1 hour ago, BerserkerXX said:

I don't know much about skyrim modding, just regular programming. But in regular programming you'd set up a clone as a proxy that relays all methods from outside sources to the main target, to make sure they do what's intended.

It's more complicated in this case. Normally SL will take control of player avatar, and use it to perform animations - in behalf of other mods that request those animations. The other mods in turn often make distinction between player and NPC for various reasons. What we need to do now is essentially cut off the player avatar, and instead plug in a special lookalike NPC. SL often handles NPCs too, so that's not a problem in itself - but we need to make every mod think it's actually player that's taking part in animations. And further, we need to make every part of SL act this way as well (updating journal/skills for example). Beyond that, we also need to relay any permanent effects back to player instead of the clone, while still making the temporary 'during scene' effects show up on the clone. This is complicated by amount of different controls used during the animation, and also by the fact that we don't even know what kinds of mods are going to use the SL. Many of those mods can do their own stuff with the player avatar, and just use SL to trigger the animations - and thus they could potentially get confused when player isn't actually part of animation.

Just for a small example, SL uses special faction ('animating faction' I think) to keep track of which actors are part of an animation. If clone gets added to this faction instead of player avatar, and the external mod is keeping track of player character's involvement in that faction to determine when the player has finished the animation.. it can assume that the animation is finished as soon as it started - because player is 'no longer' in that faction.  If we add *both* player and clone to the faction, we need to account for that at minimum where the actor is removed from the faction - and possibly elsewhere. If we add *only* the player into the faction, that'll probably mess up other parts of process that scan actors to check their validity for animation (f.ex. another mod could spot the clone as a 'new target', and since the clone isn't in the faction, decide that it's valid target to start a new animation with).

1 hour ago, prinyo said:

All that means that we can make a mod where the PC is involved in several scenes at the same time. Some sex magic thing. I believe this has a lot of potential.

Hentai creatures already has this 'ability'. If you set 'training cycle' to 15 seconds, a creature can get busy with 3-4 NPCs at the same time.. basically bouncing between different animations. It's... a bit disturbing. I'm actually not sure if it's ultimately a problem in SL itself, or somewhere else - it's something I reported.. I think over a year ago. Things get removed from animating faction prematurely. I added a test in actor validity check that goes to check if actor is involved with thread controller.. which removes that issue. Unfortunately it's not exactly performance-friendly, so a better solution would be nice.

Houston - we are good for lift off ? (updated as per below comments to eliminate one bug I hit around player controls...going to be giving it a test run through Skyrim now).

@reikiri - I reworked this version of my patch such that sslActorAlias has an AnimActorRef which is used for the animations and everything else uses the real character refs.  Use your own discretion with how you want to handle it.

DLL is still the same.  To fix the Diary I had to change the check in RecordSkills from sslThreadController.psc:

Was:     if xp >= 0.5

Now:     if xp >= 0

The values from the xp calc were coming out as:

[11/06/2019 - 07:24:41PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - WTFRecord RecordSkills xp = 0.145750

which is calculated by:     float xp = ((TimeNow - SkillTime) / 8.0)

Boggles my mind why this is somehow turfing in Skyrim VR but fine in the other ones.

the way I'm just applying the attached patch is just on top of the full 1.63 Beta 7 framework.

Sexlab Aroused Redux works with this...which means a bunch of other mods are going to work better now.  I believe this should get a good swath of mods working without changes.  If something needs to apply an effect to the clone during the animations then they will need special patches.

DiaryShot.png

SL 1.63B7 Full Patch Take3.7z

hmm - though I do end up unable to interact with anything after a sex act.  Looking for that bug.  Found two places already where I messed that up - refreshed those but that doesn't fix the issue just yet for me.  (saw one person downloaded so take note of that...).

I see on other spot where that happens.  Looking for the fix there for that.

Issue fixed - updated the bits in the post above.  Player controls work after hand holding acts.  Whoever downloaded it before...grab the latest and let me know if it works for you as well.  Note, player will not be able to interact (talk with people and what not) during the hand holding but ... well ... that makes good sense...

Now I'm ready to get my build out for a play through to really test this out.  Got the wireless module for my headset coming Friday so I'll be running around Skyrim wireless.  woot!

14 hours ago, EphemeralSagacity said:

Houston - we are good for lift off ? (updated as per below comments to eliminate one bug I hit around player controls...going to be giving it a test run through Skyrim now).

@reikiri - I reworked this version of my patch such that sslActorAlias has an AnimActorRef which is used for the animations and everything else uses the real character refs.  Use your own discretion with how you want to handle it.

I'll poke through it, if it's built on top of v4 and works, will probably just put it up in OP because why not. the approach sounds reasonable to me.

-- edit --

Ok... it's... not.  >.<

7 minutes ago, reikiri said:

I'll poke through it, if it's built on top of v4 and works, will probably just put it up in OP because why not. the approach sounds reasonable to me.

Not built on top of V4.  Was a very minimal patch I was going for to validate the specific approach.  Going to go through a bit of a playthrough to validate it is working as expected but so far so good.  Built out a larger mod set to kick the tires on this.  Ultimately it should be incorporated...assuming it works in a more thorough test.

12 minutes ago, EphemeralSagacity said:

Not built on top of V4.  Was a very minimal patch I was going for to validate the specific approach.  Going to go through a bit of a playthrough to validate it is working as expected but so far so good.  Built out a larger mod set to kick the tires on this.  Ultimately it should be incorporated...assuming it works in a more thorough test.

Yeah, looking at it, the only majorchanges to take 2 are on actor alias - winmerge went nuts on it, but most of the 'changes' it was flashing are just ghosts. Shouldn't be too hard to put the changes in. Was worrying at first it was major rewrite of previous changes, and would need to do the same splicing in again. ?

This should be good. On long run there's a few major things that would be nice to get in, But I'll have to wait and see what'll happen with VRIK and SLU dll.

Had a quick go with this and cursed loot (knowing lots of stuff would be broken).

Suprisingly few things are broken. Sexlab menu itself keeps going into wanting to install with everything showing OK (It does display succesfully installed notification in topleft). Didn't have anything to trigger a scene, so no idea if it actually worked or not.

As far as Devious Devices are concerned, everything that doesn't need HDT or NetImmerseOverride works just fine (so far). No idea if HDT or NIO is available for VR. Cursed Loot's events seem to having problems and every now then popups about missing NIO. 

After about an hour Skyrim VR simply froze when looting a Falmar. (I think when Cursed Loot wanted to put an item in there that doesn't work)

Hopefully this information helps someone.

Sexlab related files used:

DD 4.1 SE Beta 2.7z
DDa-3.0eSE.7z
DDX 4.1 SE BETA 2.7z
Deviously Cursed Loot 6.4 SE BETA 2.7z
SexLabArousedSSELoose-29.7z
SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA7.7z
SL 1.63B7 Full Patch Take3.7z
ZAZ 7.0SE-Rev1.7z

Yeah - devious devices stuff is not going to work.  No skee for nio support in skyrim vr from racemenu.  Too many address offsets for me to want to compile that and get it to work.

Not sure what you mean about the mcm.  After install I only ever see the installed views.  Everything will look 'ok' for version checks because the version checks are commented out (only change made there really iirc on my targeted patch)

Basically, I open it in MCM. It shows all OK, I press Install. I close menu, wait for the notifications in the topleft to pass until it says complete. But when I go back to the MCM it just has the install screen again with the OKs.

As for DD stuff - would it be possible to disable everything that relies on that stuff? Just accept that the offset is not going to work in VR, basically?

Please attach your papyrus log.  I definitely do not get that behavior.  Likely you need to try w/o dd* mods...

After some playthrough time I'll send out the mod list I'm using.

Checking though you do need papyrusutil vr installed and mfg stuff for vr if you want facial expressions.  The versions checks are not validating that you actually have those in my patch.

1 hour ago, EphemeralSagacity said:

The "MoveScene" function in ThreadController isn't going to work like that. It's meant so the player can move a scene where they're involved - in case like, they'll end up half buried in ground or something, due to bad position. It's based on releasing controls for 10 seconds to let you move.. and then locking them again. If you pass the stunt double for that.. it's going to do nothing. You'll probably still need to ask for stunt double just to see if it exists - because if it does, then you don't need to release/lock controls. but other than that, the scene should actually center around player (in the new position).

Haven't tested it yet, but something like this should work:

function MoveScene()
        ; Stop animation loop
        UnregisterForUpdate()
        ; Enable Controls
        Actor targetActor = GetStuntDouble(PlayerRef);

if (targetActor == none)

sslActorAlias Slot = ActorAlias(PlayerRef)
            Slot.UnlockActor()
            Slot.StopAnimating(true)
            PlayerRef.StopTranslation()
        ; Debug.SendAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "IdleForceDefaultState")
        ; Lock hotkeys and wait 7 seconds
            Debug.Notification("Player movement unlocked - repositioning scene in 7 seconds...")
            Utility.Wait(10.0)
            ; Disable Controls
            Slot.LockActor()
        ; Give player time to settle incase airborne
            Utility.Wait(1.0)
        ; Recenter on coords to avoid stager + resync animations
        else
            Utility.Wait(3.0)
        endIf
        if !CenterOnBed(true, 300.0)
            CenterOnObject(PlayerRef, true)
        endIf
        ; Return to animation loop
        ResetPositions()
    endFunction

-- edit --

oops, had a mistake there.. this should work better..

-- edit 2 --

You can actually make second wait shoter - 3 seconds like this maybe - since if player isn't involved in scene, they can already be in the place where they want the scene moved.

1 minute ago, prinyo said:

I haven't checked in the code why it is happening, but I personally and the VRIK guy also had the issue that when the PapyrusUtil is overwritten the MCM menu is stuck on install.

Most likely just something I changed for the menu, compiled against newer version of papyrus utils. I don't want to include the newer papy utils into the patch because then it's YET another mod that tries to enforce it's own version of papys. Usually it's best to just get the latest papyrus utils and jcontainers, install them and let them override everything else.

21 minutes ago, reikiri said:

The "MoveScene" function in ThreadController isn't going to work like that. It's meant so the player can move a scene where they're involved - in case like, they'll end up half buried in ground or something, due to bad position. It's based on releasing controls for 10 seconds to let you move.. and then locking them again. If you pass the stunt double for that.. it's going to do nothing. You'll probably still need to ask for stunt double just to see if it exists - because if it does, then you don't need to release/lock controls. but other than that, the scene should actually center around player (in the new position).

Haven't tested it yet, but something like this should work:

function MoveScene()
        ; Stop animation loop
        UnregisterForUpdate()
        ; Enable Controls
        Actor targetActor = GetStuntDouble(PlayerRef);

if (targetActor == none)

sslActorAlias Slot = ActorAlias(PlayerRef)
            Slot.UnlockActor()
            Slot.StopAnimating(true)
            PlayerRef.StopTranslation()
        ; Debug.SendAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "IdleForceDefaultState")
        ; Lock hotkeys and wait 7 seconds
            Debug.Notification("Player movement unlocked - repositioning scene in 7 seconds...")
            Utility.Wait(10.0)
            ; Disable Controls
            Slot.LockActor()
        ; Give player time to settle incase airborne
            Utility.Wait(1.0)
        ; Recenter on coords to avoid stager + resync animations
        else
            Utility.Wait(3.0)
        endIf
        if !CenterOnBed(true, 300.0)
            CenterOnObject(PlayerRef, true)
        endIf
        ; Return to animation loop
        ResetPositions()
    endFunction

-- edit --

oops, had a mistake there.. this should work better..

-- edit 2 --

You can actually make second wait shoter - 3 seconds like this maybe - since if player isn't involved in scene, they can already be in the place where they want the scene moved.

Thanks for digging in and looking.

46 minutes ago, EphemeralSagacity said:

Thanks for digging in and looking.

Only took.. uh.. 3 hours? this time. XD

Was good changes though. I did change a few things here and there - added and removed also player to/from animating faction if there's stunt double, to keep player from being stuck in multiple scenes at once. And some other things I think. I'm almost scared it all compiled on first try despite the way I just spliced it all into the code base of v4. But maybe it works. Ohyeah, added cum effects on both player and animactor in case of stunt double. Cleared both on actortoclear. I'll give it a test, and if it actually works, will upload as v5

-- edit --

oh right, and added system checks, including papyrus version :P

1 hour ago, EphemeralSagacity said:

Cool.  I'll snap to your v5 for my playthrough then when you give the go ahead.

Diary still isn't working for me in it, so I guess either it's male/female issue, it's custom race issue, or it's something in the VR integration that makes it fizzle. Other than that it seems to work fine. You're free to have a look at it, I'll be out of town for weekend, and I don't know if I have time to give it another look before I go.

1 hour ago, reikiri said:

Diary still isn't working for me in it, so I guess either it's male/female issue, it's custom race issue, or it's something in the VR integration that makes it fizzle. Other than that it seems to work fine. You're free to have a look at it, I'll be out of town for weekend, and I don't know if I have time to give it another look before I go.

I can give a look.  There should be no difference between male/female wrt changes I made.  I'll carry on with my patch for further validation of those changes independently and if you share me your v5 I can try and get it to work similarly.

5 hours ago, reikiri said:

Well, I installed your V5 patch on top of SL1.63B7 and for both Male and Female the Journal updated.  It appears to all be working from what I can see.

Is the Journal updating for anyone else?

I did find one small bug in sslActorAlias.psc in PrepareActor.  You were not adding the AnimActorRef to the AnimatingFaction, but accidentally doing the PlayerRef twice (once through ActorRef):

was:

if IsPlayer
            if IsStuntDouble
                PlayerRef.SetFactionRank(AnimatingFaction, 1)
            else
                Game.SetPlayerAIDriven()
            endIf
        endIf
        ActorRef.SetFactionRank(AnimatingFaction, 1)
        ActorRef.EvaluatePackage()

should be:

if IsPlayer
            if IsStuntDouble
                PlayerRef.SetFactionRank(AnimatingFaction, 1)
            else
                Game.SetPlayerAIDriven()
            endIf
        endIf
        AnimActorRef.SetFactionRank(AnimatingFaction, 1)
        AnimActorRef.EvaluatePackage()

oh and for those currious about the mods I am attempting with my playerthough...it is fairly extensive

Spoiler

11/07/2019  04:47 AM    <DIR>          (Skyrim VR) SSE Fixes v3 for Skyrim VR 1.4.15-10547-3VR-1-4-15
11/07/2019  05:39 AM    <DIR>          AmorousAdventures 3.4 SE
10/27/2019  06:12 PM    <DIR>          Andromeda 1.0.9-14910-1-0-9-1565912355
11/07/2019  05:57 AM    <DIR>          Anub Creature 2.2019SE
11/07/2019  05:56 AM    <DIR>          Anub Human 2.2019SE
10/23/2019  06:33 PM    <DIR>          ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5_Optimized-2014-1-5
10/23/2019  06:32 PM    <DIR>          ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_6_Full_optimized-2014-1-6-Full
10/27/2019  06:17 PM    <DIR>          Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch WHY DO I HAVE TO CHANGE THE NAME-1090-
10/27/2019  06:17 PM    <DIR>          Apocalypse v945-1090-9-45
11/07/2019  05:41 AM    <DIR>          Bestial Essence SE 0.3-fftest
10/27/2019  07:02 PM    <DIR>          Better Horse Pain Sounds-12608-1
11/07/2019  06:14 AM    <DIR>          Beyond Skyrim Bruma SE 1.3.3-10917-1-3-3
11/07/2019  06:14 AM    <DIR>          Beyond Skyrim DLC Integration Patch-10917-1-1-2
10/26/2019  03:39 AM    <DIR>          Bijin NPCs SE 1.2.1-11287-1-2-1.1
10/26/2019  05:17 AM    <DIR>          Bijin Warmaidens SE v3.1.3-1825-3-1-3
10/26/2019  06:18 PM    <DIR>          Bijin Wives SE 1.1.2-11247-1-1-2
10/19/2019  06:46 PM    <DIR>          Blended Roads-8834-1-5-1568576665
10/19/2019  04:34 PM    <DIR>          BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v4.8.0-201-4-8-0-1569154502
10/27/2019  07:00 PM    <DIR>          Bow sound-27208-1
10/19/2019  04:33 PM    <DIR>          Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer - v1.5.4-198-1-5-4-1567971036
10/19/2019  05:43 PM    <DIR>          CBBE Body Physics (Curvy)
10/20/2019  02:11 AM    <DIR>          CBBE Hands (Curvy)
10/19/2019  05:43 PM    <DIR>          CBBE Vanilla Phyics (Curvy)
10/19/2019  05:46 PM    <DIR>          CBPC - Fomod installer - MAIN FILE-21224-1-1-9-1560505943
10/27/2019  08:39 PM    <DIR>          Clear refracting icicle and FrostAtronach-2458-1-4-1
10/23/2019  05:37 PM    <DIR>          Consistent Older People 42-2977-4-2-1551617328
11/07/2019  04:54 AM    <DIR>          Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE

10/27/2019  07:08 PM    <DIR>          Cutting Room Floor TKAA Patch SE-9175-5-0-1570160240
10/23/2019  06:23 PM    <DIR>          Cutting Room Floor-276-3-1-6-1569972284
10/20/2019  02:57 AM    <DIR>          Demoniac v1.12a - CBBE only - SE-19355-1-12a
10/24/2019  05:14 AM    <DIR>          Diversity - A Character Overhaul (v3.3crf)-5291-3-3crf-1569526507
10/28/2019  04:24 AM    <DIR>          DynDOLOD-DLL-VR.1.4.15
10/28/2019  04:15 AM    <DIR>          DynDOLOD-Resources-SE.2.74
10/28/2019  04:24 AM    <DIR>          DynDOLOD-Scripts
10/28/2019  05:25 AM    <DIR>          DynDOLOD_Output
10/27/2019  08:16 PM    <DIR>          Enhanced Lights and FX-2424-3-06
11/07/2019  05:04 AM    <DIR>          Estrus Chaurus V4.37se
11/07/2019  05:07 AM    <DIR>          Estrus Trapped Eggs 1.0
11/07/2019  05:15 AM    <DIR>          Estrus-Chaurus-Dwemer-Addon v4.342-3
11/07/2019  05:03 AM    <DIR>          EstrusForSkyrimSE V243r1-12832-2-43r1-1560686533
11/07/2019  05:06 AM    <DIR>          EstrusMimics-49566-2-2-0
10/28/2019  03:56 AM    <DIR>          Expressive Facial Animation -Female Edition--19181-1-6-1563825876
10/27/2019  08:55 PM    <DIR>          Extended Encounters 1.4A SSE
10/27/2019  06:40 AM    <DIR>          Extraordinary Eggs SE-22645-1-1-1548356647
10/26/2019  03:33 AM    <DIR>          Fair Skin Complexion BlankDetailMap.dds Fix v1.0-51602-1-0
10/25/2019  05:59 PM    <DIR>          Feminine Argonian Textures (Chameleon and Lizard) CBBE-184-2-0
10/25/2019  05:56 PM    <DIR>          Feminine Khajiit Textures (Grey Cat and Leopard) CBBE-183-2-0
10/21/2019  06:04 AM    <DIR>          FG SDK
10/19/2019  05:46 PM    <DIR>          FNIS Behavior SE 7_5-3038-7-5-1566570336
11/02/2019  03:25 PM    <DIR>          FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.0-3038-7-0
10/26/2019  08:21 AM    <DIR>          Font Overhaul-2880-1-3
10/23/2019  05:41 PM    <DIR>          FreshFacesSSE12.7z-13789-1-2
10/27/2019  06:38 AM    <DIR>          Full Version - Nests and World Models-6284-1
10/25/2019  06:30 PM    <DIR>          GCE NPCs Replacer
10/23/2019  07:36 PM    <DIR>          GCE NPCs Replacer DG
10/28/2019  04:05 AM    <DIR>          HD Lods Textures SE V9.1 1K-3333-9-1-1569356743
10/27/2019  05:26 AM    <DIR>          Immersive College of Winterhold SSE-17004-V6-1-1567975619
10/27/2019  06:57 PM    <DIR>          Immersive Sounds Compendium SSE 2.2-523-2-2-1547767621
10/27/2019  09:08 AM    <DIR>          Imperious v724-1315-7-24SSE
10/24/2019  06:33 PM    <DIR>          Improved Bards 1.3 - CBBE Nude-7956-1-3
10/27/2019  07:03 PM    <DIR>          Intro music replacement by Malukah LOUDER-2101
11/07/2019  06:50 AM    <DIR>          JContainers VR-16495-4-1-2
11/07/2019  05:47 AM    <DIR>          KS Hairdo's SSE - Female-6817-1-61F-1572250969
10/29/2019  04:12 AM    <DIR>          Labia Exciter BodySlide
10/27/2019  06:27 PM    <DIR>          Lucidity Sound FX v2u-1841-v2u-1548946589
11/01/2019  06:44 PM    <DIR>          MageVR Mod-21297-1-11-1-1552689719
10/27/2019  08:59 PM    <DIR>          Main 3.8-2357-3-8
10/27/2019  07:01 PM    <DIR>          Main File  --fixed the Normal Crossbow sound---31274-
10/26/2019  08:23 AM    <DIR>          Main Menu Spinning Skyrim Emblem Average Speed v2-00-725-2-00
11/06/2019  08:02 PM    <DIR>          Males of Skyrim v1.3 - BSA Ver-61937-1-3
10/19/2019  06:46 PM    <DIR>          Medieval Bridges-8834-1-31
10/21/2019  06:14 AM    <DIR>          MfgFix-vr-11669-1-0vr
11/07/2019  05:51 AM    <DIR>          MiasLairSSE_63a_Loose
11/07/2019  05:52 AM    <DIR>          MiasLairVoices
11/07/2019  04:56 AM    <DIR>          MoreNastyCritters_v12RC7SE2
10/27/2019  06:32 PM    <DIR>          Music - HQ-18115-0-1
10/27/2019  07:04 PM    <DIR>          NewBardSongs_2.5_SSE-15917-2-5
10/27/2019  05:16 AM    <DIR>          Ordinator v926-1137-9-26SSE
10/27/2019  08:21 PM    <DIR>          Ordinator VR Patch-19052-0-5-1540350018
10/22/2019  03:17 AM    <DIR>          OSA SDK
10/24/2019  05:17 AM    <DIR>          Pandorable's NPCs SE-19012-1-3
10/19/2019  05:49 PM    <DIR>          PapyrusUtil VR - Scripting Utility Functions-13048-3-6b-1545409528
10/27/2019  08:52 PM    <DIR>          People Are Strangers-1658-1-0
11/07/2019  05:52 AM    <DIR>          Piercings for CBBE SSE
11/01/2019  05:12 AM    <DIR>          Pumping Iron-13434-1-0
10/27/2019  08:52 PM    <DIR>          Race option-1658-
10/27/2019  08:37 PM    <DIR>          RAW SSE - 4K-19666-3-0-1539568657
10/28/2019  05:51 AM    <DIR>          Realistic Water Two v2.1.1-2182-2-1-1-1571860113
10/19/2019  04:10 PM    <DIR>          Realm of Lorkhan - No Shards Version-18223-2-2b-1570933461
10/27/2019  08:36 PM    <DIR>          RUSTIC DAEDRA SSE - 4K-19272-2-0
10/27/2019  06:16 PM    <DIR>          Sacrosanct v515-3928-5-15SSE
10/27/2019  04:45 AM    <DIR>          Seranaholic SSE 1.8.2-13027-1-8-2.7z-13027-1-8-2
11/07/2019  04:42 AM    <DIR>          SexLab EagerNPCSE
11/07/2019  04:42 AM    <DIR>          SexLab EagerNPCSERev2
11/04/2019  05:03 AM    <DIR>          SexLab SDK
11/07/2019  05:19 AM    <DIR>          SexLab Solutions v5.0.7
11/02/2019  03:35 PM    <DIR>          SexLabArousedSSELoose-29
11/04/2019  05:02 AM    <DIR>          SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA7
10/28/2019  06:06 AM    <DIR>          SexLab_RDSv2
10/19/2019  05:47 PM    <DIR>          SINful CBP-24313-6-1-0-1569682535
10/20/2019  06:53 PM    <DIR>          SKSEVR SDK
10/19/2019  06:44 PM    <DIR>          Skyrim 3D Gildergreen-12371-1-00g
10/28/2019  04:00 AM    <DIR>          Skyrim 3D Landscapes BILLBOARDS-18247-1-0-6
10/19/2019  06:43 PM    <DIR>          Skyrim 3D Landscapes Groundcovers 4k-18247-1-0-6
10/19/2019  06:45 PM    <DIR>          Skyrim 3D Rocks-17732-1-0-2
10/28/2019  04:01 AM    <DIR>          Skyrim 3D Trees and Plants BILLBOARDS 4.0.0-12371-4-0-0-1545869972
10/28/2019  04:30 AM    <DIR>          Skyrim 3D Trees and Plants DynDOLOD Resources EXPERIMENTAL-12371-1-0-0-1547381834
10/19/2019  06:44 PM    <DIR>          Skyrim 3D Trees and Plants-12371-4-0-2-1567976463
10/27/2019  08:47 PM    <DIR>          Skyrim SE Improved Puddles FOMOD-1462-1-3SE
10/19/2019  04:24 AM    <DIR>          SkyrimVR Cleaned ESMs
10/19/2019  05:00 AM    <DIR>          SkyUI-VR.v1.0-beta.4
10/21/2019  04:05 AM    <DIR>          SkyUI_5.1_SDK
11/07/2019  05:14 AM    <DIR>          SLAL_Billyy_Animations_v2.71
11/07/2019  06:48 AM    <DIR>          SLAnimLoader-1.5
10/27/2019  08:45 PM    <DIR>          Sleep Tight (bsa version)-20680-1-04-1540689155
10/19/2019  06:39 PM    <DIR>          SMC
11/07/2019  06:05 AM    <DIR>          Sorlis_Balarn's_Treasure_SE_v1.06
10/27/2019  08:08 PM    <DIR>          Storm Lightning for SSE and VR - Fomod Installer-29243-1-3-2-1571750892
11/07/2019  06:16 AM    <DIR>          Succubus Heart SE 4.9 DEV
10/27/2019  08:35 PM    <DIR>          Summermyst v307-6285-3-07SSE
10/27/2019  05:32 AM    <DIR>          TCoW NPC Improvement-67359-
10/20/2019  03:15 AM    <DIR>          Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Light version
10/28/2019  04:08 AM    <DIR>          Terrain Lod Redone-9135-1-42
10/28/2019  04:51 AM    <DIR>          TexGen_Output
10/27/2019  08:48 PM    <DIR>          The Eloquent Reader - True Scholar SE Edition-16338-1-0
10/27/2019  07:11 PM    <DIR>          The Forgotten City-1179-1-8
10/24/2019  05:39 AM    <DIR>          The Kids Are Alright - Episode One SE-9175-5-0-1571668407
11/07/2019  05:17 AM    <DIR>          The Mysterious Breeding Rooms SE 1.02
10/23/2019  07:30 PM    <DIR>          The Ordinary Women SSE 3.0 CBBE-12376-3-0
10/27/2019  06:14 PM    <DIR>          Thunderchild v411-1460-4-11SSE
10/27/2019  08:42 PM    <DIR>          TrueBrowsSE_1-02
10/19/2019  04:58 AM    <DIR>          Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch-266-4-1-2a
10/27/2019  05:01 AM    <DIR>          Valerica SSE v1.7.2-13027-1-7-2.7z-13027-1-7-2
10/23/2019  07:30 PM    <DIR>          Version 2-11218-2
10/27/2019  05:22 AM    <DIR>          Vilkas and Farkas version one point one TairenSoul Edition-21540-1-0
10/27/2019  06:29 PM    <DIR>          Vivid Weathers - Definitive Edition-2187-2-42-1559391607
10/27/2019  06:44 PM    <DIR>          Voices EN  - Part 2-18115-0-1
10/27/2019  06:43 PM    <DIR>          Voices EN - Part 1-18115-0-1
10/27/2019  08:21 PM    <DIR>          VR Perk Extender-16330-1-0
11/07/2019  06:49 PM    <DIR>          VRIK V0.7.0-23416-V0-7-0-1567644490
11/07/2019  06:47 PM    <DIR>          VRpatchSLfullBeta7v005
10/23/2019  05:53 PM    <DIR>          WICO Special Edition - Nude 0.9f-2136-0-9f
10/27/2019  09:15 AM    <DIR>          Wildcat - Realistic Damage Plugin-1368-
10/27/2019  09:15 AM    <DIR>          Wildcat v700-1368-7-00SSE
10/27/2019  04:34 AM    <DIR>          Witherun Girl's Replacer v2.0
10/19/2019  04:28 PM    <DIR>          XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended-1988-4-51
11/07/2019  05:48 AM    <DIR>          ZazAnimationPackV7.0[2017-05-16]

And here is what is in the SMC mod as reference for graphics overhauling:

Spoiler

2K Ancient Nordic Pickaxe Retexture                  = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\2K Ancient Nordic Pickaxe Retexture\
2K Sign Overhaul                                     = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\2K Sign Overhaul - 1K Optional\
4096 sacks retexture                                 = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\4096 sacks retexture\
83Willows 101BugsHD                                  = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\83Willows 101BugsHD Butterfly Dragonfly Luna-Moth Torchbug\
A dentist for Orsimers - HD teeth retexture          = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\A dentist for Orsimers - HD teeth retexture\
A smile HD by Mari                                   = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\A smile HD by Mari\
alduins wall retexture - concept art                 = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\alduins wall retexture - concept art\
aMidianBorn Blade of Woe                             = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\aMidianBorn Blade of Woe\
aMidianBorn Book of Silence                          = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\aMidianBorn Book of Silence\
aMidianBorn Caves and Mines                          = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\aMidianBorn Caves and Mines\
aMidianBorn Hide and Studded Hide                    = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\aMidianBorn Hide and Studded Hide\
aMidianBorn imperial light and studded               = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\aMidianBorn imperial light and studded\
aMidianBorn Landscape                                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\aMidianBorn Landscape\
aMidianBorn stormcloak officer armour                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\aMidianBorn stormcloak officer armour\
aMidianBorn Whiterun                                 = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\aMidianBorn Whiterun\
Ancient Dwemer Metal                                 = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Ancient Dwemer Metal\
Ancient Nord Pickaxe Replacer                        = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Ancient Nord Pickaxe Replacer\
Animated Clutter                                     = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Animated Clutter\
AOF Farmhouses                                       = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\AOF Farmhouses\
Argonians Enhanced                                   = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Argonians Enhanced\
Arri's Snow Elf Ruins Retexture                      = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Arri's Snow Elf Ruins Retexture\
Ash Pile Retex                                       = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Ash Pile Retex\
Ash Rocks                                            = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Ash Rocks - Solstheim ash improvements\
Ashes Of The Red Mountain                            = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Ashes Of The Red Mountain\
Auriel's Shield HD                                   = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Auriel's Shield HD\
Auriels statue and shrine                            = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Auriels statue and shrine\
Awesome Apiaries                                     = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Awesome Apiaries - Retextured Beehive Apiary\
Awesome Coinbags                                     = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Awesome Coinbags\
Barenziah's Glory                                    = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Barenziah's Glory\
Barenziah's Glowing                                  = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Barenziah's Glowing\
Beards                                               = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Beards\
Bellyaches Animal and Creature Pack                  = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Bellyache's Animal & Creature Pack\
Better Chopping Block                                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Better Chopping Block\
Better Cows                                          = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Better Cows\
Better Dwemer Spider Textures                        = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Better Dwemer Spider Textures\
Better Goats                                         = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Better Goats\
Better mammoth cheese                                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Better mammoth cheese\
Better Mammoth Tusks                                 = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Better Mammoth Tusks\
Better Nirnroot                                      = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Better Nirnroot - Hi-Res 2K Textures\
Blacksmithforge water fix                            = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Blacksmithforge water fix\
Blended Roads                                        = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Blended Roads\
Bloodskal Blade Redone 2                             = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Bloodskal Blade Redone 2\
BLOODSTONE CHALICE REBORN                            = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\BLOODSTONE CHALICE REBORN\
Bloody Dragon Bones                                  = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Bloody Dragon Bones\
Bloody Facials REBLOODED                             = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Bloody Facials REBLOODED\
Book Covers Skyrim                                   = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Book Covers Skyrim\
Books Notes Paper HD 2K                              = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Book Notes Paper HD 2K\
Brows                                                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Brows\
Burn Freeze Shock Effects                            = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Burn Freeze Shock Effects\
Business Ledger HD Retexture                         = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Business Ledger HD Retexture\
Canis root textures HD 2-4K                          = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Canis root textures HD 2-4K\
clover                                               = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\clover\
CL's Daedric Weapon's                                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\CL's Daedric Weapon's\
Coverkhajiits                                        = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Coverkhajiits\
Cross section of Mammoth snout                       = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Cross section of Mammoth snout\
Darooz whiterun retexture                            = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Darooz whiterun retexture\
Dawnbreaker Redone 2                                 = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Dawnbreaker Redone 2\
Dead Body Collision Fix                              = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Dead Body Collision\
Deadly Spell Impacts                                 = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Deadly Spell Impacts\
Deathbell HD                                         = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Deathbell HD - All-New Textures (2K-1K)\
Designs of the Nords                                 = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Designs of the Nords\
Detailed Chests                                      = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Detailed Chests Texture Replacers\
Detailed Rugs                                        = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Detailed Rugs\
Detailed Textures for Neglected Clutter              = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Detailed Textures for Neglected Clutter\
Detailing the Eldrich                                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Detailing the Eldrich\
dire HD High Hrothgar                                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\dire HD High Hrothgar\
Dragon Glyphs HD                                     = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Dragon Glyphs HD - Fixed\
Dragon Masks Retextured                              = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Dragon Masks Retextured\
DRAGON PRIEST                                        = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\DRAGON PRIEST\
Dragonbone Mastery - Weapons Retexture               = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Dragonbone Mastery - Weapons Retexture\
Dragons tongue by Mari                               = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Dragons tongue by Mari\
DRAUGR                                               = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\DRAUGR\
Dricks HD Eggs Sacks                                 = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Dricks HD Eggs Sacks\
DVA Dynamic Vampire Appearance                       = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\DVA Dynamic Vampire Appearance\
Ebony Weapon Replacer                                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Ebony Weapon Replacer\
Edwarrs Spell Tome Books                             = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Edwarr's Spell Tome Books\
Edwarr's Ultra HD Enchanting Workbench               = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Edwarr's Ultra HD Enchanting Workbench\
Elegant Circlets 2k                                  = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Elegant Circlets 2k\
Embers HD                                            = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Embers HD\
Embrace cabbage                                      = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Embrace Cabbage\
Enhanced Blood Textures                              = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Enhanced Blood Textures\
Enhanced textures detail (UV-tweaks)                 = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Enhanced textures detail (UV-tweaks)\
Enhanced Wetness and Puddles                         = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Enhanced Wetness and Puddles\
Ethereal Clouds                                      = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Ethereal Clouds\
EWIs Texture Mod Page                                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\EWIs Texture Mod Page\
Extra Smooth Mesh Mod                                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Extra Smooth Agence de Modele\
FALMER                                               = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\FALMER\
Falmer Ear and Hagraven Claw                         = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Falmer Ear and Hagraven Claw\
Female Facial Animation                              = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Female Facial Animation\
Fluffy Khajiit Tail                                  = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Fluffy Khajiit Tail\
Footprints                                           = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Footprints\
Forgotten Retex Project                              = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Forgotten Retex Project\
Frankly HD Ebony Blade                               = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Frankly HD Ebony Blade\
Frankly HD Hrothmunds Axe                            = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Frankly HD Hrothmunds Axe\
Frankly HD Miraak                                    = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Frankly HD Miraak\
Frankly HD Nightingale Armor and Weapons             = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Frankly HD Nightingale Armor and Weapons\
Frankly HD Shrouded Armor                            = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Frankly HD Shrouded Armor\
Frankly HD Stormcloak and City Guards                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Frankly HD Stormcloak and City Guards\
Gemling Queen Jewelry                                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Gemling Queen Jewelry\
GIANT                                                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\GIANT\
Grace Darklings Jewels                               = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Grace Darklings Jewels\
Grace Darklings Texture Packs - Clutter              = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Grace Darkling's Texture Packs - Clutter\
Green Hanging Spanish Moss HD                        = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Green Hanging Spanish Moss HD\
HAGRAVEN                                             = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\HAGRAVEN\
Hagravens                                            = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Hagravens\
Hanas DB Window                                      = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Hana's Dark Brotherhood Window Replacer\
Hanas Foxier Foxes                                   = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Hana's Foxier Foxes\
Hanas Shrooms                                        = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Hana's Shrooms\
HAPPY HORKER                                         = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\HAPPY HORKER - RUSTIC Retexture for HD HORKER\
Harkons Sword - HD Retexture                         = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Harkons Sword - HD Retexture\
HD Akaviri Katana                                    = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\HD Akaviri Katana\
HD Bees and Honeycombs                               = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\HD Bees and Honeycombs\
HD Charcoal                                          = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\HD Charcoal for Smelter\
HD Combat Training Targets                           = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\HD Combat Training Targets\
HD Horker                                            = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\HD Horker\
HD Khajiit Mouth                                     = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\HD Khajiit Mouth\
HD Meshes and Textures for Animal and Creature Drops = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\HD Meshes and Textures for Animal and Creature Drops\
HD Misc                                              = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\HD Misc\
HD Model Ship                                        = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\HD Model Ship\
HD Netch and Siltstrider                             = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\HD Netch and Siltstrider\
HD Noble Furniture                                   = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\HD Noble Furniture\
HD Ruined Book Retexture                             = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\HD Ruined Book Retexture 4k - 2k - 1k\
HD Starry Eye of Magnus                              = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\HD Starry Eye of Magnus\
HD Stone Quarry and Clay Deposit                     = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\HD Stone Quarry and Clay Deposit for Hearthfire\
HD Werewolves                                        = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\HD Werewolves - For Moonlight Tales and Automatic Variants\
HEART - Bar Rag                                      = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\HEART - Bar Rag\
HEART - Candy                                        = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\HEART - Candy\
HEART - Dark Brotherhood Tenets                      = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\HEART - Dark Brotherhood Tenets\
HEART - Hagraven Feathers                            = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\HEART - Hagraven Feathers\
HEART - Hawk Feather & Beak                          = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\HEART - Hawk Feather & Beak\
HEART - Misc. Leather                                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\HEART - Misc. Leather\
HEART - Tanning Rack                                 = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\HEART - Tanning Rack\
High Definition Ivy                                  = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\High Definition Ivy\
High Poly Project                                    = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\High Poly Project\
High Quality Food and Ingredients                    = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\High Quality Food and Ingredients\
High Resolution Books                                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\High Resolution Books\
Higher Res East Empire Trading Company Sign          = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Higher Res East Empire Trading Company Sign with Stencil Fix\
Honey pot                                            = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Honey Pot\
Horizon of Dreams                                    = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Horizon of Dreams - Night Sky and Moon Textures\
HORNCANDLES                                          = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\HORNCANDLES\
Horse Saddles HD                                     = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Horse Saddles HD\
HQ College of Winterhold                             = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\HQ College of Winterhold\
HQ Paper                                             = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\HQ Paper\
HQ Towns and Villages                                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\HQ Towns and Villages\
Hvergelmirs Armor Retexture                          = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Hvergelmir's Armor Retexture - HAR\
Hvergelmirs Shield Retexture                         = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Hvergelmir's Shield Retexture - HSR\
Hvergelmirs Steel Armory                             = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Hvergelmirs Steel Armory\
Hybrids HD Plants and Herbs Retexture                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Hybrids HD Plants and Herbs Retexture\
IMMERSIVE LORE-FRIENDLY CHEESE AND CABBAGE           = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\IMMERSIVE LORE-FRIENDLY CHEESE AND CABBAGE\
Imperial Sword 4K By Billyro                         = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Imperial Sword 4K By Billyro\
Improved Decapitation Neck Gore                      = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Improved Decapitation Neck Gore\
Improved Dragonfly                                   = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Improved Dragonfly\
Improved NPC Clothing                                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Improved NPC Clothing - High Res\
Improved Weapon Impact EFFECTS Correct Metal         = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Improved Weapon Impact EFFECTS Correct Metal\
Ingots                                               = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Ingots\
Insanitys Texture Pack                               = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Insanity's Texture Pack\
IPM - Insane Armory - Archery Bows and Crossbows     = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\IPM - Insane Armory - Archery Bows and Crossbows\
IPM - Insane Armory - Shields                        = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\IPM - Insane Armory - Shields\
Jurgen windcallers tomb                              = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Jurgen windcallers tomb HD textures 2048\
Justins Solitude Retexture HD                        = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Justin's Solitude Retexture 1_2 HD WIP\
Keys to your heart                                   = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Keys to your heart\
Langleys Textures Workshop                           = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Langeleys Textures Workshop\
Large Rain Barrel                                    = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Large Rain Barrel\
LeanWolfs Better-Shaped Talos                        = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Talos Statue with Greatsword\
LeanWolfs Better-Shaped Weapons                      = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons\
LeanWolfs Improved Enchanter Candle Meshes           = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\LeanWolf's Improved Enchanter Candle Meshes\
Like A Moss                                          = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Like A Moss - Whiterun Moss Fix\
LITTLE THINGS                                        = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\LITTLE THINGS\
Lockpicking Interface Redone                         = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Lockpicking Interface Redone\
Magic Runes HD                                       = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Magic Runes HD\
MAMMOTH                                              = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\MAMMOTH\
MAPS                                                 = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\MAPS\
Markarth HD Retexture                                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Markarth HD Retexture\
More Dwemered Textures                               = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\More Dwemered Textures -the Markarth and Dwemer ruins-HD\
Mountain flower by Mari                              = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Mountain flower by Mari\
Natural intricate Spider Webs 2x                     = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Natural intricate Spider Webs 2x\
natural maple                                        = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\natural maple\
Nightingale hall stone circle and clutter            = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Nightingale hall stone circle and clutter\
NobleSkyrimMod                                       = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\NobleSkyrimMod\
Northfire's Photoreal Mountains                      = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Northfire's Photoreal Mountains\
Northfire's Skidmarks                                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Northfire's Skidmarks 1K-2K\
Not Really HD Keys                                   = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Not Really HD Keys\
Osmodius Skyrim Texture Pack                         = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Osmodius Skyrim Texture Pack\
PAINTERLY                                            = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\PAINTERLY - a High Res Vanilla Warpaint Retexture\
Pilgrims Delight - HH Shrine Retextures              = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Pilgrim's Delight - High Hrothgar Shrine Retextures\
PondFish and Salmon Replacer - texture               = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\PondFish and Salmon Replacer - texture\
Quality Snow HD 4K                                   = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Quality Snow HD 4K\
Quality SnowFlakes V2                                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Quality SnowFlakes V2\
Real birdsnest                                       = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Real birdsnest\
Real Herbs                                           = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Real Herbs\
Real Ice ALL-IN-ONE                                  = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Real Ice ALL-IN-ONE\
Real Ice and Snow (RIS)                              = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Real Ice and Snow\
Realistic HD Baskets                                 = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Realistic HD Baskets\
Realistic HD Beverages                               = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Realistic HD Beverages\
Realistic HD Blacksmith                              = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Realistic HD Blacksmith\
Realistic HD Food                                    = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Realistic HD Food\
Realistic HD Food and Beverages - Havok Physics Fix  = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Realistic HD Food and Beverages - Havok Physics Fix\
Realistic HD Ingots                                  = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Realistic HD Ingots\
Realistic HD Misc                                    = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Realistic HD Misc\
Realistic HD Mushrooms                               = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Realistic HD Mushrooms\
Realistic HD Ores                                    = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Realistic HD Ores\
Realistic HD PickAxe                                 = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Realistic HD PickAxe\
Realistic HD Woodcutter's Axe                        = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Realistic HD Woodcutter's Axe\
Realistic Instruments                                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Realistic Instruments\
Realistic Primitive Horse Breeds                     = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Realistic Primitive Horse Breeds\
Realistic Skin And Hair Shaders - Giants             = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Realistic Skin And Hair Shaders - Giants\
Realistic Skin Shaders - Falmer and Hagravens        = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Realistic Skin Shaders - Falmer and Hagravens\
Realistic Smoke and Embers                           = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Realistic Smoke and Embers\
Realistic Sun for Climates of Tamriel and Vanilla    = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Realistic Sun for Climates of Tamriel and Vanilla\
Realistic Water Two                                  = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Realistic Water Two\
Recolored Edwarr's spell tomes                       = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Recolored Edwarr's spell tomes\
Red Mountain Erupts                                  = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Red Mountain Erupts\
Re-Defined Dungeons                                  = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Re-Defined Dungeons WIP\
Refracting Ice Form Debris                           = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Refracting Ice Form Debris\
Rens HD Shrines                                      = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Ren's HD Shrines\
Renthal 311 old texture pack                         = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Renthal 311 old texture pack\
Reskin Cities                                        = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Reskin Cities\
Retex                                                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Retex\
Retexture for Bread - Hearthfire                     = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Retexture for Bread - Hearthfire\
Retexture for Soup                                   = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Retexture for Soup\
Revamped Assets Skyrim                               = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Revamped Assets Skyrim\
Riekling Spears Revamped                             = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Riekling Spears Revamped Texture 8k - 4k - 2k\
Riften HQ Textures                                   = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Riften HQ Textures\
RUGNAROK                                             = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\RUGNAROK\
Ruins Clutter Improved                               = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Ruins Clutter Improved\
Rune Magic HD                                        = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Rune Magic HD\
RUSTIC AZURA'S STAR                                  = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\RUSTIC AZURA'S STAR\
RUSTIC CLOTHING                                      = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\RUSTIC CLOTHING\
RUSTIC CLUTTER COLLECTION                            = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\RUSTIC CLUTTER COLLECTION\
RUSTIC COOKING STATION                               = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\RUSTIC COOKING STATION\
RUSTIC DEATH HOUND                                   = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\RUSTIC DEATH HOUND\
RUSTIC DRAGON CORPSE                                 = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\RUSTIC DRAGON CORPSE\
RUSTIC ELDERSCROLL                                   = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\RUSTIC ELDERSCROLL\
RUSTIC FORSWORN                                      = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\RUSTIC FORSWORN\
RUSTIC FROSTBITE SPIDER                              = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\RUSTIC FROSTBITE SPIDER\
RUSTIC GARGOYLE                                      = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\RUSTIC GARGOYLE\
RUSTIC MONUMENTS and TOMBSTONES                      = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\RUSTIC MONUMENTS and TOMBSTONES\
RUSTIC NOBLE FURNITURE                               = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\RUSTIC NOBLE FURNITURE\
RUSTIC NORDIC MURALS                                 = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\RUSTIC NORDIC MURALS\
RUSTIC OVEN - Hearthfires                            = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\RUSTIC OVEN - Hearthfires\
RUSTIC POTIONS and POISONS                           = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\RUSTIC POTIONS and POISONS\
RUSTIC SOULGEMS                                      = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\RUSTIC SOULGEMS\
RUSTIC SPRIGGAN                                      = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\RUSTIC SPRIGGAN\
RUSTIC STANDING STONES                               = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\RUSTIC STANDING STONES\
RUSTIC WINDOWS                                       = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\RUSTIC WINDOWS\
SABRECAT                                             = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\SABRECAT\
Semitransparent Stalhrim Deposits                    = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Semitransparent Stalhrim Deposits\
Septim HD                                            = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Septim HD\
Serious HD Retexture Skyrim                          = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Serious HD Retexture Skyrim\
Serious Mammoth Bone Retex HD                        = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Serious Mammoth Bone Retex HD\
Shovels                                              = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Shovels\
Simple Sacks                                         = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Simple Sacks\
Skeever Tail 1K                                      = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Skeever Tail 1K\
SKELETON                                             = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\SKELETON\
Sky Haven Temple HD                                  = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Sky Haven Temple HD\
SkyFix - HD Blacksmith Signs                         = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\SkyFix - HD Blacksmith Signs\
Skygazer - HD 2K Constellations                      = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Skygazer - HD 2K Constellations (with nebulae)\
Skygazer Moons                                       = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Skygazer Moons - Masser and Secunda Ultra HD 4K Moon Textures\
Skyrim 2015 WIP                                      = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Skyrim 2015 WIP\
Skyrim Effects Project                               = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Skyrim Effects Project\
Skyrim HD - 2K Textures                              = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Skyrim HD - 2K Textures\
Skyrim HD Environments                               = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Skyrim HD Environments\
Skyrim Improved Puddles                              = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Skyrim Improved Puddles\
Skyrim Landscape Overhaul - Stone Walls              = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Skyrim Landscape Overhaul - Stone Walls\
Skyrim Realistic Overhaul                            = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Skyrim Realistic Overhaul\
Skyrim Realistic Texture Overhaul                    = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Skyrim Realistic Texture Overhaul\
Skyrim Realistic Texture Overhaul Clouds             = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Skyrim Realistic Texture Overhaul Clouds\
Skyrim Realistic Texture Overhaul Dragonborn         = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Skyrim Realistic Texture Overhaul Dragonborn\
Skyrim Realistic Texture Overhaul dragons            = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Skyrim Realistic Texture Overhaul dragons 4K-8K\
Skyrim Realistic Texture Overhaul Enemies            = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Skyrim Realistic Texture Overhaul Enemies\
Skyrim Realistic Texture Overhaul Mountains          = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Skyrim Realistic Texture Overhaul Mountains\
Skyrim Redesigned                                    = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Skyrim Redesigned\
Skyrim Skill Interface Re-Texture                    = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Skyrim Skill Interface Re-Texture\
SkySight - HD Hi-Res Pillow                          = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\SkySight - HD Hi-Res Pillow (not a joke)\
SkySight - Smelter Ultra HD                          = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\SkySight - Smelter Ultra HD 4K and 2K Textures\
Smaller Ice Spike and Ice Spear                      = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Smaller Ice Spike and Ice Spear\
Snow and Rocks Textures HD                           = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Snow and Rocks Textures HD\
Soulgem Stand Redone                                 = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Soulgem Stand Redone\
Spice of Life - Orc Strongholds                      = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Spice of Life - Orc Strongholds\
Spider Egg Retexture                                 = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Spider Egg Retexture\
Spigot HD                                            = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Spigot HD\
Stable signs                                         = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Stable signs\
Static Mesh Improvement Mod                          = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Static Mesh Improvement Mod\
strange stone structure at ancestral moth glade      = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\strange stone structure at ancestral moth glade\
Stunning Statues of Skyrim                           = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Stunning Statues of Skyrim\
Superior Lore-Friendly Hair                          = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Superior Lore-Friendly Hair - HD textures\
Sweet Mother                                         = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Sweet Mother - the Night Mother Improvement\
SweetRoll 2k retexture                               = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\SweetRoll 2k retexture\
Take clam shell                                      = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Take clam shell\
Talos Shrine Redone                                  = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Talos Shrine Redone\
Taproot 1K                                           = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Taproot 1K\
The 418th Step                                       = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\The 418th Step\
The Beauty of Skyrim - Caves and Mines               = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\The Beauty of Skyrim - Caves and Mines\
The Beauty of Skyrim - Dungeons                      = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\The Beauty of Skyrim - Dungeons\
The bottles of Solstheim                             = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\The bottles of Solstheim\
The Elder Scrolls V Rewritten - Arvak                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\The Elder Scrolls V Rewritten - Arvak\
The Ruffled Feather                                  = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\The Ruffled Feather - Mod Collection\
Thieves Guild Armor HD revival                       = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Thieves Guild Armor HD revival\
Tobes Highres Textures                               = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Tobes Highres Textures\
Transparent Refractive Blood Potions                 = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Transparent Refractive Blood Potions\
Transparent wave spray Retexture                     = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Transparent wave spray Retexture\
TROLL                                                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\TROLL\
Troll Skull 4kHD                                     = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Troll Skull 4kHD\
True Wolves Of Skyrim                                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\True Wolves of Skyrim\
Ultimate HD Fire Effects                             = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Ultimate HD Fire Effects\
Ultimate HD Torch                                    = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Ultimate HD Torch\
Ultra HD Apple Pies                                  = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Ultra HD Apple Pies\
unique elements broom                                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\unique elements broom\
unique elements bucket                               = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\unique elements bucket\
unique elements flute                                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\unique elements flute\
unique elements hoe                                  = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\unique elements hoe\
unique elements hook                                 = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\unique elements hook\
unique elements inkwell01                            = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\unique elements inkwell01\
unique elements tongs                                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\unique elements tongs\
Unique Flowers And Plants                            = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Unique Flowers And Plants\
Vampire Lord Retexture                               = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Vampire Lord Retexture\
Visible Windows                                      = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Visible Windows\
Vivid Landscapes - All in One                        = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Vivid Landscapes - All in One\
Voltage                                              = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Voltage\
WATER                                                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\WATER - Water and Terrain Enhancement Redux\
WATERplants - retexture                              = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\WATERplants - retexture\
Weathered Road Signs                                 = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Weathered Road Signs\
What no Manhole                                      = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\What no Manhole\
White Phial Replacer                                 = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\White Phial Replacer\
Windhelm HD Retexture                                = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Windhelm HD Retexture\
Wiseman303's Critter Fixes                           = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Wiseman303's Critter Fixes\
Wiseman303's Flora Fixes                             = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Wiseman303's Flora Fixes\
WISPMOTHER                                           = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\WISPMOTHER\
XCE - Xenius Character Enhancement Compilation Pack  = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\XCE - Xenius Character Enhancement Compilation Pack\
XRC HD Imperial Armory                               = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\XRC HD Imperial Armory\
Y.A.L.O - Yet Another Landscape Overhaul             = C:\Modding\Programs\SMC\Mods\Y.A.L.O - Yet Another Landscape Overhaul\

12 hours ago, prinyo said:

"AnimActorRef" that can be "stunt double" that is "VRPlayer" that is actually the VRclone... Seems to me this needs some rethinking and consistent naming. The VRPlayer for example was to include the option of replacement by a follower (via Solutions). And it would help everybody going forward if the things added because of the VR clone have vrclone in the name. Different question is if such drastic changes to the core of the framework are the best way to implement a custom functionality like this.

By the way with this patch I can see the issue with the "orbiting" and see my body from the side. But I have never seen those things in the SL Light patch. With patch 5 it just sends me to space. I feel this vehicle thing is only dragging us further from the solution.

Hm.. I thought I disabled the vehicle thing from player - I know it doesn't work on VR body. When you say it sends you to space, is that when you are using first person option, or when using clone option?

Yeah, I need to look into making the follower option work again. I was never able to compile it in so just kind of commented it out early on to get -something- working. The .GetReference() parts of the code gave me an error every time I tried to compile that part, no matter what I tried. Technically, whether you use a custom cloned actor as stand-in, or use one taken from elsewhere.. shouldn't really make much difference - and either way to make the lasting effects stick to player (when using the 'stunt double') the framework needs to handle it separately. In most cases the AnimActor is same as Actor, so technically the changes aren't actually that big. Whether it would have been easier to just use the ActorRef variable there, I'm not sure - but renaming it as AnimActor when dealing with animations specifically, is more intuitive. And for skills and other things like that to work, there needs to be a distinction. Splitting just the animation part out, does sound like a cleanest solution, and the changes are actually largely isolated to single script of the framework (ActorAlias).

Attaching the release build of SexLabUtil.dll for SKSEVR since I have yet to hit any crashes beyond the first one that I fixed.

Found a small bug with how clones are cleaned up.  Clones can basically be leaked in error case scenarios.  I hit it with the Succubus Heart mods lightweight defeat mode.  If the participant engaging with hand holding with the clone gets killed then the clone won't get cleaned up.  Other than that, playing with no oddities thus far.  Looking fairly solid.  Some logic is going to have to be inserted to handle that.  Quite funny though.  This is in the V5 script from the first post.

SexLabUtil.dll