Sarah Lyons Companion For FONV v1.1 20130128

This is a mod that I created for someone that requested it. I have since polished up the mod, worked all the kinks and bugs out of it, and now it is ready for release to the rest of LL. Those that may have found the previous version of the mod in the request thread will need to deactivate that plug-in before using this one. Otherwise they will conflict with one another.

What Sarah Lyons includes...

She has the exact same facegen and hair color of the original FO3 Sarah Lyons and comes complete with Lyons Pride Armor that is Brotherhood Faction enabled. That means she and anyone wearing it will be recognized as Brotherhood of Steel. She also has all the New Vegas Brotherhood factions so she should be recognized by the New Vegas Brotherhood faction as one of them.

She has the class of Brotherhood Paladin Lord, which being the daughter of Elder Lyons, essentially that is what she is. It also would explain how and why she would travel from D.C. to the Mojave looking to make contact with the Mojave Chapter of the Brotherhood of Steel. This class is a bit more powerful than a normal Paladin. She is not a weak character by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, you might find her over powered, but this is THE Sarah Lyons we are talking about here.

She comes equipped with a basic Laser Rifle and Ripper. There is no need to supply her with ammo as she regenerates her own. When hired, you will receive the Lyons Pride Perk which gives you a 50% bonus to Action Point regeneration and a 25% experience gain in experience points earned.

She is fully voiced with dialogue voice files taken from FO3, so she not only looks like Sarah Lyons, she sounds like her too. Her companion wheel is fully functional.

She has a home marker that you can set to any place you choose via dialogue. Once the home marker is set and you fire her, telling her to go home, that is where she will go. She can be told to go three different places when fired; Home, The Prospector Saloon, or the Lucky 38 provided that it has been made available to you.

When actively following you, she will draw and holster her weapons when you do. She will also find a chair and sit when you do. When told to wait either from the companion wheel or dialogue, she will stand in one place and wait for you. She can also be told to relax via dialogue which will allow her to interact with the environment around her.

If you use MCM, you will have an MCM menu option to set her to essential and non-essential. There is also an MCM menu option that can be selected to teleport her to you should she get lost. This will only work when she has been hired.

She can be found waiting for you in the Prospector Saloon at Goodsprings.

SarahLyons_Companion20130128v1.1.7z

I've encountered an issue where she won't strip for sex. Trying to bone through power armor is bound to chafe.

That's weird. I never had that issue. I even have a mod that I created to help with producing offspring so I can test the Offspring Dialogue plug-in. It adds a group of Powder Gangers that periodically appear in Good Springs and rape all the women. After I made Sarah, I put in a rapist for her too and she always stripped for sex.

On further testing I'm having issues with stripping in general. So it's not Sarah' date=' it's something on my end.

[/quote']

Yeah, that sucks. Have you checked to see if she has tokens stuck in her inventory. I've had companions collect undressing tokens before and it prevented them from undressing. I made a simple package file that removed them, but haven't had the issue with the recent updates to SCR.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest sigmaceti

Woot! Another FO3 Companion and fully voiced! I hope someone would bring them all back! There was a butch companion mod floating around but it was buggy, I even contacted the author but it seems he is no longer working on it. 

here, download my Butch companion mod, works perfectly http://www.moddb.com/mods/butch-deloria-is-back

Wait a min, is that you nkAlex?

no, but nkAlex is a good friend of mine, he give me approval do upload his mod on my acc on ModDB

• 4 months later...

I've encountered an issue where she won't strip for sex. Trying to bone through power armor is bound to chafe.

That's weird. I never had that issue. I even have a mod that I created to help with producing offspring so I can test the Offspring Dialogue plug-in. It adds a group of Powder Gangers that periodically appear in Good Springs and rape all the women. After I made Sarah, I put in a rapist for her too and she always stripped for sex.

I found out it was her personal power armor that was the culprit its the only armor that won't unequip just saying for those who still uses this.

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...

She's awesome thanks..

However DESPITE setting her HOME location with both methods... also to 'Relax,' and 'Relax here for a while' ..
a) with JIP CCC

b) through her DIALOGUE options...

they both work as long as YOU stay in the same world space as her...

But if you shackup with a different companion ELSEWHERE in a different 'home' .. Sarah will consistantly show up at the other breakfast table uninvited by teleporting somehow... :(

I tried 3 homes, and the ONLY one where I can keep Sarah contained in is THIS cool handy shack
https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45316

because you OBTAIN a 'key' for the door, so you can enter quick..
but when you want to ditch Sarah for a while go in with here, set her home inside ... order her to relax/etc
then when you leave quickly point at the DOOR and use CONSOLE command...

'~'

click on the door to SELECT it
enter 'lock 200'

and then exit console again

'~'

NOW YOU ARE A FREE MAN!