RedAppleNet 2.0.3d - Part-time Active Career - November 22, 2022.

3 hours ago, Foox_D4ark said:
Will you provide an update to vrsão 1.90.358.1030?? The mod is broken for her!

What I am typing is for all of the mods from Ksuihuh.

If you go to the Patreon site (https://www.patreon.com/ksuihuh/posts) of author, it shows they are getting updated.

So, in the future, just check in the Patreon site link.

So, unless the mods got uploaded to this site, for now, it is only for Patreon.

Edited by ioawdfv
On 5/15/2022 at 5:03 PM, Ksuihuh said:

I would appreciate any ideas and suggestion on how to develop this mod further. This mod was supposed to be a test project, and I'm not sure what features I can add to it that wouldn't be better suited for AEP mod. Thanks in advance! 

You could overhaul it into a lewd office career. All the features are basically there and it would make it stand out from AEP.

I'm having pathing issues when I try to make lunch or clean the shower, it keeps saying they can't reach the locations even though I can walk there.  I'm using the underground venue.  Also there's no boss but a fuckton of coworkers.

Okay, I got it to work finally after reloading multiple times however interactions with the boss still seem severely broken.  I'm getting exception errors when I try to do anything with them.  The rest of the tasks are fine... more or less.

Fuck, okay, third edit.  If I exit the game and reload I can actually interact with the boss, however I can't do anything like make food, coffee or clean anything other than a desk, which doesn't matter as long as I can interact with the boss.  This is annoying.

Edited by deluges
On 8/3/2022 at 1:34 AM, Gambit said:

How did you get to work ? By waiting a popup asking if you wanted to go to work or by travelling by yourself to the lot ?

Only the former will work.

At 8am you should get another prompt asking if you want your sim to join your sim at work.  

On 8/2/2022 at 6:12 PM, HorusGod said:

Hi. I just downloaded this mod and the lot for it. I went to work and there were no employees or boss. I know im doing something wrong. Any helpful tips is most welcome

Make sure the files aren't in more than one folder.  For whatever reason the file structure was set up to be in multiple folders despite the fact that there's a warning saying do not have files in multiple folders... just put everything in the Red Apple folder, no subfolders, and you should be fine.

On 12/1/2019 at 3:33 AM, Ksuihuh said:

RedAppleNet 2.0.3a - Part-time Active Career - August 4, 2022

View File

1910639679_Opera_2022-08-08_191014_ksuihuh.wixsite_com.png.4aab0616343973c72d51c46968d2872a.png

Supports Game Version 1.90.375.1020

Mod Requirements

Get to Work

WickedWhims by TURBODRIVER

CHANGE LOG

The 'RedAppleNet' company is not as perfect as AEP, so you will have to deal with unfairness and quite a sleazy boss. It would be virtually impossible to complete your day with a golden reward without hard work and staying late.

771178704_(436).thumb.png.52279cc811f19394a4753b50301615a3.png
However, you can choose another way of getting what you want. You can try to seduce your Boss and earn promotion this way. For that, just follow the third chain in your workday tasks. 
Do not try to have sex with your Boss without an appropriate task! It won't affect your work progress!

1040210782_(164).png.dc715bc9e6fa8e906f03b9325e7f9481.png

1853934491_(160).png.10fb8c2ec102e80e86fba34ec3e1be36.png
The career has three levels. And every level has its own custom interactions. They will be available to your Sim during the workday or during yout 'Work at Home' day.
Most of them labeled by the RedAplleNet icon. There is a hint under most of the tasks during a workday which will let you know what interaction you need to perform to complete the task. 

935507376_(447).thumb.png.7e142db9bc0099d5559ec4d265108a96.png

This mod is in no way a realistic representation of reality. It's all my fantasy and fanfiction. 

========================================================

!Important Notes!

Before starting the career, you need to put RedAppleNet venue in the world. You can download the Venue here or here. Just follow instalation instructions in the post. This mod overrides a few in-game CAS and Build items, but it shouldn’t conflict with anything. If you use any other VenueLists, remove them and leave only KsuihuhVenueList.

!IF YOU WANT TO BIULD A NEW VENUE!

You can find all objects required in the venue requirements, BUT you need to use specific chairs since some NPCs are anchored to them! Put Boss’s Chair in the boss's office and so on, otherwise they won't be able to perform their job. Also make sure that Video Chat operators have separate offices since they need privacy to do their job. And don't forget to put computer on the front desk for Receptionist!

HOW TO INSTALL

Download just one version of the mod.

Extract files from the .zip file.

Put .package file and .ts4script file into your Mods folder. To do this, go to Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods

DO NOT PUT THE .TS4SCRIPT FILE MORE THEN ONE FOLDER DEEP IN YOUR MODS FOLDER!!!

Download RedAppleNetOffice Venue here or here and follow instalation insctruction in the post.

Make sure you have only one VenueList in your Mods folder. KsuihuhVenueList already contains all other existing venues of other moders I'm aware of: LittleMsSam's, Zerbu's, Basemental's, Coolspear’s Multipark Venue and  itasan2's Get To College Mod. So If you use one of this mods delete their VenueList and keep just KsuihuhVenueList.

Make sure that Script Mods are enabled in your game. To do that go to your game setting, click Game Options, Other, and see if Script Mods are allowed.

PATREON CONTENT    

Reveal hidden contents

RedAppleNet 2.0.3

Patreon and Public Versions are the same at the moment!

PATREON

Become a Patron and get early access!

DISCORD

Join my Discord Server for help and conversation!

1735860071_Opera_2022-08-08_184303_ksuihuh.wixsite_com.png.04a8f065eb374e5e158a5a05aa4eae8a.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/30/2019
  • Category
  • Requires

my sims go to work but no one in the office, i can't do the task because she's alone there. how can i fix this?

13 hours ago, Maqueen20_ said:

my sims go to work but no one in the office, i can't do the task because she's alone there. how can i fix this?

This often occurs when you have the RedAppleNet files too deep in the mod folder.
.../mods/RedAppleNet/{files} is OK.
.../mods/ksuihuh/RedAppleNet/{files} is not OK.

19 hours ago, jesternario said:

Something I noted. When I got promoted to the second tier, it says I have to increase my writing skill to level 2. My sim has a writing skill of 5 already, and the career hasn't detected that. I think that's a pretty major bug.

Same for me, haven't managed to get passed it yet. 
Also am unable to 'satisfy boss' can do everything else before that, so not what to do, when using ww, says that this interaction isn't available in current situation 

On 8/24/2022 at 7:35 PM, jesternario said:

Something I noted. When I got promoted to the second tier, it says I have to increase my writing skill to level 2. My sim has a writing skill of 5 already, and the career hasn't detected that. I think that's a pretty major bug.

On 8/25/2022 at 3:02 PM, georgia1969 said:

Same for me, haven't managed to get passed it yet. 
Also am unable to 'satisfy boss' can do everything else before that, so not what to do, when using ww, says that this interaction isn't available in current situation 

Some people have found that if you know you meet the requirements for promotion but the mod doesn't recongnize that fact, then sending your sim go to work without you (rabbit hole type) might do the promotion.

I wonder if the mod works if you start with a writing skill of zero and increase it when asked?  I haven't seen any reports of that.

I'm still not getting credit for completing the "Tell a Joke to the Boss" task. No matter what jokes I tell. Everything is updated :(

Edit: Fixed it, my own error with older version. Always check the mods folder for duplicates friends. I missed a couple files that were within the mods folder, however the newest version was in its own subfolder, within the mods folder. Instead of replacing, I had both versions running.

Edited by stealthwolf29
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, I am having issues performing social interactions at work and it does not give me the option to work from home. Anything that involves having some type of conversation with another sim at work, my sim is able to perform the action but does not receive credit for doing it. How can I fix this?

So, update on my issue (the career telling me I needed up update my writing to 2, even though it was at 5). 

Just went to work and upped my performance to promotion with all other requirements, and the promotion to the next level on the career happened anyway. Maybe the career just doesn't pick up on it, which is a bug. But at least it's an ignorable bug.