is there any mods that let you have sex or get raped by Vampire Lord?

If you can talk with the Vampire Lord, then SexLab Romance would be able to set off a (consensual) sex scene.

SexLab Matchmaker works for sure, though it's "just" hitting yourself and it with a spell, so not something for people looking for immersion.

Defeat was already mentioned, which is your going-to mod if the Vampire Lord is hostile.

There's also a chance that SexLab Solutions might have a hook in one of the Dawnguard quests, but I haven't played Dawnguard with Solutions yet.

4 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

You need the animations and Sexlab Defeat or Sexlab Leveling for it to work. FunnyBizness has some animation for this sort of thing as does Billyy (if I recall correctly).

1 hour ago, NoNickNeeded said:

If you can talk with the Vampire Lord, then SexLab Romance would be able to set off a (consensual) sex scene.

SexLab Matchmaker works for sure, though it's "just" hitting yourself and it with a spell, so not something for people looking for immersion.

Defeat was already mentioned, which is your going-to mod if the Vampire Lord is hostile.

There's also a chance that SexLab Solutions might have a hook in one of the Dawnguard quests, but I haven't played Dawnguard with Solutions yet.

Yeah, but how can I meet the vampire lord tho? Only chances you can meet the vampire lord is the beginning and the ending of the dawnguard quest line.

• 5 months later...
On 11/30/2019 at 1:27 PM, Oh shit WTF said:

Yeah, but how can I meet the vampire lord tho? Only chances you can meet the vampire lord is the beginning and the ending of the dawnguard quest line.

You can spawn one in with Hentai Creatures. (if you are still looking for answers to this, this post is 6 months old)

I am still looking for some mod where you can initiate sex as a vampire lord. so far i have only seen one for when you play as wearwolf