Texture transparency issue

deamon1999

Hello everyone. 

When I started up Skyrim today, I noticed that while standing in water, my character's clothes were partially dissapearing. Parts of clothing that were under the water, while camera itself was looking from above the water dissapeared completely. This seems to be an issue only with partially transparent clothes, since most armors don't seem to dissapear underwater.

There is a different issue as well, which I believe is caused by the same inconsistency. When using partially transparent clothing, the Body Paint textures seem to overlay themselves over the clothing under certain camera angles.

I realize that this thread might be a duplicate, but I haven't found the answer yet myself, so if you could point me to a thread that already solved this, I would really appreciate it as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived