Missing male body during sex animations

roberto97

Hello, kind people.

Maybe anyone knows a fix for a problem I'm having. The problem is that during sex animations the male body is missing. Only head, feet and arms are visible. I know it might have something to do with other body texture replace mods, but I disabled them all, but it didn't fix it. 

Tnx in advance for any help

On 11/17/2019 at 9:26 AM, roberto97 said:

Hello, kind people.

Maybe anyone knows a fix for a problem I'm having. The problem is that during sex animations the male body is missing. Only head, feet and arms are visible. I know it might have something to do with other body texture replace mods, but I disabled them all, but it didn't fix it. 

Tnx in advance for any help

What body are you using?

Even better, please run FNIS and post the output here. It is a simple copy and paste. It normally begins with a description of your skeleton and ends with the number of animations that you successfully loaded. Be certain that any warnings or errors it shows are included in what you paste here.

Archived