RedAppleNet 2.0.3d - Part-time Active Career - November 22, 2022.

• 3 weeks later...

Would also like to report that even when not playing the career itself, the mod still affected my game. It took me the better part of a day to figure out that this mod was the cause of a blank Plan Social Event menu error that came up when trying to plan parties both on the phone and through the calendar.

On 3/21/2023 at 3:06 AM, Funkstille said:

Broken since the update of 14.03.23

only rabbit whole version

I'm not having any issues with it. I just played my game and my sim went to work with zero issues. I've had no LE pop-ups or anything either. However, I only have this and I do not use AEP. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi! i have a quick question ☺️

have any of u had a problem with interacting with the boss?

as soon as i try to introduce myself he glitches and even though he is sitting down he forcefully gets up like when u debug/restart a sim.

idk why that's happening! i have deleted and re-installed the mod and the office lot multiple times and followed all the directions but it doesn't want to seem to work.

i read that the mod hasn't been updated in a while, maybe that's what's causing it? 

i also read that there is an update coming pretty soon!! maybe that'll do it. but if any of u has encountered the same problem and managed to fix it pls let me know!

thank u so much!! ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Diana Moon said:

Interactions are not being completed and the RedAppleNet icon does not always appear on the menu in order to complete the tasks

To above person and people who might have problem with, all the mods from this mod's author aren't compatible with latest patch.

That means, "RedAppleNet" is currently being tested on Patreon.

Other mods, "Sugar Life", "AEP Career", aren't on the Patreon for Patreon users to test out yet (I'm sure they will be out on Patreon to people to test it).

Edited by ioawdfv
Vor 15 Stunden sagte ioawdfv:

An die oben genannte Person und Leute, die möglicherweise Probleme damit haben, dass alle Mods des Autors dieses Mods nicht mit dem neuesten Patch kompatibel sind.

Das heißt, "RedAppleNet" wird derzeit auf Patreon getestet.

Andere Mods, "Sugar Life", "AEP Career", sind noch nicht auf Patreon, damit Patreon-Benutzer sie testen können (ich bin mir sicher, dass sie auf Patreon für Leute verfügbar sein werden, um sie zu testen).

Von einem testen von RedApple auf Patreon kann gar nicht die Rede sein, da es sich bei diesen Mods schon um ältere Mods  handelt.

Die Erstellerin war seit Dez. nicht mehr hier. 

34 minutes ago, Nikowolfi said:

Von einem testen von RedApple auf Patreon kann gar nicht die Rede sein, da es sich bei diesen Mods schon um ältere Mods  handelt.

Die Erstellerin war seit Dez. nicht mehr hier. 

She's on Patreon. The last update for the mod, 2.0.8, was last month.

If this question has already been answered or if I have posted in the wrong area, I sincerely apologize.   

I can't follow my sim to work when they get a job at redapple.  I make sure there is an office in my sim's neighborhood.   But when I look up the lot, it's either identified as residential or generic.  Redapple is not listed as an option (I hope that makes sense).  So I can't follow my sim to work to fulfill any office requirements for promotion.  I can do remote work and my sim will go to work on their own.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled redapple.   Am I missing something?  I do have AEP installed as well but I didn't think it would cause a problem as it hasn't before.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Have a fantabulous day!

13 hours ago, ECOinMO said:

If this question has already been answered or if I have posted in the wrong area, I sincerely apologize.   

I can't follow my sim to work when they get a job at redapple.  I make sure there is an office in my sim's neighborhood.   But when I look up the lot, it's either identified as residential or generic.  Redapple is not listed as an option (I hope that makes sense).  So I can't follow my sim to work to fulfill any office requirements for promotion.  I can do remote work and my sim will go to work on their own.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled redapple.   Am I missing something?  I do have AEP installed as well but I didn't think it would cause a problem as it hasn't before.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Have a fantabulous day!

Keep in mind that all of Ksuihuh's public mods are not updated for the latest version of Sims4.  That said, what you are experiencing is probably due to having the RedAppleNet files too deep folder-wise.  Also, keep the RedAppleNet.ts4script file with the other RedAppleNet files.
.../mods/RedAppleNet/{RedAppleNet files}  is good. Only one folder under the mods folder.

.../mods/Ksuihuh/RedAppleNet/{RedAppleNet files}  is not good.

I'm having issues with the mod i have the version from here but i don't get the PC menu when in game i tried multiple different PC,s and it's just not showing up for me but i'm able to go to work with my sim and do the other tasks just nothing related to the RedApple menu on PC.

And when i try to get the newest version from Patron i get this You can't join this creator's membership.