IGNORED

Is there anyway to make the teens wear an adult body mesh while they're taking off their clothes?

I never tried it since the neck, ankles, and wrist end up with noticeable seams. (whenever a teen used clothing items made for an adult)

Having an adult nude body on a teen may be possible if you have Nraas. You'll need to go into the CAS setting and unlock adult clothes for teens, then choose that outfit (Adult nude top and bottom) instead of the default teen one (Teen nude top and bottom).

The nude body is an outfit just like any other - remember this. It's not like a Bethesda game.

Thank you for your help but even after I change their naked body mesh to an adult one after they take off their clothes they still default back to teen body but I have to problems when they wear something in the naked category it's just when they take off their top or bottom would they change back to a teen body mesh.

Yeah, It's just the way the sims works, or the game would be a mess for those whom play default/no mods.

If it's a size thing and not an age thing, the number of sliders available for download should give you what you'd like to see. Considering the default teen body doesn't have the elegance of the adult frame, then many slider adjustments will be needed to create the illusion of an adult body during the teen years.

My 1st attempt to make Tyrion Lannister was a little too successful. To the point that I wasn't sure if I actually wanted to see this dwarf have sex in the Sims.....

Thanks, maybe I'll play around with the sliders to make the teen bodies. Hopefully I could find a workaround because I don't like the way the teen bodies are shaped on Sims 3. What I had figured out is that the Kinky mod would pick the teen body over the adult body when they take off their clothes so what I could do as a workaround is to make copies of the same outfit using master controller's copy clothing to category feature and go into CAS Stylist to make a topless and bottomless version to their clothing although it would be a bit of a hassle unless you have a better suggestion. I much appreciate your help on this. Is the mod creator still working on the Kinky mod by the way? Maybe I could ask him or her about it. 

On 11/24/2019 at 7:45 PM, Gamesquid17 said:

Thanks, maybe I'll play around with the sliders to make the teen bodies. Hopefully I could find a workaround because I don't like the way the teen bodies are shaped on Sims 3. What I had figured out is that the Kinky mod would pick the teen body over the adult body when they take off their clothes so what I could do as a workaround is to make copies of the same outfit using master controller's copy clothing to category feature and go into CAS Stylist to make a topless and bottomless version to their clothing although it would be a bit of a hassle unless you have a better suggestion. I much appreciate your help on this. Is the mod creator still working on the Kinky mod by the way? Maybe I could ask him or her about it. 

I think what you want to do is a pain in the butt... It sounds like you want teens to basically have adult nude bodies as the default? Yes???

That involves finding the teen default CASP numbers in (I think its) Full Build 0 in the main TS3 program files and overwriting them to associate with the adult, or replace the teen geoms with adult geoms and making a default override package. The first, neck and leg seams won't match. The second option, you can match seams as Josh said.

Either way, body proportions won't look right as adults are just wider than teens, that's why I make separate teen meshes.

But if you try that, I first HIGHLY recommend you copy the Full Build 0 package to a work folder. NEVER alter the games base packages or you'll have to reload the entire game if you make a mistake! Any changes you make can be put in a package and placed in your regular Mods/ Packages folder which will override the base folder packages.

So much easier to just use sliders!

I don’t know if anyone has released sliders exclusive to teen, with the ones everybody uses is hard to give the right amount of “volume” to the teen body, the best way might be editing the proportions on a 3d editor or adapting the adult mesh.

On 11/25/2019 at 2:38 PM, Gamesquid17 said:

Thanks for the suggestions JoshQ,LadySmoks and landess. What kind of sliders would I need to use to make the teen bodies look more adult like?

Some of the sliders I have work okay, but teen body meshes are different from adult, and what Josh means is that a couple things happen... If you go too big on the teen mesh, breast shapes can get blocky looking, and when the teen ages up, breasts will be even bigger (HUGE), since EA generally increases breast size slightly from teen to adult. Sometimes with a new sim teen female, you can make her into an adult in CAS to see what she'll look like after aging up. Otherwise, she'll need a breast reduction adjustment. )

http://modthesims.info/d/378416/update-10-new-cas-sliders-breast-hip-waist-butt-head-and-more.html

http://modthesims.info/d/508972/sim-height-slider.html

http://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-morphing-penis-default-replacement.html?zx=5f37616ec2c4f507

The sliders I use, I have had for a LONG time, and quite a while ago, I combined them all into one package file to save space and all of the creators didn't put their name in the identification name of the files, but I know these work okay for me.

Also, just google "sims 3 sliders", "sims 3 breast sliders", penis sliders, etc... put the uncombined packages where you know where to find them, try a few out and see if YOU like what you see. Any you don't like, remove and try another. )