and totally ruins the game. Now I can only play in first person and it's not even close to funny. Here are some screenshots:

Spoiler

When it first started.

1192384180_Walkingsideways.gif.c398f46b035387c7af6691164fe13814.gif

Spoiler

Getting worse...

796246643_Walkingsideways_2.gif.d928f12689294348ee58e98e07779495.gif

Spoiler

and worse...

1684404995_Walkingsideways_3.gif.e797f8256d3fc8d5228d68f044b22685.gif

My modlist.

I'm not quite sure, but I think a mod called The TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce in my list makes it possible to have a frontal view of my character while walking and perhaps it has something to do with the issue, although it was okay for quite some time. I did reinstall it though to no avail. 

Please help, I've spend so many days modding this game after a full format of my system SSD and a fresh Windows installation. The thought to start from the beginning is unbearable.  

4 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Have you re-run FNIS?  Does it report any errors when used?

Have you used a script cleaner (ReSaver/Fallrim Tools or any other)?

You have FNIS Sexy Move.  Have you tried to switch to a different walk type?

Yes, I did. No issues found.

Spoiler

9081 animations for 41 mods successfully included (character)
ChAnims: 9081  CTD:71,6%  pOpt:12,1%  max: 12676  LC: 18743 (max. 26162)

2429 animations for 12 mods and 42 creatures successfully included.

No, I haven't used any script cleaner so far. But the issue looks like something that's building up on the go. I start an old save where all looks normal, and after playing for a while, my character somehow gradually starts walking as in the animated GIFs I posted above.

And here are some pictures on a horse:

Spoiler

Sideways.jpg.9a782208645402572510b8d5ea294fb8.jpg

Spoiler

Sideways_2.jpg.3409d8f52a4c58b7b1fba97b8b9462cc.jpg

Spoiler

Sideways_3.jpg.9aa74e04fb2cdd82cbcacbede978db06.jpg

And in bed. She's lying face down in a position that is usually taken when lying on one side.

Spoiler

Sideways_4.jpg.823e839179c57553e6dcc4ab67a98f96.jpg

I tried different settings in FNIS Sexy Move, on/off without any result.

I have some other problems with the current setup, which might or might not be connected. Some weeks ago SexLab kinda stopped working (animations wouldn't start and some other things). I followed (after a fashion) the instructions in SexLab Troubleshooting & Support Guide and manage to make it work again. But after that I have experienced some strange issues, like for example this one (screenshots bellow) - I called it "spikes" for lack of a better word.

Spoiler

Spikes.jpg.e3acf987fdf94bc4adec9bc55ff05001.jpg

Spikes_2.jpg.45f3f285055864696ffa887e7cee0ab4.jpg

38 minutes ago, Seijin8 said:

...Which says to me that it is a scripted loop somewhere that has failed to terminate.  Run a script cleaner.

I just did. I ran FallrimTools - Script Cleaner. Following the instructions, I cleaned an old save, where she still walks in a straight line. I played for a while, and again, this weird issue started to build up gradually. She started to lean a bit to the left and before you know it - the silly walk as on the GIFs above. 

Another strange thing I've noticed. When wearing any outfit, everything giggles and bounces as it should (you know, the lady parts). When strip her naked she turns into a Barbie doll and nothing moves. 

Here's my Papyrus.log if it could be of some use.

Papyrus.0.log

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Perhaps not directly related to your problem(s) but your version MNC is either out of date or you did not uninstall a previous version correctly. You should not had SL Nude Creatures eps in there.

See the MNC front page for further details.

I'm pretty sure I've installed MNC only once, as I was doing a clean installation of the entire game. I followed the instructions, but most likely got lost at a certain point. Apparently SL Nude Creatures.esp is required by SL More Creatures, which was probably required (or highly recommended) by some other mod. I'll uncheck both, clean a save with the aforementioned script cleaner and try playing without them. Thanks.

When you reinstalled the animation mod you need to make sure it didn't overwrite xpmse, looks like most of the problems are related to skeleton files. The stretching skin is most likely missing bones happens if you use old skeleton with more recent hdt and armors.  All of those position problems look like camera controls fighting with skeleton, either you have a mix of different skeleton files or you have hkx files installed that don't match what was last built by finis. Reinstall xpmse and overwrite everything, re-run finis and go back a save before this started.

52 minutes ago, RW311 said:

When you reinstalled the animation mod you need to make sure it didn't overwrite xpmse, looks like most of the problems are related to skeleton files. The stretching skin is most likely missing bones happens if you use old skeleton with more recent hdt and armors.  All of those position problems look like camera controls fighting with skeleton, either you have a mix of different skeleton files or you have hkx files installed that don't match what was last built by finis. Reinstall xpmse and overwrite everything, re-run finis and go back a save before this started.

Thanks, I'm going to try this tomorrow.

And yes, apparently I have some skeleton related issues (I'm using XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended). For example, when my character is pregnant, her belly does not swell with a natural round shape, but more triangular instead (pic 1, pic 2). Missing bones sounds as a logical explanation.

I reinstalled XPMSE (there was already a newer version, I just let it overwrite the old one) and at least for now, the issue is gone.

Something else caught my eye while I was running FINIS, it says that both female and male skeleton is unknown (screenshot). Is that normal?

And yeah, still no jiggly and bouncing parts when naked, only with clothes on.

2 hours ago, Incubusbul said:

And yeah, still no jiggly and bouncing parts when naked, only with clothes on.

Then the base body doesn't have the needed weight mapping.  Make sure the body you are using says BBP or TBBP or bounce or is UUNP.  (There's no universal advert for "works with physics")

57 minutes ago, Seijin8 said:

Then the base body doesn't have the needed weight mapping.  Make sure the body you are using says BBP or TBBP or bounce or is UUNP.  (There's no universal advert for "works with physics")

Thanks. LOOT did the trick at the end. I was avoiding hitting the button APPLY for some time, but desperate times called for desperate measures. The physics are back to normal... for now.

48 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Yes, that is correct.

Please post screenshots here rather than expect people to go to 3rd party sites. I can live without adverts I have no interest in.

Sorry, a bad old habit I guess... Text links do not disturb the integrity of the text so much in my view.

Nope, the Michael Jackson walk is back, only now there's a bonus... My bimbo is also swinging sideways when idle for a while... a bit like those Russian Matryoshka dolls. 

I updated XPMSE to the latest version, dropped it all the way down in the list on the left in MO, unticked all idle animations mods and anything of the sort, that might be somehow connected to the way the character walks, but to no avail. It's something else.

The thing that makes me wanna break my monitor, is that it happens gradually and without any clue what triggers it. Damn...

Have you make a test in a NEW GAME???

Sometimes the game store bad things in the savegame and sometimes load a savegame before start the problem is not enougth. I remember a problem with a follower that make me delete a lot of savegames until i find a real stable savegame without the problem. Try loading a savegame from one week ago.

Not use The TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce is very old. For 360 walk i use 360 Walk and Run Plus  and FNIS SexyMove have an optional download with 360 move but i not like it.

Aditionally, take a detailed look to Sexy Move. Verify that none other mod are overwriting their files. Is the only mod that are changing the animations. Try reinstall it and run FNIS again.

Verify if the problem show only on your character or show in NPC's.

No, I haven't tried starting a new game, as I grow tired doing it countless times. Perhaps I'll give it a try if nothing else works.

And yes, only the character has the issue, not any of the NPCs I've met so far.

Thanks for the tips, I'll follow the steps you recommend first thing tomorrow.

Well, I started a new game and removed TBBP animation of Dragonfly, and all those swaying and swinging idle animations as well. I gave 360 Walk and Run Plus a try, but it made my character movement way too wooden, so I replaced it with 360 Pack for the Female Player that comes with FNIS Sexy Move (and put those two all the way down on the left in MO, just before XPMSE).

The game was fine for hours, while suddenly, the same thing happened with no apparent reason (I put my character to sleep in some bed in a dungeon, and I noticed that she lied face-down). After she woke up, she started moving the same funny way.

And now it's even worse. She's kinda hanging in the air, just an inch from the ground, when idle, and walks/runs turned 45 degrees to the left toward her movement direction. 

Come on, guys, can I be the only one having this problem?!

My guess would be PoseAdjustments. Maybe in connection with GoToBed.

And I would install the mt_walk and mt_run hkx files from Dragonfly again because it is still the best animation for females. But only the hkx.

( not the skeleton.hkx).

NiOverridePoseAdjustments

NIOPA-Objects

10 hours ago, Andy14 said:

My guess would be PoseAdjustments. Maybe in connection with GoToBed.

And I would install the mt_walk and mt_run hkx files from Dragonfly again because it is still the best animation for females. But only the hkx.

( not the skeleton.hkx).

NiOverridePoseAdjustments

NIOPA-Objects

Thanks. So, should I just untick those two plugins on the right in MO?
Also, please advice how to properly install only the two files from Dragonfly (and yes, it is indeed the best animation for females I've seen so far)? Should I just delete skeleton.hkx and then tick/activate the mod again?

P.S. Oh, yes, I almost forgot... My character is now almost fully facing me, i.e. walks/runs backwards.

1 hour ago, Incubusbul said:

Thanks. So, should I just untick those two plugins on the right in MO?
Also, please advice how to properly install only the two files from Dragonfly (and yes, it is indeed the best animation for females I've seen so far)? Should I just delete skeleton.hkx and then tick/activate the mod again?

P.S. Oh, yes, I almost forgot... My character is now almost fully facing me, i.e. walks/runs backwards.

Yes, untick the two plugins and/or the GoToBed.

(It can also be GoToBed or the combination.)

Prepare the Dragonfly Mod - you're right:

The animations are in the mod folder: Data\Meshes\Actors\character\animations\female.

If you don't like it, delete the mt_idle.hkx.

The skeleton_female.hkx AND skeleton_female.nif  in mod folder: Data\Meshes\Actors\character\character assets female.

You should delete this two files. This both come from XPMSE.

Then activate Dragonfly.

19 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Yes, untick the two plugins and/or the GoToBed.

(It can also be GoToBed or the combination.)

Prepare the Dragonfly Mod - you're right:

The animations are in the mod folder: Data\Meshes\Actors\character\animations\female.

If you don't like it, delete the mt_idle.hkx.

The skeleton_female.hkx AND skeleton_female.nif  in mod folder: Data\Meshes\Actors\character\character assets female.

You should delete this two files. This both come from XPMSE.

Then activate Dragonfly.

Followed your advice, but unfortunately nothing changed...

49 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Your save is clean? After you clean your save AND it's not working: open console and enter: player.kill

Sometimes this is helpful for "clean" the player.

Now that's odd... I fired up the game one more time to see what the suggested player.kill command will do, but first I activated all the mods you suggested to deactivate before (did not expect that to make a difference), and for the first time the issue disappeared (after some changes been made, not upon staring a new game or loading an old clean save)... at least for now.

I'll play for a while to see if it will come back.

UPDATE!

Finally I ended up removing Go to bed, as it broke something and my character couldn't use beds anymore. 

The issue emerged once again while I was cooking. I'm inpatient by default, and as there was a lot of cooking material in my inventory, I used E and Y keys fast to speed up the whole process. Right after that, my bimbo started to walk weird again. I did it slowly (one step at a time) later - no problem so far.

Another time the weird movement was triggered, was right after I tried to buy or sell some food to a tavern owner.