Bondage items and CBBE Bodyslide

Hi !

The bondage items equiped on me are no fitting my character.

I tried to apply a CBBE preset on my character but I don't see how to in racemenu.

I hope I batched it all correctly, since I choose CBBE body, my preset, and checked everything in Groups (except unaligned), before Batch building.

What am I missing please ?

With racemenu you can not use  slider preset which you used for BS.  because the Slider preset is already used to generate body and out-fit.

so it supposed to fit well as default.  Though you can still adjust BS slider value, in Race menu. but it usually same what you see with BS. 

Some body slide data of BDSM mod contents for SE,  may not be up-dated correctly. or not well converted for CBBE SE body I suppose.

eg Zaz items . About SE version,  The author recommend to edit it with out-fit studio and save the project. to fi well.

It depend on each mod, and each items BS data. so to check it, at least we know which item cause issue.

1. you need to check which items of mod cause issue.

2.  check it in BS with  select "outfit" = the item,   preset = your slider preset .  and see if it fit well for 0 to 100 weight.

if it not fit correctly, you may need to edit the item BS data in out-fit studio. and save project again. 

or ask mod author, which item currntly cause issue. 

And if you means DD items, you may need to save current slider preset again, to add  "DD items group" for BS batch build.

DD items  were already grouped but , at least for me, they not appear with  my custom old slider preset in BS untill I edit slider preset xml.

When save slider preset, usually we choose which group (of out-fit) may use the slider preset. with ceck box.

So if you made  slider preset before,  then later install new out-fit,, sometimes I need to add the out-fit group for the slider preset file.

(it seems depend how group was made,, there seems some case, not work correctly with BS version etc)

I use txt editor, or keep current value, with body, then  save as new slider preset in BS,, (with different name)

add new out-fit group again.    (later you may hope to delete old slider preset.)

Archived