Modular Clothing System - CBBE HDT Bodyslide

Modular Clothing System - CBBE HDT Bodyslide

View File

Hello guys!

I've discovered ESO for myself and spend few past months in it. While i was playing it one tought crawl into my mind:
"Why do ESO have so many armor slots and Skyrim don't?" 

In ESO you can equilp shoulderstorsogridlebottomhelmetboots and gloves. It's a good diversity. You can create your own unique sets.

And i decided to make something similar in skyrim.... but improve it a little bit. So let me show you how it works:

Spoiler

33.jpeg.84109c4b8d932a429726efe6822257e1.jpeg

Apart from default skyrim outfit pats which is torsoglovesboots and helmet, my mod will add 12 parts more (+ hips armor).
From different parts you can make unique armors and outfits. As you can see there will be a lot of variations to improvise.
To be clear - This mod didn't replace/or/affect any existing clothes or armor. It just add new parts.
You can obtain clothing and armor pats by crafting it on: Tanning Rack and Forge.
This system uses same mechanics as Morrowind or Oblivion and contain CBBE and SOS body patches. You have to replace your bodies with those from mod. It didn't change anything and didn't affect visual aspects, all sliders and presets are untouched. It's necessary to get rid of clipping bugs.
Also this mod uses slot53 and slot58 as bodyparts. And it will cause visible bugs with any mod that use same slots. With other mods it will work just fine.

I recommend you to use it with Winter is Coming - Cloaks and/or Cloaks of Skyrim
Also now we have an expansion for main mod called "Kinky Stuff" - Contains sexy clothing like bras, corsets, panties, stockings etc.

Join my Patreon to help me continue work and get early access content:
downloads_wordmark_white_on_coral@2x.jpg.d49018df58db43aa1ec1a41854e7d963.jpg

Here you can check list of available MCS parts (doesn't includes texture variations):

Torso:

Spoiler

torso.thumb.jpg.55dd0c594696f54515cd6c9dd77bb9c5.jpg

Bottom:

Spoiler

Bottom.thumb.jpg.19b7c6c82f28894c418df43f3b79bdec.jpg

Boots (default slot, but i've added couple just for fun):

Spoiler

boots.jpg.6207b916d102c5288e0f151d54c2bb9d.jpg

Chest Armor:

Spoiler

armor.thumb.jpg.a6df5fc34f53f55929a325e2a27f3f57.jpg

Shoulders Armor:

Spoiler

shoulders.thumb.jpg.0d74df366d10cd2f0e9ec600a972b6b2.jpg

Tights Armor:

Spoiler

tights.thumb.jpg.a842d55ebe64f1c7e47b0206a86b2710.jpg

Knees Armor:

Spoiler

knees.jpg.fb1616e5512a641d6e13ada51a39cd47.jpg

Groin Armor:

Spoiler

groin.jpg.e5fd0552517a70d822747829534b87d5.jpg

Armlets:

Spoiler

Arms.thumb.jpg.17dcc858c1e8f4ecc407b7819ea59ab8.jpg

Chest Belts (Bandoliers):

Spoiler

ChestBelt.thumb.jpg.8fe2c5072482a91e56f896dcaee1f112.jpg

Belts:

Spoiler

Belt.thumb.jpg.3bd45e41cab6007e02ced52d357eeae0.jpg

Neck (didn't replace necklaces):

Spoiler

Neck.thumb.jpg.54cf656c80a06fa370cbbd7f3645cafc.jpg

Hips (new slot since 0.0.6 update):

Spoiler

Hips.thumb.jpg.5d7a5834c3133b0645b04186b65c3768.jpg

It is pretty difficult and time-consuming to work on all of these parts to fit well together and didn't clip. For now there's only CBBE HDT and SOS support for LE version. 

Current progress/goals: (29/03/20)

Overall parts done - ~230 (including separated parts and texture variations)
● SOS compatibility - Done!
 CBBE HDT Bodyslide compatibility - Done!

● Reach ~500 available parts - wip
● Reach ~1000 available parts - wip

Credits:

Bethesda - Such an awesome game you made guys,

Ousnius and Caliente for your beautiful Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-, TextBlender and most useful tool for all modders OutftitStudio

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/08/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, XPMSE, CBBE, HDT Physics Extensions
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Some of the armor slots seem to conflict with Devious Devices slots, like breastplates taking Chastity Belt slot. Would it be possible to get a patch to change slot 60 (that looks like mostly codpieces)  be same as chastity device in DD? (49 usually)

Or a patch that in general would make more sense with replacing pieces with DDs. Some of the overlapping slots currently dont make much sense together :P

EDIT: Looks to me like this mod is making some bodyparts strait up disappear while DD devices are being worn.

5 hours ago, kiesu said:

Some of the armor slots seem to conflict with Devious Devices slots, like breastplates taking Chastity Belt slot. Would it be possible to get a patch to change slot 60 (that looks like mostly codpieces)  be same as chastity device in DD? (49 usually)

Or a patch that in general would make more sense with replacing pieces with DDs. Some of the overlapping slots currently dont make much sense together :P

EDIT: Looks to me like this mod is making some bodyparts strait up disappear while DD devices are being worn.

Considering the number of slots devious devices uses, it pretty much conflicts with any modular amour pack, and chances are the disappearing body parts is due to the device hider settings in devious devices at a rough guess.

3 hours ago, Varithina said:

Considering the number of slots devious devices uses, it pretty much conflicts with any modular amour pack, and chances are the disappearing body parts is due to the device hider settings in devious devices at a rough guess.

This is not exactly what I was after. While I have this mod on, DD devices that normally hide nothing, are now hiding odd pieces of the body. Like equipping some leg prison chains hid my torso, and the regular SL strapon hides the entire upper body. This does not happen with these devices on when this mod is disabled, only when it is on. So I'm assuming this mod is doing some hard body cropping when certain slots are in use, even if the slot is occupied by an item from a different mod.

1 hour ago, kiesu said:

This is not exactly what I was after. While I have this mod on, DD devices that normally hide nothing, are now hiding odd pieces of the body. Like equipping some leg prison chains hid my torso, and the regular SL strapon hides the entire upper body. This does not happen with these devices on when this mod is disabled, only when it is on. So I'm assuming this mod is doing some hard body cropping when certain slots are in use, even if the slot is occupied by an item from a different mod.

Ohh, I see what you mean that is odd to say the least.

Hmm, it could be odd slot assignments, I have seen a few armor mods that use multiple slots in the armor addon but they do not show in the armor section, the other thing I could think of is the pieces built properly in bodyslide.  Other than that pretty much stumped, especially as I do no have this game set up and running at present, and even when I do I use uunp not CBBE.

On 11/11/2019 at 6:48 PM, kiesu said:

Because DCS split bodies in to torso and legs parts. It was made because of annoying clipping bugs. For example when you're trying to equip a leather coat on top of regular body it will cause clipping with bodymesh while doing any animations. And i spend a lot of time thinking how to fix it.
So basically when you equip torso piece it will hide chest part of the bodymesh and replace it with a chest mesh from your current torso piece. So it's pretty complicated question, to change armor slots. Because i'll have to totally rebuild mod including .esp, bodyslide data and all of the mesh files.

P.S. Unfortunately it's not possible to make it work perfect with all mods that uses more than one armor slot.

On 11/12/2019 at 4:44 PM, agelmar said:

Looks amazing and been recently wanting to create a new character and been looking for mods like this.

Any chance of a UUNP conversion please?

I'm working on it... but pretty slow D:

39 minutes ago, user9120975435 said:

Excellent stuff! Just one question: what is ESO?

Elder Scrolls Online

One suggestion, right now the multiple slots armor mod leading is DDi even if are not related so if this mod can't be fully compatible with DD then will make the users choice between.

I know is hard and more in proyects Iike this but the compatibility effort is appreciated.

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

One suggestion, right now the multiple slots armor mod leading is DDi even if are not related so if this mod can't be fully compatible with DD then will make the users choice between.

I know is hard and more in proyects Iike this but the compatibility effort is appreciated.

My mod works a little bit different from other regular clothing mods you could find. There was attempts before from other users to make a multiple slots clothes, like Hmm What To Wear, The Amazing World of Bikini ArmorTroubleMakers Clothing - UNPB UNP BBP BBPx TBBP MTM HDT-PE Female Body Replacer but they didn't go further than a skimpiness. And you could notice one more thing - most of those clothes are sleeveless. Because if you trying to equip a torso part straight on top of naked body you'll get a lot of clipping bugs in the armpits/shoulder blades/upper arms area while doing animations. I've solved that in DCS and now everething works just fine. Also i'm planning to expand my mod even more than immersive armors or dd. 

P.S. But that's just one man's army, so it requires some time.

12 hours ago, s520864 said:

When you eventually design the SE version of "Dynamic Clothing System" do want to mess with SMP-HDT or are you not going to until its further developed? Im asking since, SMP-HDT is still in Alpha i believe.

Right now i'm trying to expand mod as much as i can. Can't tell anything about SMP-HDT. 

• 2 weeks later...

Love the mod but a lot of us are fans of UNP :).  My personal favorites are "DT Conversions for UNPB Redux SFW Lingerie Body Replacer with Numerous Color Options" and "amk Border Lace Lingerie - Ruhadre Conversions - Expansion - UUNP Bodyslide HDT" from the Nexus "both made by Ruhadre".  As well as "amk Border Lace Lingerie CBBEv3M and UNP" made by amesake".  How soon do you think you might get around to working on a UNP compatible version?  Just curious.

Is there really no way to make this mod work with skin effect mods? I'd love to use this mod but the incompatibility makes it unusable for me. I'm wondering what is the difference between this mod and for example bikini armor? Aren't those two basically the same with different items?

I like how youv'e added all those additional parts for armor but you could go for the more traditional slots when doing UNP "If you wanted :)"  You could do Head, neck, chest, back, hands, pants, belt, boots, rings, upper underwear, and lower underwear.

Hello TheDalbak18.
I am a player from China. I am very interested in this mod. I am sorry to post it to the China Skyrim Forum without your running.
This is the URL: http://www.9damaomods.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=182931&page=1&extra=#pid20088775
I didn't charge anything in the post, it's completely free. And I have provided them with the guidelines for loverslab, and I call on them to support your patreon if possible.
And I did a Chinese translation of your mod.
So I hope to get your permission. If your rights are violated, I will delete the post on the Chinese forum.
(Sorry, my English is very poor, the content is google translation)