RedAppleNet 2.0.3d - Part-time Active Career - November 22, 2022.

hi, it keeps spamming lastexceptions since a while

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>fed7b90da60c21446374024b</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2022-11-15 22:19:27</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.93.129.1030-1.200.000.576.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>WW_RedApple_Strip_OnlinePerform_Home.py:10</categoryid><desyncid>fed7b90da60c21446374024b</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'WW_RedApple_Strip_OnlinePerform_Home' (WW_RedApple_Strip_OnlinePerform_Home) &#13;&#10;     No module named 'wickedwhims.nudity.features.underwear.states' (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims.nudity.features.underwear.states')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 120, in import_modules_by_path&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 196, in load_module&#13;&#10;  File "C:\Users\Kseniia\Desktop\Python37\WW_RedApple_Strip_OnlinePerform_Home.py", line 10, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims.nudity.features.underwear.states'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>

i updated all scripted mods and removed outdated cc, but still getting this constantly and no idea why. any help would be appreciated

On 11/15/2022 at 3:21 PM, eldefinn said:

hi, it keeps spamming lastexceptions since a while

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>fed7b90da60c21446374024b</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2022-11-15 22:19:27</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.93.129.1030-1.200.000.576.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>WW_RedApple_Strip_OnlinePerform_Home.py:10</categoryid><desyncid>fed7b90da60c21446374024b</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'WW_RedApple_Strip_OnlinePerform_Home' (WW_RedApple_Strip_OnlinePerform_Home) &#13;&#10;     No module named 'wickedwhims.nudity.features.underwear.states' (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims.nudity.features.underwear.states')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 120, in import_modules_by_path&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 983, in _find_and_load&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 668, in _load_unlocked&#13;&#10;  File "&lt;frozen importlib._bootstrap&gt;", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 196, in load_module&#13;&#10;  File "C:\Users\Kseniia\Desktop\Python37\WW_RedApple_Strip_OnlinePerform_Home.py", line 10, in &lt;module&gt;&#13;&#10;ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims.nudity.features.underwear.states'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>

i updated all scripted mods and removed outdated cc, but still getting this constantly and no idea why. any help would be appreciated

I get the same one every time upon loading up my save.

16 hours ago, Celedhring said:

It doesn't recognize and tick off the achievement for having Writing 2 skill when my Sim achieves a skill level of 2 in Writing for advancing her profession in Red Apple Net.  Help? 

Some people have found that letting your character go to work without you can solve that problem if you have all the other tasks done and are otherwise ready for promotion.

Downloaded the mod and venue for the first time and I'm not able to complete any work tasks except for ones that don't require any interaction with NPCs; I also can't use any RedApple interactions with the boss. Is this a bug happening because I screwed something up? Any help appreciated!

Ich habe zwei Verbesserungsvorschläge.
1. Vorschlag. Die Mitarbeiter und Mitarbeiterinnen kommen in der letzten Stufe immer leicht bekleidet zur Arbeit. Egal wie das Wetter und die Jahreszeit ist. Die erste Aufgabe sollte das Umziehen sein. Beim Fototermin gibt es ja eine solche Animation.
2. Vorschlag. Mitten in der Aktion ist die Zeit abgelaufen und der Sim ist aus der Situation herausgerissen und steht plötzlich nackt vor der Haustür. Auch hier gibt es eine Möglichkeit aus dem Fototermin das Ende offen zu lassen. Die letzte Sequenz sollte wieder das Umziehen in die Alltagskleidung sein.
Sonst kann ich nur ein großes Kompliment machen. Tolle Arbeit. Ich hatte immer viel Spaß mit ihren Mods.
Rebell 1953

On 12/4/2022 at 4:57 PM, lucyanassump said:

Hi, I downloaded your mod for the first time, I put the batch in the world, but nothing appears. The days go by and my siim does not work, there is no option even on the pc. Did I do something wrong? can anybody help me? ?

Have you downloaded a lot for RedAppleNet?  If not, you'll need that.
The other common problem is to install the mod in too deep of folders.  So you want something like .../mods/RedAppleNet/{files}  and not something like .../mods/Ksuihuh/RedAppleNet/{files}.  Also make certain the ts4script file is in the same folder as the other files for RedAppleNet.

Oh, and make certain you have the required DLC.  I know GetToWork is needed.

Edited by tinkerbelle
On 11/24/2022 at 12:53 AM, Ari19 said:

Downloaded the mod and venue for the first time and I'm not able to complete any work tasks except for ones that don't require any interaction with NPCs; I also can't use any RedApple interactions with the boss. Is this a bug happening because I screwed something up? Any help appreciated!

I've been getting a similar thing with the boss. The first task I get is "joke with the boss" which I can complete fine, but then I get "talk to the boss" and I can't get this one to complete. There are no boss-specific interactions my sim can do, and just having a regular conversation does nothing.

On 12/13/2022 at 1:35 AM, here-she-is said:

I've been getting a similar thing with the boss. The first task I get is "joke with the boss" which I can complete fine, but then I get "talk to the boss" and I can't get this one to complete. There are no boss-specific interactions my sim can do, and just having a regular conversation does nothing.

same here. how to solve?

21 hours ago, Erramat said:

Anyone else having the issue where they just straight up don't have coworkers? No boss, no anyone? I have the lot and all set up just fine

This often happens because the RedAppleNet files are at least one folder too deep in the mods folder.  As an example:  .../mods/RedAppleNet/[files] is good.  .../mods/Ksuihuh/RedAppleNet/[files] is not good.

9 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

This often happens because the RedAppleNet files are at least one folder too deep in the mods folder.  As an example:  .../mods/RedAppleNet/[files] is good.  .../mods/Ksuihuh/RedAppleNet/[files] is not good.

Hm okay, I’ll double check when I get home! I’m pretty sure I installed them correctly but who knows

• 2 weeks later...

When my sim goes to work, I don't have the option to go with her - she goes on her own.

None of the mod's files are more than one subfolder below the Mods directory. Wicked Whims is definitely working, and I have the Get To Work addon. I downloaded the "No CC" version of the venue and put those files in the Tray directory. Does anyone know what could be wrong?

16 hours ago, bewareofspiders said:

When my sim goes to work, I don't have the option to go with her - she goes on her own.

None of the mod's files are more than one subfolder below the Mods directory. Wicked Whims is definitely working, and I have the Get To Work addon. I downloaded the "No CC" version of the venue and put those files in the Tray directory. Does anyone know what could be wrong?

Did you place the RedAppleNet Office in the world?

16 hours ago, bewareofspiders said:

I had - but I don't think I had the MoveObjects cheat on. I tried again with the cheat on and now it's working correctly! Thanks.

Well, my suggestion didn't help, but maybe it pointed you in the right direction.  :)    I'm glad you got it going.