(mod) Crusader (K)ings (I)nto (S)ex (S)laves - KISS

• 2 weeks later...

Nice work you did with this mod, I tried to do something similar 4 years ago, back then using the GoT/LI mods slave system as a basis, got some stuff to work, within those mods (until  some patch changed the system and I didn't get it to work properly after that), including differnt paths for the sex Event (but failed to get the pregancy Chance to be somethign other than 0% or 100%) . Never managed to get it to work on a vanilla Basis though, so I'm especially glad for your mod.

Really Looking Forward to you fleshing it out further.

Thanks.  CHF looks like it uses a similar slavery system to GOT.  It's been awhile since I looked at a GOT mod though.  I just extended what was there.  But, I'm still working on the kidnapping plot...

So, update on the status time, I guess...  I created everything, well most everything outside of AI related and text stuff, for the kidnapping plot; however, it only triggers sporadically.  It wasn't, as far as I can tell, due to structure.  It fires; it just doesn't fire often enough.  I came to the conclusion that the event got buried by other firing events.  To bring it to the front again, I added another event that fires off of plot backers.  That event fires consistently; however, it is firing when you don't have a plot.  Very irritating!  I'm still trying to figure out why.  I doesn't make sense...

I did develop an alternate triggering sequence.  If you have the prerequisites for the event (a plot power of 50% for right now), a targeted decision, from your portrait, will appear to manually fire the event.  I've verified that this method is functional.  The decision appears as design and properly fires the event for final kidnapping attempt.

I've actually taken a few days off to let my brain juices settle before I figure out which direction I want to go: try to fix the backers' event trigger or just go with the manual system to ensure the firing of the event...

• 2 weeks later...

So...

I got the plots to work and basically have everything ready to go for the next update...  However...  There's a bug I'm trying to track down that is causing a CTD.  Once I find and fix it, the next update will be released...  Unfortunately, it has eluded me for the last two days...  I don't have a ETA for you...

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry about the late update; however, my computer took a dump.  I had to wait for parts to bring it back up. 

This update (a6) involves some under the hood adjustments like: correcting a training issue where normal citizens received slave training and some adjustments to the breeding logic.  However, the majority are new features.  You can now breed male slaves with female slaves.  The previous build restricted breeding from the female portrait only; now you can do it from both males and females.  I've also add a kidnap and enslave plot.  The kidnap plot works on courtiers, and the enslave plot works on landed characters.  There are two decisions that exist if you click on your portrait.  These decisions just reset your character's flags involving these plots.  You shouldn't have to use them, but...  It's hard to tell if the flags aren't clearing properly or if I'm just an impatient bastard...   Maybe someone has more patience than me and can test this out...

In addition, your whores and breeders will automatically start whoring or breeding as long as you have a whore master or breed master, and I adjusted the pricing when purchasing a person from another lord.