I noticed something I think might make in-game testing faster. With SexLab Light, there is an armor that gets added to your inventory that you can favorite and then activate during sex-animations to rotate scenes, advance animation stages, or just straight up move to the next animation in the queue for the number/gender/species of actors involved. It might be useful to find and bring over to this mod. Though like I said earlier, I only have a passing knowledge of programming, as in: I like waving at it as it passes. Thought I'd mention it though...

Also yeah, with clone functionality I'm getting every animations I could think of, though with about 540ish human and 740ish creature it'll probably be a bit before I can see each one demonstrated in game to verify. Something odd though, with Light and Light patch I used to be able to sue matchmaker to fire multiple animations with my character at the same time (with clone) but now when my character is busy in one animation, they fizzle matchmaker until 10 seconds after they are done being *ahem* busy. Just the odd thing I noticed. 

4 hours ago, jensern said:

Some animations have their position way off (ingame meters). Can this be fixed somehow?

Some of the animations in various packs are not properly aligned to begin with, for instance 2 of the 4 hagraven animations are always pointed away from each other, as well as some giant animations too. It didn't originate from this patch

2 hours ago, AkylasLovesLicks said:

Also yeah, with clone functionality I'm getting every animations I could think of, though with about 540ish human and 740ish creature it'll probably be a bit before I can see each one demonstrated in game to verify. Something odd though, with Light and Light patch I used to be able to sue matchmaker to fire multiple animations with my character at the same time (with clone) but now when my character is busy in one animation, they fizzle matchmaker until 10 seconds after they are done being *ahem* busy. Just the odd thing I noticed. 

Sounds like a bug fixed here to me if I'm understanding correctly.  You are saying that the player can only be in one hand holding event at the same time now using clones...sounds about right yes?

1 hour ago, EphemeralSagacity said:

You are saying that the player can only be in one hand holding event at the same time now using clones...sounds about right yes?

That's right, as long as my character clone is busy in an animation, imy character can't be used in any other animation, at least via Matchmaker, until it's animation has concluded. Trying to use matchmaker on myself will result in "spell fizzles" and no clone will be created. Once the animation has finished, and and about 10 seconds after the clone has despawned, matchmaker can be used on my character again

Though, I did stumble across an odd bug with Hentai Creatures, if I spawn enough creatures, to train them all (in an attempt to see which animations were successfully registered) [EDIT: I have the training settings set to allow training with female NPC's, male NPC's, and player] eventually separate instances of creatures will both start training with the same character clone instead of spawning a new one. The clone will leave the first creature (who will continue it's animation) and move to the second creature. Banishing the first creature will banish the clone, which will end the second creatures animation, same with banishing the second creature

@AkylasLovesLicks - fantastic testing.  So far it is sounding like things are going fairly well.  I've got a hefty load out and so far no patches are being needed.  Having aroused redux working properly unlocked a bunch of mods.

Next up is how DD fairs since that unlocks another swath of mods.  Venturing forth on that according to these awesome instructions (but replace SL Light with the SL1.63B7 + VRPatch from 1st post).  Curious how this is going to interact.  Fingers crossed but "should" be good.

I don't know about any of DD, but I was wondering about something else. Is there a way to change the animation in progress in VR? Or even advance the animation stage manually? It would significantly cut down the amount of down time between in-game testing. SLLight+SLLightVRPatch had an armor that got added to the players inventory, Sex Lab Controller, that could be favorited, and when activated during an animation involving the player-clone a menu would be brought up where the current animation could be advanced, rotated, changed, ended, actors swapped, or actors realigned. I don't know if it was specific to SLLight, or the SLLightVRPatch, but whatever it was, is there a way to bring that sort of functionality into this patch? I feel like it would be useful to see how it interacts, might shine some light on things maybe?

11 hours ago, EphemeralSagacity said:

Clone functionality is working fairly perfectly for me.  For those with position issues, is it with vrik 1st person mode?

Yes it is. It is like the "origin" is wrong. Not all animations, only a few. I am only using the built-in animations - no packs yet and no creature animations. Most can be corrected by just moving a bit inside the room scale. I will try making notes which ones it is. Most of the time "it just works" ?

Also, there is no cum textures after sex. But this is probably not an issue with VR version.

7 hours ago, EphemeralSagacity said:

Sounds like a bug fixed here to me if I'm understanding correctly.  You are saying that the player can only be in one hand holding event at the same time now using clones...sounds about right yes?

I was using dangerous nights and two bandits showed up for fun. The game spawned two clones ?  None of them got any and the clones was just standing there. If one enemy spawns, it works fine and completes the sex.

- Not being able to have more than one clone at time is intented, yes - I added both player and clones into animating faction to try to block it

- Hentai creatures have a few issues, I put in a patch in SL that should make the 'validity' testing more robust (avoid getting same actor in multiple scenes), but I guess it's still not 100% reliable

- Scene controller from SL light patch should be possible to bring in to SL full patch. I want a better solution eventually, but scene controller should work as relatively quick fix

- Positional error in 1st person scenes, when lockhmd option is disabled, happens basically because the 'viewpoint' controls the position of the body, when the lock is disabled. In short, Skyrim places the viewpoint at position where skyrim thinks the actor is supposed to be - generally roughly where the hips of character are. VRIK then places the actual body so that it's head matches the location of the viewpoint. If f.ex. the body is placed in laying down position, the result can be that the viewpoint is first placed roughly where the hips are located, and then the body is yanked back to match it's head with the location of the viewpoint. In practice this can get a lot more complicated (because the animation can 'animate' the body into different location, which skyrim doesn't really take notice of), but this is the short version.

On 11/9/2019 at 5:40 AM, EphemeralSagacity said:

Clones can basically be leaked in error case scenarios.

Probably need a failsafe into where the thread itself is cleaned up.

So... I put this up, and, at first, there was a clone having fun... could not move myself, tho. Then I re-activated the SLLight patch just in case, but it did nothing, I did leave it at VRIK before I deactivated it... Now, I always appear in first person, with my hands tracking, my head inside of my belly, and -and this is the important bit- ALWAYS at the same position regarding the other part of the animation (little more than 100 units up, roughly 60 units back and like 25 units to the left) Although my rotation seems to be mostly random :P

Hope it helps! :?

2 hours ago, reikiri said:

- Not being able to have more than one clone at time is intented, yes .....  

- Hentai creatures have a few issues......... but I guess it's still not 100% reliable

- Scene controller from SL light patch should be possible to bring in to SL full patch. I want a better solution eventually, but scene controller should work as relatively quick fix

You are amazing. Thank you again for all the work yall are doing on this patch, it's crazy appreciated

11 hours ago, prinyo said:

You can still use the SL Light patch if you don't need the fancy SL full functions like SLAL or diary.

My interest in all this is that SLAL finally FINALLY works fully in VR, as my current build is, only when including V6 of this current patch and the dll file uploaded a bit later. Practically everything I could think to check works, the only thing that remains an itch in my brain is the time it takes to check each animation for potential issues, or for more instances of the MCM saying that a particular animation is downloaded but wont ever actually trigger. Without a way to manually cycle through the animations being played, it takes hours longer to check if everything is there. That's the only reason I bring up the scene controller. 

Aside from that though, SLLight had a couple of major downsides compared to SLB7, not least of which was the auto-registering of like, 500 animations, with the cap of 500 on both human and creature, severely limiting what could be added. No, now that I've tasted the utter insanity of a 750 cap, and less that 100 auto-registered animations, I couldn't ever go back lol

6 hours ago, prinyo said:

Do we know what his paypal is?

I wanted to give 200 euro to his Patreon but that means 42 euro VAT.

Does anybody on Reddit know about this? I can't find anything related. This could be huge if true. For both SkyrimVR and FO4VR.

I found his link on the forum page for racemenu SE. He said he accepts donation via nexus and petreon. Didn't see anything about paypal, but if you want to ask him, that'd be the place.

7 hours ago, BerserkerXX said:

I found his link on the forum page for racemenu SE. He said he accepts donation via nexus and petreon. Didn't see anything about paypal, but if you want to ask him, that'd be the place.

Paypal as far as I know is -really- itchy when it comes anything even remotely linked to 'hand holding' content. Generally speaking patreon is more.. accepting. And paypal does take it's due as well, though depending on how it's applied, it can take it from receiving end - e.g. you pay X dollars, and the one getting paid gets X minus the PP cut. PP is not doing it as charity thing either.

On 11/10/2019 at 9:04 PM, AkylasLovesLicks said:

You are amazing. Thank you again for all the work yall are doing on this patch, it's crazy appreciated

It's never so easy, is it? >.<

Looking at the scene controller, apparently it's not from SL Light patch, but from SL Light itself - and as far as I can say, the item itself is embedded into SL esm file. That means if I wanted t port it, I'd have to mdify the esm itself - and I want to avoid that if at all possible - because that's next level of tampering with SL code (and potentially breaking compatibility, not to mention asking for headache when SL Full is eventually updated).

Further, It requires maintaining access to inventory to work (which may not be desirable when dealing f.ex. with DD framework) and I don't want that as permanent solution anyway. I'll look instead into making something similar into SL MCM menu. It'll be more clumsy to work with, at least until/unless I can come up with actual hotkeys to use at some point, but it can still get the job done, just with a couple more clicks. I just hope I don't need to do changes into too many of the scripts I haven't touched so far - the less scripts I need to touch, the less I break away from original SL full.

Well, I added thread control options into MCM menu, and uploaded it as 'version 7'. Menu will appear on VR tab of SL MCM when player is taking part in SL animation.

Advance stage, change animation, reset positions, swap positions, rotate scene and end animation - same 6 options as the controller option. Not quite as convenient to use, but since SkyUI remembers the selected items, you can probably still get into the menu in about 3 seconds after first use, so it's not terrible.

Two little issues I hit and proposed fixes/mitigations:

sslActorAlias.psc:

Added the yellow lines locally for me (was playing without VRIK because every so often my character was floating up into the sky and it seemed like the most likely mod that something was fighting/angry with)

function MoveMyself(float[] Pos, float[] Mrk, bool p = true, bool m = true, float spd = 0.0, float ang = 0.0)
    if ((VRIKinstalled() as int) == 1)
        VRIK.VrikLog(AnimActorRef.GetName()+";p0="+Pos[0]+";p1="+Pos[1]+";p2="+Pos[2]+";p3="+Pos[3]+";p4="+Pos[4]+";p5="+Pos[5])
    endIf

Also noticed that in the patch the following set of code was uncommented out (is commented in the official).  The retries were hitting too fast sometimes and I'd CTD.  So moved the commented out wait and uncommented it:

event OnTranslationFailed()    
        Utility.WaitMenuMode(1.0)
        Log("OnTranslationFailed")
        snap()
;        SyncLocation(false)
    endEvent

example of what I mean - multiple within a second:

Spoiler

[11/14/2019 - 05:32:52AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Markarth City Guard]  - OnTranslationFailed
[11/14/2019 - 05:32:52AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Markarth City Guard]  - OnTranslationFailed
[11/14/2019 - 05:32:53AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Markarth City Guard]  - OnTranslationFailed
[11/14/2019 - 05:32:53AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Markarth City Guard]  - OnTranslationFailed
[11/14/2019 - 05:32:54AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Markarth City Guard]  - OnTranslationFailed
[11/14/2019 - 05:32:54AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Markarth City Guard]  - OnTranslationFailed
[11/14/2019 - 05:32:55AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Markarth City Guard]  - OnTranslationFailed
[11/14/2019 - 05:32:55AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Markarth City Guard]  - OnTranslationFailed
[11/14/2019 - 05:32:56AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Markarth City Guard]  - OnTranslationFailed

I'm concerned there is something with the OnTranslationComplete that can cause me the same grief (though I've made no adjustments there):

Spoiler

[11/14/2019 - 05:42:27AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Forsworn]  - OnTranslationComplete
[11/14/2019 - 05:42:28AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Forsworn]  - OnTranslationComplete
[11/14/2019 - 05:42:28AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Forsworn]  - OnTranslationComplete
[11/14/2019 - 05:42:29AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Forsworn]  - OnTranslationComplete
[11/14/2019 - 05:42:29AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Forsworn]  - OnTranslationComplete
[11/14/2019 - 05:42:30AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Forsworn]  - OnTranslationComplete
[11/14/2019 - 05:42:30AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Forsworn]  - OnTranslationComplete
[11/14/2019 - 05:42:31AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Forsworn]  - OnTranslationComplete
[11/14/2019 - 05:42:31AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Forsworn]  - OnTranslationComplete
[11/14/2019 - 05:42:32AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Forsworn]  - OnTranslationComplete
[11/14/2019 - 05:42:32AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Forsworn]  - OnTranslationComplete

Ouch.

Thanks for the pointers.. I've deviated pretty far from the current build at the moment (going at iteration 11), but it won't work until there's next version out for VRIK. There's lots of issues that should have a fix at that point though, but I expect it'll take a while before that happens (my best guess would be between a week or two - but don't quote me on that ?)

Aside from that, I'll need to clean up the patch code - those are good examples of the development clutter still remaining in there. So, I don't really have anything to update right now, but wanted to drop in and leave some footprints in the snow at least - to say this patch is far from abandoned. ?

I put together a hotfix thing, based on the v7 upload. Removed some of the worst log spam, and tried to make the "hold in position" work a little more reliably. It's far from perfect, but I'm hoping it'll make things a bit more manageable until I can put out a real update.

@EphemeralSagacity - 1st issue, I just commented out that line, it's development logging and not needed in upload here. On second one, I re-enabled the hold-in-place thing for player, which should keep the translate-to going long enough to avoid the spam - but also just removed the logging from translate complete/fail, because again it's not really needed outside development logging.