TamagoClub 1.15c / HiyokoClub1.10a stuff ENG

Could someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? I tried putting tamago into my game and everytime I try to activate it the game wont let me hit start. It loads to starting screen but then I hit start new game and it just doesn't. When I try to play a previous save it auto crashes to desktop.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, everyone. it is possible to pregnant after mating with woman? my PC is woman but after mating with woman, i cant find any sperm in my inventory.

thanks before

Yes, in the hiyoko club ini you need to set this line, default is zero, make it 1

set a3ltc.KokumaroMilk to 1

After years of tinkering with mods, I am about ready to make my first playthrough this game. Unfortunately, not messing with new mods and my LO along the way would be too challenging.  So I'm trying to prevent the "headless" hiyoko (for me FPS drops and CTDs) issue.  I'd like to make sure I understand the limits of mod re-ordering before embarking:

Hiyokogenerator.esp (Justinof) uses Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm and x117race.esm as masters.  -> Don't move those for sure

Hiyokogenerator.esp also re-defines the race "117ChanponxAL1" originally from x117race.esm -> Don't move it either, maybe?

I still haven't figured out what really got changed in that race.  I'm just wondering if I delete the new one and change the scripts accordingly to not reference it, would that allow this esp to move around?

Other than those, I should be able mess with all other Tamago/Hiyoko, and MBP esm/esp, right? I hope.

MBP or No-MBP, it won't cure or prevent the headless hiyoko problem. In any case, you should not re-order your race mods during the same playthrough. Place your race mods and hiyoko generators above all else as possible, it will help.

You don't want to add any MODs above you final LO placement of the HiyokoGenerator of choice. That is what is throwing off the indexing that it uses, so it cannot find the resources specified for your Hiyokos stored in your save game. And yes, movomo is correct in that it is Race MOD related; those that your HiyokoGenerator of choice uses.

Solution is to make what it references (to generate Hiyokos) part of ESMs, which don't often move. I edited my HiyokoGenerator to reference ONLY the ESMs I use and NOT ESPs. An extended solution would be to also make the HiyokoGenerator an ESM, but I have yet to get that far.

Use the Hiyokogenerator.esp no MBP version ;)  A note from a MBP hater :D

For some reason, it looks like the no MBP version in my download is Japanese while the other one is English.

anyone have a link to an English Generator no MBP ESP?

• 2 weeks later...

You can also prohibit Hiyoko sex in the Hiyoko/Tamago ini; I forget which has it.

As far as sizing, I think it was one of WappyOne's that is initially for creature Hiyokos, but it could with a little work also be applied to biped Hiyokos I think...

Heads may look a bit weird, depending on final end or adult sizing. (Off with their heads! Alice in Wonderland plug...  :P  )

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, this is my problem... when I install TamagoClub the file is read as "invalid. I assume that's because they are construction set plugins, but that should not be a problem.  It just won't work for me!

When I check them in the files it says they take up 0KB.

Wyrebash tells me they are corrupted. Broodmother and all the extras work, just not the main files.

That's the problem... perhaps if I used a separate link... something is corrupting them somewhere between me and the cite...

I have tried downloading again, it doesn't seem to work. I have the newest everything... IDK what's wrong!

My version of.oblivion is 1.2.0416...

I'm using obmm, and I even tried manually installing.

Yes better install manually.

Your game not in C:\program files ?

All tools installed ?

right load order?

READ MY YELLOW LINK BELOW. There is also a example load order. The the my PM. The Tamago versions I use.

But with 0kb files it will never work.

See the ini ( TamagoClub.ini   in data\ini folder )

First you must have sex and sperm in your womb ( inventory)

ini

;Lifespan of sperm [minutes]
set a4tc.SpermLife to 60 * 24 * 1

Life time of sperm is one day, you can  increase it.

Then life time of your  ovum ( two days )

;Lifespan of ova [minutes]
set a4tc.OvumLife to 60 * 24 * 2

Now the sperm has time to Fertilize the ovum

;Lifespan of fertilized ova [minutes]  ( two days )
set a4tc.FertilizedOvumLife to 60 * 24 * 2

The Fertilized Ovum needs time to Implant in the womb

Chance every 4 hours that the fertilized ovum is implanted. Set the chance high ( I have 90% and my ovums never die )

;Implantation (conception) rate / 4h [%]
set a4tc.ConceptionRate to 90.0

If the ovum is implated it normally will never die ( but the are addon Mods which let the Ovum die if you are badly injured. I don't use such Mods )

But there is still a small chance the your embyro dies at the end of the pregnancy ( in my game 9 of 10 Pregnancies are successful )

• 4 weeks later...

Is this post considered the latest versions of HiyokoShooter?

I couldn't get this to work, and looked at the script.  From what I can tell it puts the animation and timer in a function call.  I believe it will just pass through the function once when the event fires.  The animation maybe needs to be moved to a quest.

Begin Function { n argv }
	let Child := argv->Me
	if Child.GetInSameCell Player == 0 	;;if there is no player around, don't start
		return
	endif
	let Mother := argv->Family->Mother 	;;The birth

if IsFormValid Mother == 0 || Mother.GetIsCreature == 1 || mother.GetSleeping == 1 || mother.IsRidingHorse == 1 || mother.IsSwimming == 1 || mother.GetItemCount xLoversPkrIdentifier > 0 || mother.IsWaiting == 1                      
		return
	endif
	;;Ready to begin the act
	child.Additem xLHSdeliveryToken 1
	child.SetActorAlpha 0 ;;invisible
	mother.Additem xLHSdeliveryToken 1
	mother.ToggleSpecialAnim "HiyoBirth" 1
	set timer to 30
	if timer > 0
		set timer to timer - GetSecondsPassed
	elseif timer == 0
		mother.RemoveItem xLHSdeliveryToken 1
		mother.ToggleSpecialAnim "HiyoBirth" 0
		mother.Update3D
		child.RemoveItem  xLHSdeliveryToken 1
		child.SetActorAlpha 1	;;Visible
		child.pms xLoversSpermSplash4 32 ;;Wet
	endif

;	if MenuMode
;		CloseAllMenus
;	endif
End

• 2 months later...

Better don't use CM

It does not work well with Lovers ( too heavily scripted ) and the system is buggy/ not stable.

Use MCS  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1569-mad-companionship-spells-mcs-extension-humantouchnpc/

Most people who use Lovers and want CM companions delete all CM stuff in the companion esp, add only a "Wander near location" package.

That way you have the companion in game without the CM stuff and you can use MCS.