RedAppleNet 2.0.3d - Part-time Active Career - November 22, 2022.

RedAppleNet 2.0.3b - Part-time Active Career - October 13, 2022.

•  Fixed compatibility issue with new version of WW. Sims will undress during livestream as usual and no LEs. Thanks Turbo for help with the script as always! He is a legend!

Just updated the mod and got this from Better Exeptions

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Possible Cause (Confidence: 100%): =RedAppleNet=.ts4script

Reason: The listed script mod failed to load and should be removed or updated. Failure: 'WW_RedApple_Strip_OnlinePerform' (WW_RedApple_Strip_OnlinePerform) No module named 'wickedwhims.nudity.features.underwear.states' (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims.nudity.features.underwear.states')

These mods are mentioned in the exception: C:\Users\Kseniia\Desktop\Python37\WW_RedApple_Strip_OnlinePerform.py

UPDATE

All 3 mods updated today break the game. It says the same thing on this mod, AEP and SL. I have the latest public version of Wicked Whims (170k)

Edited by psychoqwirk420
Additional Information

Hi, im having trouble getting promotion. Trying to advance the third task with the boss but after i tell him the joke, it tells me to talk with the boss. I've tried pretty much every interaction but nothing gets me to complete the talk with the boss task.

On 6/24/2022 at 6:41 PM, PC Naughty Gamer said:

In my Prison game save, I could EITHER...

Put a standalone office on a lot adjacent to the prison, have the Warden buy it & run it as a Prison run business with INMATES hired as staff

OR...

Put the CC intensive underground version UNDER the prison so it can be run as a Prison run business from BEHIND prison walls :) lol

Is there a prison mod for sims?

3 hours ago, qw11 said:

Hi, im having trouble getting promotion. Trying to advance the third task with the boss but after i tell him the joke, it tells me to talk with the boss. I've tried pretty much every interaction but nothing gets me to complete the talk with the boss task.

There's a red apple icon saying talk with the boss under friendly interactions.

Hi there, I'm having some troubles of my own with the mod..i think. I'm not sure if this has been discussed, could be I'm missing something.

but here is the problem: 

- in my save I had the RAN lot in San My. I have this save for multiple years.

now I moved the lot from San My to Windenburg. I deleted everything from the previous lot and build a new Red apple lot.

I've then changed the old lot to a restaurant, but the Red apple workers keep spawning there and I cannot get rid op this.

I've tried starting the save with no mods and reentered my sim to the job, but still the red appel employees keep spawning at their old work space. Everything else works just fine. the new red apple lot and the restaurant on the old Red appel lot, just the spawning of the red employees keeps happening.

is there a way to change this? am I missing a solution. I check the change logs, read and reread the mod description to see if I missed something. this is kind of my last resort.

If anyone maybe has a solution, I would really appreciate it.

My final attempt will be for me to add a whole entire new restaurant lot, maybe bulldozing wasn't enough. But in case there is another reason I'm posting this question anyway.

edit: I replace the lot with a new one (cafe) and that helped.

consider my post as solved.

Edited by hellaknow
On 10/14/2022 at 8:04 PM, qw11 said:

On 10/14/2022 at 11:55 PM, procian said:

There's a red apple icon saying talk with the boss under friendly interactions.

I have the same problem. I can't find 'Talk to the Boss(Red Apple icon)' under the friendly interactions.

7 hours ago, procian said:

Ok...downloaded the update and unzipped the file....There's an extra file with a load of files in.What is this?

Screenshot (910).png

Screenshot (911).png

Looks like that zip file contains the code behind RedAppleNet and was probably included in the download by mistake.

Ah, looks like Ksuihuh has corrected the error.  You might want to download the new version in case there are other changes.

10 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

Looks like that zip file contains the code behind RedAppleNet and was probably included in the download by mistake.

Ah, looks like Ksuihuh has corrected the error.  You might want to download the new version in case there are other changes.

Thanks....downloaded the update.

23 hours ago, mongchongi said:

I downloaded the mod yesterday and there was no ts4script file anywhere. So now my sim just go to work without taking me with her ?. Does anyone have the same problem?

The ts4script file is in the latest version.  If your character goes to work you must have unzipped the file, but most likely you've put the mod in at least one folder too deeply.  Mods with script files should be placed no more than one folder below the mods folder.  So .../mods/redapplenet/{files} is fine, .../mods/ksuihuh/redapplenet/{files} is not OK.  Also, files for the mod should stay together in the same folder.

Another note, one must have only one venue mod.

1 hour ago, tinkerbelle said:

The ts4script file is in the latest version.  If your character goes to work you must have unzipped the file, but most likely you've put the mod in at least one folder too deeply.  Mods with script files should be placed no more than one folder below the mods folder.  So .../mods/redapplenet/{files} is fine, .../mods/ksuihuh/redapplenet/{files} is not OK.  Also, files for the mod should stay together in the same folder.

Thanks for your reply, I'll check it right away

10 minutes ago, mongchongi said:

Thanks for your reply, I'll check it right away

1 hour ago, tinkerbelle said:

I just checked and I must have downloaded the older version or something cause I tried redownload the mod 3 times yesterday and no ts4script lol. Just downloaded the lastest ver and it's working now. Thank u so much for your help ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2022 at 7:04 PM, qw11 said:

Me too. I can't find 'Talk to the Boss(Red Apple icon)',and it's hard for me to be promoted.

On 10/15/2022 at 9:28 PM, stillrecall said:

I have the same problem. I can't find 'Talk to the Boss(Red Apple icon)' under the friendly interactions.

Also the same, removed all the other mods but WW-patreon and RedApple. Started new world. Still no option.

On 10/14/2022 at 1:04 PM, qw11 said:

Having the same problem here, the task with the red apple logo doesn't appear anywhere. Also I've been promoted and one of the tasks says to improve my writing skills to level 2, which I did, but it still appears as incomplete.