Modular Clothing System - CBBE HDT Bodyslide

I tried to use this mod on nexus, (0.8 and 0.9) it is really good and what I would like for layered clothing.

The issue is with harnesses it makes part of the body see through (usually chest and upper arms) which others have also mentioned and you answered.

I have uninstalled it from active mods but shall keep it updated and continue to watch it.
It is a very good mod and a big step in the right direction for layered clothing and skyrim.

On 12/13/2019 at 12:08 AM, NoJoker said:

What? No SSE Support? please...

If you want a SSE Support you will have to do it by your own.
He have stop working on his mod. I put you his message on his patreon's page.

"Thank you guys, you was awesome. I really appreticate you've supported me and believe in my work. That was really surprising for me that people wanted to support me somehow.

But from now, please REMOVE YOUR SUBSCRIPTIONS because i'm not capable anymore to continue my work. I'm facing really rough and hard times right now so i have to sell my PC. There will be no more updates, and all work on Dynamic Clothing System will be stopped.

You could use assets anywhere without any permission. You could re-upload it anywhere. Do with DCS anything you want.
I hope you're not angry about it. Sorry."

• 2 weeks later...

I know this mod is no longer being developed, but Could someone help me with an issue I have?

Whenever I equip pants or underwear, the upper body of my char dissapears as seen here:

ScreenShot21.bmp

I've noted that when I load a save, something invisible gets "equipped" and that invisible piece of equipment is the one causing the conflict with this mod.

Anyone else had this problem before?

Edit: I've just noticed that any pants or underwear take 3 diferent slots at the same time 32, 34 and 38. I'm not sure if that's normal or if it's a conflict with another mod

Edit2: Found the problem. Devious Devices Integration confuses the underwear/pants with a chastity belt. To fix it just go to the Devious Devices mod menu and disable anything using the 32 slot

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/12/2020 at 1:31 AM, hashanslnd said:

Hiii all i got a problem. when installed this mod my tattoos on the chest region and leg region got disappeared anyone know how to fix this?

I really like this mod. thumbs up for the TheDalbak18 for this great mod.   

That's known bug. It conflicts with every mod adds layers to the body. Like tattoos or any other skin effects. I don't have possible solution for this. Maybe someday someone will find out how to fix it.

• 2 months later...
On 12/16/2019 at 12:50 PM, Kysuak said:

"Thank you guys, you was awesome. I really appreticate you've supported me and believe in my work. That was really surprising for me that people wanted to support me somehow.

But from now, please REMOVE YOUR SUBSCRIPTIONS because i'm not capable anymore to continue my work. I'm facing really rough and hard times right now so i have to sell my PC. There will be no more updates, and all work on Dynamic Clothing System will be stopped.

You could use assets anywhere without any permission. You could re-upload it anywhere. Do with DCS anything you want.
I hope you're not angry about it. Sorry."

Oh no... Damn, that's too bad :classic_sad:

On 1/19/2020 at 2:53 AM, TheDalbak18 said:

That's known bug. It conflicts with every mod adds layers to the body. Like tattoos or any other skin effects. I don't have possible solution for this. Maybe someday someone will find out how to fix it.

It looks like there is an extra layer on the body when you mod is installed, it covers most of the body. In Bodyslide, the body is still a part of the clothing on some of the pieces, only some though. On the first few releases of the mod, this wasn't there, and I never had "layers" issue. Right now, the slot 37 pieces are not usable.

7c907a0189abb45af5be09b5312c59f6.png

8 hours ago, Squally said:

It looks like there is an extra layer on the body when you mod is installed, it covers most of the body. In Bodyslide, the body is still a part of the clothing on some of the pieces, only some though. On the first few releases of the mod, this wasn't there, and I never had "layers" issue. Right now, the slot 37 pieces are not usable.

No layers here. Body was split into 3 parts - Chest/Arms/Legs. Chest part uses 53slot which is incompatible with racemenu tattooes. Because racemenu was somehow configured to display tattooes only on 32slot parts. Maybe someday someone somehow will be able to make compatibility patch.

12 hours ago, TheDalbak18 said:

No layers here. Body was split into 3 parts - Chest/Arms/Legs. Chest part uses 53slot which is incompatible with racemenu tattooes. Because racemenu was somehow configured to display tattooes only on 32slot parts. Maybe someday someone somehow will be able to make compatibility patch.

But I could've sworn that this wasn't an issue in the first few updates of the mod

9 hours ago, Squally said:

But I could've sworn that this wasn't an issue in the first few updates of the mod

Yep. Because first versions of mod was working different. In the beginning idea was to equip parts on top of regular bodymesh. But due to a lot of clipping bugs i had to change it. Bunch of days was spent on thinking how to get it work stable and with no clipping. And right now i'm very happy with results and how i managed to get it work.

• 3 weeks later...

When I undress now, all the racemenu overlays (on torso and legs) are gone (new bug?). When I equip a "body" piece (mostly the trousers), all the overlays are gone (known bug?).

When I disable the "race patches" esp, at least the overlays remain when I undress ... when I equip a body piece, they vanish.

• 6 months later...
On 12/26/2019 at 5:42 AM, CrazySloth said:

Edit2: Found the problem. Devious Devices Integration confuses the underwear/pants with a chastity belt. To fix it just go to the Devious Devices mod menu and disable anything using the 32 slot

I thought of it as well, but here, with any harness (corset with chastity belt, slave harness, rope harness, the torso (and I'm pretty sure it's not a Bodyslide issue nor a load order problem).

Did it fix all the issues for you?

I think I'm gonna have to disable it for now (and that will not be a bad thing for loading and lags), but it's a great mod, who would compose well with Bikini Armor and the way I want to play (fast, often losing gear, save the day -running away- with little I got under my hands). I was initially looking for something that would replace a lot of the armor by those sets (much like some Bikini armors -possible the SE remastered AWOBA- offering to add bikini to female bandits, instead of armor, or have a mix of both).

I was thinking (I have zero skills in mod-creation), wouldn't it be less laggy/easier (and somewhat lore-friendly) to navigate to have the recipes in books (like for the Bikini Armor, which can be presented in-universe as sewing books).

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...