Boob king Oce

On 12/9/2019 at 8:32 AM, MilfSimmer said:

I just saw your character here 

Is she available for download ? 

No she's not, I'm terribly sorry I just don't feel comfortable releasing her. I don't want anything bad to happen, too many shady people I don't like that so as long as there remains to be shady people I will not be releasing her publicly and I want that to be respected.

On 12/13/2019 at 12:15 PM, ☾⛥Ocelotte⛥☾ said:

No she's not, I'm terribly sorry I just don't feel comfortable releasing her. I don't want anything bad to happen, too many shady people I don't like that so as long as there remains to be shady people I will not be releasing her publicly and I want that to be respected.

I understand it, I saw a lot of ppl taking others work and releasing it as their work. I hope you release a follower someday, love your creativity.

18 hours ago, MilfSimmer said:

I understand it, I saw a lot of ppl taking others work and releasing it as their work. I hope you release a follower someday, love your creativity.

Thank you for being understanding, and perhaps if I get more comfortable some day, but I don't see it happening soon

Archived