Equippable ED Horns SSE

I created this small patch to make ED Horns into actual racemenu sliders so they wouldn't take up a valuable slot. The SMP collision armor takes the same slot as those horns (which I believe is slot 48, the same as some bikinis from T.A.W.O.B.A.). And so they wouldn't get unequipped because of some... unfortunate circumstances.

You'll find them in the "Facial hair" slider in the "Hair" category (see attached screenshot).

You need:

Racemenu (and it's requirements).

ED Horns SSE (look up the comments under the tweet, you'll find the SSE version there).

Note: I did ask Eriayai on their tumblr for permission, but after a while without any answer I decided to go against my better judgement and upload it anyway since:

- I do not include the original mod (or any of its files) according to Eriayai's request in the original mod's readme.

- I've created a blank ESP with facial head parts pointing towards the location of the meshes, making ED Horns SSE a requirement for this mod (otherwise the horns simply don't show up in game, but the esp still works).

Credit:

Eriayai for their amazing work (twitter, tumblr)

the8one (loverslab) for the incredible help into creating this patch, and also the patch that inspired this one: SliderEarsTailsHorns.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/07/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Racemenu, ED Horns SSE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

6 hours ago, Exorno said:

The ED Horns SSE file from the Twitter link was deleted.  Does anyone have a mirror?

I'm stupid.  Use the SECOND link, posted Oct 12

I was just about to say what second link in that post, but looking at my setup my scrip blocker was actually hiding the sse link, the le one was clear and easy to see.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This ESP is set, as far as I can tell, for only HUMAN FEMALES. 

I can not get it to appear any horns under Human Male. nor when any beast race (male / female). 

Female Custom Races based on Female Human races seem to also pick it up. 

I opened the ESP and I see the horns ARE only specified under Female, and while I see entries for Male pointing to Deadra or Orc Horns, it does not present any of those horns either when I load any of the males. Horns do appear of course for Argonians but again that isn't why I / others are downloading it based on how it is currently presented. 

Please either CORRECT your description if your limiting it to a narrow specific field of use, OR, correct the ESP to properly be available as intended no matter sex / race / custom race; just like Hairs, Beards, Tats, etc. do. Thank you. 

• 4 months later...
On 9/23/2020 at 10:59 PM, nerogoth said:

This ESP is set, as far as I can tell, for only HUMAN FEMALES. 

I can not get it to appear any horns under Human Male. nor when any beast race (male / female). 

Female Custom Races based on Female Human races seem to also pick it up. 

I opened the ESP and I see the horns ARE only specified under Female, and while I see entries for Male pointing to Deadra or Orc Horns, it does not present any of those horns either when I load any of the males. Horns do appear of course for Argonians but again that isn't why I / others are downloading it based on how it is currently presented. 

Please either CORRECT your description if your limiting it to a narrow specific field of use, OR, correct the ESP to properly be available as intended no matter sex / race / custom race; just like Hairs, Beards, Tats, etc. do. Thank you. 

Hi. Sorry for commenting after a long while. I didn't receive any notification for some reason.

Let's make things simple. I don't owe you anything.

You're free to pick it up and share it yourself with your own modifications.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Mod author makes it an option in racemenu for human females only, it doesn't work for beast races :/

Why do these mod authors hate beast races so much that they make their mods specifically for human females and completely deprive anyone that plays beast races the option to use this? I don't understand. Every mod I find for horns makes it so only humans can use them. Not fair :/ I just wanted to make a Khajiit with horns but nobody on planet earth makes a mod for Khajiit concerning that, I can still get the wearable version I guess but that just ruins the whole point of this mod. 

Honestly think the description is very misleading, should put a tag that says "For humans only" since everyone that makes these mods absolutely hate Beast races.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/10/2022 at 7:22 PM, Darknation03 said:

Mod author makes it an option in racemenu for human females only, it doesn't work for beast races :/

Why do these mod authors hate beast races so much that they make their mods specifically for human females and completely deprive anyone that plays beast races the option to use this? I don't understand. Every mod I find for horns makes it so only humans can use them. Not fair :/ I just wanted to make a Khajiit with horns but nobody on planet earth makes a mod for Khajiit concerning that, I can still get the wearable version I guess but that just ruins the whole point of this mod. 

Honestly think the description is very misleading, should put a tag that says "For humans only" since everyone that makes these mods absolutely hate Beast races.

not only beast races. its also missing for males

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...