RedAppleNet 2.0.3d - Part-time Active Career - November 22, 2022.

4 hours ago, Foxeek said:

I`m having oral sex each day with my boss (both female), but still cannot be promoted (each day golden reward).

Make certain the quest task list is telling you to have sex with the boss.  My understanding is that sex only counts towards promotion if the task list tells you to do so.  I believe that sex when tasked only adds a lot of points towards promotion.  One still needs to do the other tasks as much as possible, too.

12 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

Make certain the quest task list is telling you to have sex with the boss.  My understanding is that sex only counts towards promotion if the task list tells you to do so.  I believe that sex when tasked only adds a lot of points towards promotion.  One still needs to do the other tasks as much as possible, too.

Yeah, first day i did dirty cleaning tasks, then i decided to go Boss way, because it much easier and faster. I`ve already got like full friendship and 80%+ romantic relationship with Boss. I did 5+ daily chains with boss (sex included), still stucked like ppl above me. It`s just no fun and repetetive to be stucked in that point.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2021 at 6:08 AM, Foxeek said:

Yeah, first day i did dirty cleaning tasks, then i decided to go Boss way, because it much easier and faster. I`ve already got like full friendship and 80%+ romantic relationship with Boss. I did 5+ daily chains with boss (sex included), still stucked like ppl above me. It`s just no fun and repetetive to be stucked in that point.

I'm afraid I don't really have an answer for you.  One thing I've heard is to get yourself leveled up in the Red Apple Net job, then on the next day, don't follow your sim to work and the promotion happens.  Once promoted, then follow your sim to work on the day after.  Worth a try, but a shame if it's necessary.  I played this career twice, but then since I'd done it all, I haven't played it in a long time.

On 9/5/2021 at 7:36 PM, tinkerbelle said:

I'm afraid I don't really have an answer for you.  One thing I've heard is to get yourself leveled up in the Red Apple Net job, then on the next day, don't follow your sim to work and the promotion happens.  Once promoted, then follow your sim to work on the day after.  Worth a try, but a shame if it's necessary.  I played this career twice, but then since I'd done it all, I haven't played it in a long time.

Yeah, you are right, I`ve already reached 3rd level by letting my sim do promotions autonomously.

On 9/18/2021 at 6:44 PM, jeremehhh said:

I seem to be missing the script file? when i put the lot and go to it as a workplace it is completely empty.

I can verify that the script file is in the public version 1.1.5e download.  You should be able to verify that the script file is in the directory where you expanded the zip file.  Things of which you need to be aware is that script files must be placed no deeper than one subdirectory down from the mod folder.  So mod/redapplenet/{files} is OK, mod/Ksuihuh/redapplenet/[files] is not OK.

I assume that by "go to it as a workplace" that you went to the redapplenet lot as part of the "Go To Work" working setup, i.e. your PC got a go to work notice and you chose to go.  Simply sending your PC to the redapplenet office doesn't do the trick.

On 8/2/2021 at 5:20 AM, gameshark144 said:

I've been having an issue with the boss not spawning in my game but I have had the others spawn in. One video chat operator, 5-6 phone chat operators and one junior office coordinator. I've checked through some of the other posts and tried the various things there but none of them have caused the boss to spawn. Some of the things I have tried are

1. Resetting MCCC Settings. I saw that one pop up a few times and gave it a shot with no luck.

2. My game, this mod, and WW are all up to date.

3. I am using the lot provided through your download link and it shows everything needed is there. I even double checked the bosses chair. It is properly attached.

4. I double checked that the script file isn't too deep. I initially kept everything in the initial RedAppleNet folder which left it at one subfolder deep, which is the same depth that I have WW and Nisa's Wicked Perversions, and tried pulling it to the main mod folder but no success. 

All the other prompts at work function correctly like cleaning tables, cooking food, etc. The only issue is the boss won't spawn.

Hi! Did you find a solution to this issue? I have same and no idea how to fix this.

13 hours ago, gameshark144 said:

I'm not sure to be entirely honest. It started to work for me after the steps I mentioned but it didn't do it immediately which really confused me as to why it worked suddenly

Thanks! I'm gonna go and try with restarting MCC settings then, as looks like all the rest is done for me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, domovae said:

that link isn't working for me. I'm guessing no update for a little while?

Sorry, I put the wrong link.

Can you try again to see if that works?

As of what it is in the link, it says, the mod author is pausing Patreon for until at least for January of 2022.

Edited by ioawdfv

Hii..I say thank you for those who made this mod. very entertaining. However, since this mod was installed on my sim, I can't come to his office to work together like other jobs (such as scientist, doctor or detective). Then, if I come to redapple's office, there's no one there. Is there something wrong? Please answer, Thank you

Hi not sure if anyone can help but i installed this mod. was careful to just place it directly into the Mod folder and no deeper. I went to careers and i selected ths career. first work day arrived and she walked to the front door house and then went into a timer and i didnt see her at the actual building. i have placed /built it on a large enough residential lot and its there. 

How di i make sure i get the option to ' go to work' and actually watch her in the actual building?

I do have the Get to Work dlc.

Everything seems to be right except i dont actually go to the building. She has a job at Apple and goes to work virtually. The lot is named right and its the non CC one so all furnished and ready. I have the Go To Work DLC as well. whats not letting me actually see her at the job building?

So this is my problem with this great mod. Read through all 22 support pages, to see if anyone had this issue. I am completely unable to do any of the social interaction goals. No tell joke to boss objective completion, no matter how many jokes I tell them. I gossip all day to co-workers and that objective will not complete. I can mop puddles and take out trash all day, occasionally getting a silver, unless that bitch receptionist cleans all the counters before I can. Not running any enhanced dialogue mods like SOL or Personality Please.

On 11/13/2021 at 6:59 PM, sophiextime said:

Everything seems to be right except i dont actually go to the building. She has a job at Apple and goes to work virtually. The lot is named right and its the non CC one so all furnished and ready. I have the Go To Work DLC as well. whats not letting me actually see her at the job building?

Do you have a venue list installed and did you give the lot the RedAppleNetOffice lot type?

3 hours ago, loveisanangel said:

Do you have a venue list installed and did you give the lot the RedAppleNetOffice lot type?

I not sure what you mean by Venue list or how to do that but when i placed the Apple building onto a good sized lot i checked the lost title and it said soemthing like =Applenet=

and it was fully furnished and looking ready to go. How do i do the install a venue list?

On 11/30/2019 at 5:33 PM, Ksuihuh said:

Hii! So I've been playing with this mod and I can't complete the 'Tell a Joke To The Boss' task. It's really weird because I made my sim tell her all of the jokes but I can't complete the goddamn task. Any solutions?