Outer Worlds

There is more ugly to fix in this game than every Bethesda Game Studio release combined so there is no doubt that the first few waves of mod releases will be dedicated to fixing the aesthetics of everything in the game. Maybe by the time of the Steam release, people will finally be ready to attempt adults-only modding.

This game is absolutely overrated, some German Let's Player have stopped to present this game!
1. no German voice output, miserable from Obsidian, this amount of spoken text, it is impossible to follow the subtitles so fast.
2. some bugs.
3. modding, cough, what??
Sex mods in the EGO perspective, I laugh me a branch, and sit me down on it until it breaks off. lachende-smilies-0012.gif

Spoiler

• 1 year later...
On 11/9/2019 at 5:41 AM, winny257 said:

This game is absolutely overrated, some German Let's Player have stopped to present this game!
1. no German voice output, miserable from Obsidian, this amount of spoken text, it is impossible to follow the subtitles so fast.
2. some bugs.
3. modding, cough, what??
Sex mods in the EGO perspective, I laugh me a branch, and sit me down on it until it breaks off. lachende-smilies-0012.gif

Reveal hidden contents

like bethesda crap ant

Gonna just wait and see what part 2 looks like. Not much hope for it though since the devs are just woke garbage. I can't stand these new woke games I can't even play them once forget about finishing them. The whodunnit dlc for outer worlds was so boring and feminist I never got past the initial parts of it after investigating the crime scene. This evil feminist took a part of her husbands brain and shoved it into a hand tool for investigating crime scenes. She finally found a good use for him huh? Yeah done with that shit not playing it again.