Make Enemies better looking?

So First of i am not sure if this is the fitting place for it so forgive me if its not. I thought that since the mod i need should be lovers compatible this might be the best place to ask.

So i was just wondering do mods exist that make enemies like bandits, marauders, etc. look better? Cause I installed lovers and some overhauls for other NPC's but looking at bandits by comparison kinda bugs me. The reason i ask is, I remember seeing a mod a few years ago that gave all enemies a MBP overhaul to make them look better, but i can't seem to find it anywhere. So if anyone knows of any mods to make bandis look less like trainwrecks that would be appreciated.

Don't mean to double post but i looked at XEO and personally i don't like the looks of those npc's (if the pics were accurate).

Also i wanted to clarify a few years ago i remember downloading something that gave all hostile npc's a MBP look and i THINK i got it from japanese site but i can't find it or even remember how it looked. So if anyone has any ideas to help me find it i would be grateful. Cause i really don't want to spend hours in the construction set giving all the npc bandits and such a makeover...

Edit: I also looked at https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/44676 but i feel like it might not be compatible with lovers plugins AND MBP .

Actually, I think you should have no problem using the Oblivion Character Overhaul version 2 .  If you look at some mods that are dependent upon Overhaul, some  (like HGEC Khajiit Face for OCOv2 and  Oblivion Character Overhaul v2 Redguards Retextured Patch - Robert Male and HGEC  ) work with HGEC and Roberts bodies.  And Lovers uses both bodies for the sex animatics.

There's that, and this mod replaces and updates existing Vanilla characters and doesn't change the non-vanilla races from MBP.

?? I thought MBP replace imperial eye meshes (vanilla eye meshes ) and add new eye textures.

That's the reason so many people have the googly eye problem. ( If you use MBP with other race mods. Because many race Mods use the vanilla imperial eye meshes )

And OCO2 also use the imerial eye,  but with the vanilla textures version.

And there can be more problem ( overwritten files)

But you know I never used MBP ( I hate it ) but looked into the esp of OCO2 and MBP in TES4Edit.

So i tried OCO while i waited for replies and it did work. Just install OCO AFTER everything else, then download the googly eyes patch and it was good to go. (only moonshadow elves still have bugged out eyes)

And if you want custom hairstyles and eyes there is this: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45288?tab=description which also works no problem for me.

It may not be the bandit overhaul i was looking for but its a good temp fix for me. If anyone remembers or knows about the file i was asking about i'd still be glad to have it incase i ever re-install.

Archived