[Fixed] My game works without F4SE, but if I try to run FASE I get CTD

theHatzel

Hello!

I'm having a problem where I can run my game normally if I open it through the default launcher, but if I open it with FASE it doesn't work. The game has a black screen for a few seconds but then it crashes. It looks similar to what happens when we have missing masters, but as far as I managed to double check, all my mods are up to date and I have no "missing masters" warning on Vortex Mod Manager.

Is there any way to find out what's going on?

2 minutes ago, Corintio said:

Hello!

I'm having a problem where I can run my game normally if I open it through the default launcher, but if I open it with FASE it doesn't work. The game has a black screen for a few seconds but then it crashes. It looks similar to what happens when we have missing masters, but as far as I managed to double check, all my mods are up to date and I have no "missing masters" warning on Vortex Mod Manager.

Is there any way to find out what's going on?

FO4 actually updated twice within a few days time. Some did not notice the second one and got caught with missed dependencies. That is if you allowed auto updates.

24 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

FO4 actually updated twice within a few days time. Some did not notice the second one and got caught with missed dependencies. That is if you allowed auto updates.

I updated my FASE today, together with MCM and the chracter creation menu mod, which are the ones that usualy send a message when out FASE is outdated. I might be starting to think that I'm missing some FASE plugin like the ones we have on skyrim. Do you know if there are any thing of the sort that is usualy needed for the mods around here?

5 hours ago, Corintio said:

I updated my FASE today, together with MCM and the chracter creation menu mod, which are the ones that usualy send a message when out FASE is outdated. I might be starting to think that I'm missing some FASE plugin like the ones we have on skyrim. Do you know if there are any thing of the sort that is usualy needed for the mods around here?

Games Install F4SE for Fallout 4  I use this method for install of F4SE. I do not know of an updated list that shows mods that require a current F4SE. Most of those lists are old.. My usual suspects are Looks Menu, AAF, MCM, any voice change files, CBP.....

Archived