Elsa dirty money and  Pokemon items

View File

Hi hi I notice the lack of money props or valuable  items to collect on sims 4, no reallly higher values than 10.000 simoleons, I want to create a few props with kinds of money or that could be considered money for the people.  these ones were revamped now they are stackable and HD. going to add a few kinds of money options soon.  even a golden panties to collect and sell.  here you can  also  find pokemon items to sell and collect for money

base1-01.jpg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/24/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Base game, university update and beyond.

Dirty money 1-01.jpg

Thank you. I love the money stacks. My sim is going to university to be an interstellar smuggler and is currently selling cocaine to everyone she can. So these will come in handy for my safe room/vault I plan to build in my house once Im rich. Now If only Interstellar smuggler career was affected by basemental mods and had some pop up events for selling cocaine to aliens. I'll probably just cheat me some cash once I see how the missions are and can design a roleplaying system to it adapt to it. I've never played the career so I don't know yet. So this time, I made a system up I will use on missions where I roll a 20 sided die when I do a mission every day or maybe once a week and I punish myself or reward myself for what I roll.  I'm just trying to add some fun to my game.

3 hours ago, blitz8529 said:

Thank you. I love the money stacks. My sim is going to university to be an interstellar smuggler and is currently selling cocaine to everyone she can. So these will come in handy for my safe room/vault I plan to build in my house once Im rich. Now If only Interstellar smuggler career was affected by basemental mods and had some pop up events for selling cocaine to aliens. I'll probably just cheat me some cash once I see how the missions are and can design a roleplaying system to it adapt to it. I've never played the career so I don't know yet. So this time, I made a system up I will use on missions where I roll a 20 sided die when I do a mission every day or maybe once a week and I punish myself or reward myself for what I roll.  I'm just trying to add some fun to my game.

Alien world has their own citizens , you can exchange items with them . Using portable sale tables that’s come with city living pack. You can sell all superpriced items to aliens on their own world. And win money .

Game add unlimited money to NPC if you convince them to buy the item .

I,ve already test it with car props. I Edit their prices up to 2.500.000 millions for a Bugatti model . And sell to a random NPC. Funny thing I got the money . So means you can start a bank or galactic federation xd. 

• 2 months later...
30 minutes ago, ibdemented said:

Is it possible to retexture the money to be Simoleans rather than $USD ?

I bet yeah, fortunately payday2 money  meshes are separate.  But we are gonna need that simoleon  texture , fast thing I could do is take texture from sims 4 vault get famous pack, and use it to retexture money. If is ok I’ll do it  and add that recolor to package.

2 hours ago, ibdemented said:

However would be.. awesome... I just like the idea of using simoleans rather than USD in TS4 cuz I'm a little wierd that way. The pic was done by SG5150 for one of their clutter mods and I think they got the texture from GF pack too.  

xd money from get famous vault is really tiny no way to use it, added other simoleon textures instead and a lot of new prices for money lovers even coins, hope works.

failed.jpg

50 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

@Elsalovescocaine 

Thank you for sharing this, this can be a good addition to BDM.  Great idea. ?

Please could you add an all in one, zip or rar to your downloads.

would be easier to DL all packages. :) 

Sure All money is only on one rar , I,ll do the same for rest of items  tomorrow.

54 minutes ago, Maitre_LaBuz said:

hello i just downloaded your mods i saw that could have more than one kind of object price but the problem is that we must have ex: 80,000 dollard to buy an object (another color) at 12,000 dollard And thank you your mods is very very good

Yes that’s the idea, people were complaining about sims get money too easy, and objects were too cheap 11.000 simoleon Max vainilla item prices. I tried to change the prices in Main mod page , but this forum always fail in do that. Prices start since 2000, 5000up to 20000 simoleons for vainilla banks, and rise up to 9.000.000. If You can add any item without pay money for it in build mode. But outside any househould 

thats mean if your thief sim steal that item gonna be rich in one night xd. All of them are swipeable.

Yes but what I wanted to say is that the ElsaBigMoneyStack object is basic at 80,000 dollars but by changing the color we can have it at 7,000 dollars but if I want to buy the one at 7,000 dollars I have to have 80,000 dollars
I can't take it long I don't have 80,000 dollars so after the purchase I have 73,000 dollars left

Sorry i use a translator to talk to you

edited: basically it makes me its I can not select the other color to have the least expensive

12.png

3 hours ago, Maitre_LaBuz said:

Yes but what I wanted to say is that the ElsaBigMoneyStack object is basic at 80,000 dollars but by changing the color we can have it at 7,000 dollars but if I want to buy the one at 7,000 dollars I have to have 80,000 dollars
I can't take it long I don't have 80,000 dollars so after the purchase I have 73,000 dollars left

Sorry i use a translator to talk to you

edited: basically it makes me its I can not select the other color to have the least expensive

12.png

Got it, main object definition started with biggest value, 80000,that explain why your household cannot  buy them unless you have more than 80000 funds,  now some objects were changed from lowest prices to highest. the item you were asking for, now start from 7000$. not 80000$

yu.jpg

Hello

Sorry to bother you again, if I understood the message you wrote you say that the object was slippable in the sims inventory, if yes with me it does not work

Really sorry to annoy you but your mods I like it and I use it a lot at the moment but its my shock to not be able to take checks in my inventory to be able to offer them as a gift