Weird issue with Super Mutants

While I do not know for 100% that this issue is tied to AAF, I am guessing it is as my other mods are mainly clothing, settlement things, weather, etc.

When fighting Supermutants, sometimes when a supermutant is killed his body freezes in place instead of falling to the ground and it not selectable for searching.  In addition, once this has happened, I have issues with animations not playing when I submit to them via AAF Violate.  If I quit to main menu and reload, the frozen mutants drop to the ground normally and can be searched; and until the freezing happens again I can be violated without issue.

This happens only with super mutants, no other creatures, and persists when Violate is uninstalled as well.

Any ideas?

Eric

40 minutes ago, erc1971 said:

While I do not know for 100% that this issue is tied to AAF, I am guessing it is as my other mods are mainly clothing, settlement things, weather, etc.

When fighting Supermutants, sometimes when a supermutant is killed his body freezes in place instead of falling to the ground and it not selectable for searching.  In addition, once this has happened, I have issues with animations not playing when I submit to them via AAF Violate.  If I quit to main menu and reload, the frozen mutants drop to the ground normally and can be searched; and until the freezing happens again I can be violated without issue.

This happens only with super mutants, no other creatures, and persists when Violate is uninstalled as well.

Any ideas?

Eric

It's a known issue it can be caused by having Realistic Death Physics - No Animations installed or you can try removing the skeleton.hkx file under path "steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\meshes\actors\Supermutant\CharacterAssets" . but there may by side effects like penis not working and animations not working properly for super mutants. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived