IGNORED

fourplay animations misaligned

so i followed all the instructions of the beginers guide for installing fourplay, and it all works fine exept for when the animations start the characters dont align, the animations play, but they dont align, kind of like how in sexlab the characters tp next to eachother, then inside, then play the animation, for this they skip tping inside eachother

18 minutes ago, kodamant said:

so i followed all the instructions of the beginers guide for installing fourplay, and it all works fine exept for when the animations start the characters dont align, the animations play, but they dont align, kind of like how in sexlab the characters tp next to eachother, then inside, then play the animation, for this they skip tping inside eachother

Use AAF not fourplay

1 hour ago, kodamant said:

If you absolutely have to have Fourplay, make sure you are using Leitos vers.1.4, not 2.0.............

23 minutes ago, kodamant said:

thanks for the tip, i was using 2.0

2.0 is made for AAF and about 6 of his animations will not show up with the others out of alignment. Also get Crazys Animations. You can usually sort through some 10 different poses during an encounter. Also get Vinfamy Control Panel for special options. Also read up and get used to fixing the animations in pose using the console buttons right side of keyboard. Some will changed character positions, some actually move figure up .down, left , right. Usually, if the characters came up misaligned , I would push the button to switch them up ,then switch back and that would sort them..Been a long while for me..