HDT-SMP VR Beta

Nice to see something is moving ahead when it comes to physics for VR, maybe now it will be more supported.

Btw, I think SAM Light HDT-SMP from VP site will also work with it for those who want to try it (SAM Light has physics with full male body collisions for males)

Since you have Skyrim VR maybe you could test it?

On 12/18/2019 at 2:55 PM, LukeDuke said:

Btw, I think SAM Light HDT-SMP from VP site will also work with it for those who want to try it (SAM Light has physics with full male body collisions for males)

Finally tried it just now and it does work.

samhdt.jpg.65f57a3248189455fb346ba407650a81.jpg

Had to add

<map shape="SAM Body" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\SAMBody.xml"/>

in the defaultBBPs.xml file.

On 12/24/2019 at 10:05 PM, LukeDuke said:

Sweet, now we just need fully working anus for males in both SE and VR :D

Yep ? My worry is that SOS can stop working for good for the flat SSE after some of the next game updates since galgaroth is not going to maintain it anymore. Hopefully somebody with skills for recompiling dll files takes over. It would still work in VR after that (unless a brand new SKSEVR comes along), but the modding advance on it will come mostly from SSE players.

I'm trying to understand what are the performance effects of the different HDT setups - how much collision and jiggle can I reasonably have. It would be nice to have a papyrus way to hotswap profiles (like FloppySOS does).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I know this is a pretty old thread by now, but maybe @prinyo or someone will see this. I usually play as a male player character, and CBPC Collisions for SSE and VR plus Cbbe 3bbb and the HDT beta for VR make a great combo. Hands collide with npc breasts well in CBPC and HDT "mode" for 3bbb. Unfortunately, recently I tried a female player character, and found that the hands do not collide with npc breasts when npcs are in HDT mode for 3bbb, but they work on my own. It's so strange, and I'm trying to get to the bottom of this. Thoughts?

I figured it out. I'm a Vortex user (I know I know, but I am just so used to it), and when installing the basic cbbe in preparation for this mod, I unchecked the vanilla outfits, which acted as a trigger for Vortex to ask if I want to load XPMSE after cbbe. This caused cbbe to be really far down the plugin list and was overriding XPMSE. Since I also use Schlongs of Skyrim, with XPMSE loaded after, that explains why I could get hand collisions to work for a male pc, not a female pc. Hopefully this helps someone in the future. When in doubt, it's ALWAYS the skeleton lol.

• 2 weeks later...