IGNORED

CBBE and Textures

Hi everyone, I'm came back in skyrim recently and I've noticed that some mods have messed up, as shown in the attached image, you can see how CBBE has problems with other texture mods.
Til a few months ago I used "Total character makeover" and "Diversity" without any problems but now they show these conflicts.
Would you be so kind to recommend me Textures pack and/or mods to have the best characters combinations?

Thank You!

Spoiler

1331828076_Senzatitolo-2.jpg.4ce818c011b525c71b2b2c0ce585f9c5.jpg

That is because UUNP/UNP and CBBE bodies have different textures for their bodies you can only use CBBE textures with CBBE and UUN/UNP with UNP bodies. You can use armors with a different body type as long as those areas that get messed up are hidden under the armor.

So remove any UUNP/UNP body's mods and stuff and reinstall your CBBE body.

On 12/14/2019 at 7:02 PM, myuhinny said:

That is because UUNP/UNP and CBBE bodies have different textures for their bodies you can only use CBBE textures with CBBE and UUN/UNP with UNP bodies. You can use armors with a different body type as long as those areas that get messed up are hidden under the armor.

So remove any UUNP/UNP body's mods and stuff and reinstall your CBBE body.

Nope, all my armor mods are compatible with CBBE, mods for improving characters are the problem, I'm sure about that, and it's caused by not compatible textures with CBBE, so I've just asked what I could use as an alternative to "Total Character Makover" and "Diversity".