Jump to content
IGNORED

SexLabDefeat.esp and SOSRaceMenu.esp Designed for a different game


Recommended Posts

I have install some mods and 2 of them marked in my Vortex's plugin page as Incompatible. Can't even start the game from Steam or SKSE-SE last version. 
I try to reinstall.. Search for a different version of thoose mods, but this wont helps. 

And This too. Can somebody help me to solve this trouble if you please? 

Troubles..png

Troubles2.png

Link to comment

If Vortex reports a plugin (esp/esm files) as incompatible its because it has the form 43 instead of form 44. This shouldn't prevent the game from working properly. But if its complaining about dll files, its because these dll files are asking for a certain version of SKSE, and you probably have a newer version. It will provoke CTDs, so you either search for updates or remove these mods for the time being.

Link to comment
34 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

If Vortex reports a plugin (esp/esm files) as incompatible its because it has the form 43 instead of form 44. This shouldn't prevent the game from working properly. But if its complaining about dll files, its because these dll files are asking for a certain version of SKSE, and you probably have a newer version. It will provoke CTDs, so you either search for updates or remove these mods for the time being.

Uh oh... Well... I looked about... 10-12 sites with this mod... And everyone had same version (43 form). So... I will try something different. Maybe, this is just me and my "broken" hands :"D 

Ooof... I love Defeat mod, so... if i found something - i will write there)

 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Gailkaor said:

Uh oh... Well... I looked about... 10-12 sites with this mod... And everyone had same version (43 form). So... I will try something different. Maybe, this is just me and my "broken" hands :"D 

Ooof... I love Defeat mod, so... if i found something - i will write there)

 

My dude, maybe I explained myself wrong. You have two issues, only one can cause insta CTDs (before you even get to the main menu to load a savegame).

 

  1. SOSRaceMenu and Defeat: form 43, there is no issue here. Just Vortex being dumb.
  2. The dll files (DeviousDevices.dll, nioverrride.dll, StorageUtil.dll): incompatible with the SKSE version you have. So look for updates (I know storageutil as been updated, not sure about devious devices and I have no idea about nioverrride). You will CTD until you update or remove those mods from your game.
Link to comment
17 minutes ago, fenriswolf1976 said:

I had the same problem and most of same addons as you and Defeat mod works just fine with me even with the error saying it belongs to different version. What I can see from your mod list, you have that SOSRaceMenu.esp giving same problem, try turning it off, then defeat might work just fine. did it for me

Oh! Now i understand! Thank you, my friend ^^ Now i know what i'm gonna look for)

Link to comment
1 hour ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

My dude, maybe I explained myself wrong. You have two issues, only one can cause insta CTDs (before you even get to the main menu to load a savegame).

 

  1. SOSRaceMenu and Defeat: form 43, there is no issue here. Just Vortex being dumb.
  2. The dll files (DeviousDevices.dll, nioverrride.dll, StorageUtil.dll): incompatible with the SKSE version you have. So look for updates (I know storageutil as been updated, not sure about devious devices and I have no idea about nioverrride). You will CTD until you update or remove those mods from your game.

Nope... Still can't even launch the game. But for now it says only 1 .dll file is incompatible. 

SKSE64 v2.0.17 BETA. Latest one i ever found. 

Troubles5.png

Link to comment

Even if you have 1 incompatible dll you'll CTD... Did you download the latest dll patch from this comment?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-beta/page/67/?tab=comments#comment-2817312

 

Other than that I don't know what else, DD seems pretty abandoned IMO, maybe in a couple of days/weeks people will update the stuff. But there is no easy way around it, updating a dll is not something everyone can do.

Link to comment
12 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Even if you have 1 incompatible dll you'll CTD... Did you download the latest dll patch from this comment?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-beta/page/67/?tab=comments#comment-2817312

 

Other than that I don't know what else, DD seems pretty abandoned IMO, maybe in a couple of days/weeks people will update the stuff. But there is no easy way around it, updating a dll is not something everyone can do.

Well... No incompatible reports now, but game still didn't launch. I will try to uninstall all mods and reinstall game aswell. Maybe, this it's just me did something wrong.

Link to comment

2 small things I want to note:

 

"SOSRaceMenu.esp" is an empty plugin, there is a check in a script if it is loaded.

If yes, you can only edit your Schlong in RaceMenu, the MCM options is disabled.

 

The DLL check works by parsing the SKSE log files.

Only way to check if a new DLL works is by launching SKSE,

this will load plugins and generate a new log with errors that Vortex can report.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...