6 hours ago, Bolan said:

Yep, I have been working from your guide but several things are obsoleted now. In fact I would consider updating your guide. I may actually have this working - I will be doing some more testing just to confirm. Believe me I relied on your guide extensively.

The problems with the guide are
- it relies on SL light
- doesn't work with PC

It might be sufficient for some users, but doesn't apply if you move to SL full and VR patch.

I agree the notes about patching sound reasonable, but I haven't really looked into DD scripts, and how they handle things.. so it's just "sounds about right" thing. I'd probably just patch DD MCM to have one "3rd-person/1st-person" default setting, otherwise it probably gets too complicated. It's not perfect, but making further informed choices before actually testing every animation, might be hard for user. Beyond that you'd likely want a more extensive system that remembers the 1st/3rd person selection user made for each animation, and saves it in .json file (so it'll keep between saves, and can be shared). I'd probably want to do something like that for VR patch anyway.. eventually, some day, maybe.

It's also possible the work is more extensive, depending on how DD fires up animations, and how it locks up different functions from player. Some features likely won't work at all in VR, f.ex. I think there was posture collar that prevents you from looking around freely. While technically you could lock the HMD direction to body using VRIK, in practice it would work poorly because you can still turn your head around - the disorientation when you do that would be real. ?

I appear to be functional and stable. I think a comment about not starting SL until after you leave the initial alternate start (Lorkham) area might be true. The functional save game I have was done using "continue" after adding the DD/DCL modes rather than new game - but everything works and is stable. NO PATCHES at this time although I may need to at some point. If people want to be useful, validating that the combination of SL/DD/DCL/FG mods here works in their envioronment. What missing on this forum is more "this combination works reliably" posts to help guide people as the forum evolves over a long period of time. Thank you for the excellent mod work. I am a software engineer by trade and this is one of the most difficult software environments there is on earth :)

I am always looking for suggestions on my mod selection, if people have comments, throw em' out there.

(Mod list, somewhat our of order)

DLC: HearthFires
DLC: Dragonborn
DLC: Dawnguard
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes
(Skyrim VR) SSE Fixes v3 for Skyrim VR 1.4.15
Skyrim VR Tools
BodySlide and Outfit Studio
Address Library for SKSE Plugins
SKSE_Data
SkyUI
RaceMenu VR
Display Enemy Level
Centered Messages Box VR
Unread Books Glow SSE
Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
View Yourself VR
Cutting Room Floor - SSE
Even Better Quest Objectives SE
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO SE
Carriage and Ferry Travel Overhaul
Unique Loot - An Immersive Looting Experience
MisterB's Ultimate Loot Patch
Dynamic Dungeon Loot (DDL) - Random Loot System
Unique Loot Patch
MisterB's Treasures and Artifacts
Thematic Loot SE
Rebalanced Leveled Lists
VR Perk Extender
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim
Thief Skills Rebalance for Ordinator
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim
Trade and Barter SE
No Stagger Mod
Simple Realistic Archery VR
Weapon Throw VR
Realistic Mining for VR
Better Vampires 8.5 SE
Quest No Mercy
Quest Sea Of Ghosts
Quest Sorcery
Quest The Bigger They Are
Quest Realms of Daedra
Voyage to the Dreamborne Isles SE
Helgen Reborn
Immersive Wenches SE
SpousesEnhanced_SE_1
Flower Girls SE and VR
FlowerGirls SE Adventures
Amorous Adventures FG SSE 3.4
Maids II Deception
FlowerGirls SE Maids II Deception Module
SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA8
SLAL_SE
SLAL Animation ZAZ 7.0SE
SLAL Animations by Leito v1.6
SL VRpatch Beta8 34 (110319)
SL VRpatch Beta8 35 (110319)
PapyrusUtil VR - Scripting Utility Functions
powerofthree's Papyrus Extender for SSE
SL 1.63B7 Full Patch Take3
VRpatchSLfullBeta7v007hotfixES1 (1119)
DDHOTFIX
DD_DCL_New_CBBE
DCL-DD-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches
SexLabArousedSSELoose
SLDrunkRedux
SL Defeat SSE
SexLab Sexlife SE v1.4.2
Devious Devices SE v4.37
Devious Devices - Equip SE v4.37
DeviousDevices VR Release
Deviously Cursed Loot SE 8.4 Rev 4
Devious_Toys_v0
FIX DD anims CTD
Main File and UNP mesh Aradia 2
JContainers VR
Static Mesh Improvement Mod
Skyrim Flora Overhaul SE
High Poly Project
RUSTIC CLUTTER COLLECTION - Special Edition
Ruins Clutter Improved
Noble Skyrim Mod HD-2K
NSM - SMIM Patch
Realistic Water Two SE
Skyrim_Particle_Patch_for_ENB
HD LODs Textures SE
Realistic Lighting Overhaul (RLO) SSE All-In-One Installer
Vivid Weathers - Definitive Edition
Sounds of Skyrim Complete SE
VR Shimmer Fix
Book Covers Skyrim
Glowing Ore Veins 300 SSE - Optimized
Lanterns of Skyrim SE
Bruma Lanterns
LC_Build Your Noble House
Beyond Skyrim - Bruma SE
Forgotten Dungeons (SSE)
Hammet's Dungeon Packs for SE
The Forgotten City
Immersive Armors
The Book of UUNP-SSE
Lustmord Vampire Armor - SSE CBBE BodySlide (with Physics)
Crimson Twilight Armor - CBBE SSE
The Book of UUNP (CBBE SE Conversion)
Kasumi Armor
Immersive Jewelry SSE
Immersive Weapons
Unique Uniques SE
JaySuS Swords SE
Cloaks of Skyrim SSE
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul
Immersive Patrols SE
Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition
MageVR
Complete Crafting Overhaul Remastered
Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul
Falskaar
Realm of Lorkhan - Freeform Alternate Start
Yennefer of Vengerberg - The Witcher 3 Voiced Standalone Follower SE
Sofia - The Funny Fully Voiced Follower
Companion Selene Kate - Kiss Me by Kasprutz and Hello Santa
Caesia SE
Companions and Followers SE
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
Total Character Makeover
The Eyes of Beauty - NPC
Eyes of Aber By Aberin Converted to SSE
The Eyes Of Beauty - Player
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition
KS Hairdo's SSE - Male
KS Hairdo's SSE - Female
Hvergelmir's Aesthetics - Beards
Pretty Lips SSE
WSCO - Windsong Skyrim Character Overhaul SE
FNIS Behavior VR 7_6 XXL
FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.0
FNIS Spells SE 7.0
HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)
CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions
SINful CBP
Schlongs_of_Skyrim_VR_SE
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
XP32 First Person Skeleton CTD Bugfix for VR
VRIK V0.8.1 In-Dev Build 23
Falskaar __ CACO
QUASIPC - Qwinn's Unified Automated Self Installing Patch Compendium
RDO - CRF and USSEP Patches Final
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch __ CACO
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch2
kryptopyr's Automated Patches
Beyond Skyrim DLC Integration Patch
Ordinator Beyond Skyrim Patch
CACO - Beyond Skyrim Bruma Patch
Unique Uniques __ WACCF
Unique Uniques __ CCOR
FlowerGirls SE - Maids II Deception Patch
CFTO - Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul Patch
FlowerGirls SE - Immersive Wenches Patch
Immersive Wenches -Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul- Patch
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Official Patch and Patch Central
Bruma and Forgotten City Patch
VR_OVERWRITE
CBBE SMP (3BBB)
MfgFix VR
7 hours ago, reikiri said:

- it relies on SL light [...] It might be sufficient for some users, but doesn't apply if you move to SL full and VR patch.

Not really. I have discontinued and deleted  the SLLigh VR patch more than an year and a half ago. When you click on the link in the guide you will see a message about that and you get a link to the SL Full patch (this thread). And since SL is practically unusable in VR without the patch I think everybody is using this patch. The light vs full question was "officially" closed on  November 19, 2019, when I deleted the other patch.

The main point and usefulness of that guide is how to install DD, I think that most people that will try that are more advanced users that will have no problems with swapping the SL versions.

7 hours ago, reikiri said:

- doesn't work with PC

What is the setup that works with the PC? This has been discusses by different people and the last I know the wearable devices do not work with VRIK, similarly to the props in the SL animations.

About the DD patching - I explained the issues there. In short - it is not only about 1st/3rd person, it is also (mainly) about disabling parts of the tracking in VRIK to simulate what the specific device would do. And it needs to be taken into account by SL and persist after the animation has ended. Say your hands are bound - the hand tracking gets disabled, SL needs to know that in order to not enabled them.

And the different option changes of VRIK need to be dependent of the specific device. On the cross - disable the hands, on the pillory - disable the head and so on.

The 1st/3rd person in the DD situations when the animation is started by SL are easy to work around with the gestures you added to the patch. The general setup for the animations triggered via SL is also easy to patch with the function you added some time ago - SetVrSettings(). I think an opposite of that function will help a lot - a way to partially overwrite the SL settings. Actually no, only a parameter that would prevent the patch from calling the function internally. So if I call the function with an option to not track hands and then start an SL animation the patch would not check the SL settings and change the VRIK options again.

On 7/5/2020 at 10:07 AM, Bolan said:

Still struggling. Even with just the SL mods, DD 4.3 and DCL 8.4 I can't get DDE to register, Devious devices is on the MCM menu okay but the cursed loot menu just hangs and MCM doesn't answer anything after that..... I have verified DD 4.3 is actually 4.3 (but it says 4.2 when it registers) I have verified that the only DD DLL in play is the VR one, I've tried the patches. My testing method is quite simple, start a new game, wait for the MCM messages to finish, save the game, load the game, watch Sexlab initalize, then check the MCM menu for DD, DDE and DCL - no joy. DDE menu is not there, and the DCL menu hangs.

My ENTIRE load orderimage.png.cd787e116b4c1e8e5420771fb788aac4.png

Disclaimer. I talk about SSE versions applying to VR, because VR is built from an early SSE version. LE mods have to be compatible/converted for SkyrimVR, same as they have to be for SSE.

1. Ditch SSE Fixes v3 and use this instead: https://github.com/rollingrock/EngineFixesVR/releases/ (More info here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17230)

2. Pretty sure Address Library doesn't help VR because it only includes addresses for SSE versions.

3. Hope that SkyUI is the VR version from here: https://github.com/Odie/skyui-vr/releases/

4. Hope that's the latest RaceMenu VR version from expired's Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/expired6978

5. VR Perk Extender seems to not be functioning for anyone, and seems to cause CTD's for people based on the comments for that mod. I usually don't recommend using perk modification mods anyway, if you're going to be modding with a lot of other things that are script-heavy.

6. Devious Devices Equip 4.37+ won't work on SSE without Skyrim Utility Mod (it was a framework to make development of his mods easier). Apparently someone said they were able to get it working in SSE, but in my testing I couldn't get it to cooperate with SSE. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/115377-skyrim-utility-mod/?do=findComment&comment=3021714 I doubt it works with VR though, as it needs a wheelmenu which isn't implemented in VR yet afaik. I couldn't get UIExtensions-based mods to work properly. This is most likely because, while UIExtensions doesn't use an SKSE Plugin, it does utilize UI functions that may not work in VR. SkyUI is in very alpha for VR, and probably isn't providing what's necessary for it. All-in-all, you may just have to drop the idea of using DD Equip in VR. Ever since Devious Devices updated to 4.x, Skyrim SE has had a lot of problems with getting mods that use it to work 100% perfectly. There's always lingering script failures and CTD's, unfortunately, if you have certain mods that aren't updated for it. And even then, heavy DD plugins like DCL breaks a lot of scripts because they can't fire because of how it immobilizes the characters so often and plays extra scenes. You pretty much don't want to install a lot of other things with DCL, or you're in for a bad time.

I should note that I believe DCL is NOT compatible with Devious Devices Equip and it is not recommended to use that mod with DCL as DCL adds a lot of scripts to the gear when they get put on characters, and they are NOT meant to be ripped off in any way.

7. Install the proper HDT pack fixes for Devious Devices, as found in the VR DD guide. Pretty sure it's been stated not having the mega pack patch means CTD's/problems on VR.

8. You don't need FNIS Spells if you don't plan on using it.

9. Did you clean your master files?

10. As stated, nothing should be touching the same files that's in the SL VRpatch Beta8 35 patch. Double click that and check the conflicts tab to make sure no files are taking over. It should be providing all the files, and not have files overriding it.

11. That's mod list, not your load order. What's your plugin load order? (right side of MO2) Hard to troubleshoot with just a mod list.

12. You cut off the green/red conflict icons to the right of the mod name, so we don't know what conflicts there can be. Maybe take another screenshot of your mod list with the Conflicts column in view?

8 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

VR Perk Extender seems to not be functioning for anyone, and seems to cause CTD's for people based on the comments for that mod. I usually don't recommend using perk modification mods anyway, if you're going to be modding with a lot of other things that are script-heavy.

I've been playing with perk extender and ordinator installed ever since before I started doing the VR patch.. and my plugin count has gone past 250. That said, I haven't tried to install DD yet, and I'd have to drop some things if I tried - to stay under the plugin limit.

as it needs a wheelmenu which isn't implemented in VR yet afaik.

Expired did recently fix uiext to work on VR, but it requires fixes on SKSEVR that I'm not sure whether they are published yet. But if it's not out yet, it should be fairly soon I think. Same fixes made UILIB work on VR as well (both rely on custom menus), and also made UI widgets show up (which were required by SLSO). Well technically the widget showing up was an issue with the path the swf files are installed in.. but I wouldn't really count on them working right/stable without the other fixes.

I've tried getting the actual SkyUI 5.1 working after the fixes, but so far no luck - it shows up, and works up to a point, but eventually either hangs or CTDs the game.. so I went back to SkyUI VR for the time being.

On the other hand..

..installing engine fixes made my game unstable enough that it kept crashing within a couple minutes of loading it. I dropped it without trying to find the exact cause since I don't really need it at the moment.

1 hour ago, reikiri said:

On the other hand..

..installing engine fixes made my game unstable enough that it kept crashing within a couple minutes of loading it. I dropped it without trying to find the exact cause since I don't really need it at the moment.

I never have crashes with it, I guess. Odd. For Special Edition, SSE Fixes v3 is very much not recommended, as it has been shown to be unstable itself compared to Engine Fixes which is more heavily updated. Engine Fixes also introduces some animation fixes that can reduce overhang with lots of animations, and it includes the DLL Plugin loader.

1 hour ago, XenoDrake said:

I never have crashes with it, I guess. Odd. For Special Edition, SSE Fixes v3 is very much not recommended, as it has been shown to be unstable itself compared to Engine Fixes which is more heavily updated. Engine Fixes also introduces some animation fixes that can reduce overhang with lots of animations, and it includes the DLL Plugin loader.

May very well be incompatibility with something. I don't remember ever having crashes without it, except when I was testing SkyUI 5.1. Oh, now that you mention it, I do have SSE for VR installed, never had trouble with it I'd say "maybe it's incompatibility between EF and SSE", except EF specifically mentions it can coexist. So, go figure - but since I'm perfectly stable with SSE, I have no reason really to try to figure it out.

21 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

Disclaimer. I talk about SSE versions applying to VR, because VR is built from an early SSE version. LE mods have to be compatible/converted for SkyrimVR, same as they have to be for SSE.

1. Ditch SSE Fixes v3 and use this instead: https://github.com/rollingrock/EngineFixesVR/releases/ (More info here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17230)

So the instructions say to drop this dll into the skse\plugins folder - as I use mod organizer, is that statement ambiguous? Which skse\plugins folder? I've only been a software engineer for 38 years you would think I would understand this a little better LOL.

Notes on my follow up to Xenodrake - always appreciate someone taking the time to write something up that detailed so you deserve to know I followed up :)

2 - Pretty sure Address Library doesn't help VR because it only includes addresses for SSE versions.
- Dropped it

3. Hope that SkyUI is the VR version from here: https://github.com/Odie/skyui-vr/releases/
- Validated: SkyUI-VR.v1.0-beta.4.7z 

4. Hope that's the latest RaceMenu VR version from expired's Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/expired6978
- Validated: RaceMenu VR v0-4-12.7z

5. VR Perk Extender seems to not be functioning for anyone, and seems to cause CTD's for people based on the comments for that mod. I usually don't recommend using perk modification mods anyway, if you're going to be modding with a lot of other things that are script-heavy.
- Dropped it

6. Devious Devices Equip 4.37+ won't work on SSE without Skyrim Utility Mod 
- Dropped it

7. Install the proper HDT pack fixes for Devious Devices, as found in the VR DD guide. Pretty sure it's been stated not having the mega pack patch means CTD's/problems on VR.
- I think that means "DDHOTFIX" and "DCL-DD-Zaz HDT-SMP and other patches" - I left them off during testing but applied them now.
9. Did you clean your master files?
- Yes. I have zero dirty plugins

10. As stated, nothing should be touching the same files that's in the SL VRpatch Beta8 35 patch. Double click that and check the conflicts tab to make sure no files are taking over. It should be providing all the files, and not have files overriding it.
- Not conflicting / validated

Included list of conflicting mods (I walked the list in MO2 and was happy with the winners)

Included load order 

Thanks again for all the help.

conflictedModlist.txt loadorder.txt

50 minutes ago, Bolan said:

So the instructions say to drop this dll into the skse\plugins folder - as I use mod organizer, is that statement ambiguous? Which skse\plugins folder? I've only been a software engineer for 38 years you would think I would understand this a little better LOL.

Would this seem to be correct:

image.png

6 hours ago, Bolan said:

Would this seem to be correct:

image.png

Doesn't really matter which of the skse/plugin folders (which 'mod' on MO2) you drop them in, the results will be the same. The easiest way to think of how the 'left side' on MO2 works is.. imagine it goes through all activated mods listed on the left side, in ascending order of their priority (starting from 1), and temporarily 'copies' the content of each mod into the 'data' folder of skyrimVR in that order, overwriting anything that has the same path and name. The result will be the effective data folder that Skyrim will use - and the beauty is that it does the 'copying' again from clean plate every time you launch the game - so removing a mod will leave no trash in data folder, and adding a new mod somewhere in between, will have any conflicts resolved correctly based on it's priority order.

The plugin list (the 'right side') works essentially the same way, but instead of file system, it deals with records within the .esm and .esp files, meaning any .esp with higher priority will overwrite things defined in .esp of lower priority (f.ex. changing the behavior of an actor).

The rules I follow in setting up load order is (disclaimer: works for me, might not work for someone else.. I always sort mods and plugins by hand, never with loot):

- group similar mods together (f.ex. things that add/change weapons and armor, things that modify landscape graphics, things that affect gameplay, things that add or change map locations, things that manipulate weather, etc)

- put more generic mods to lower priority within group, but more generic groups to lower priority within list - f.ex. lower priority to mod that makes sweeping changes to all sorts of textures.. then higher priority to mod that alters specific textures, say rugs, or whiterun bridge, riften leaves, etc.

- set plugins into same order the mods themselves are, unless you have a very good reason not to do so. sometimes it's important to have a specific plugin (.esp) load after another - f.ex. a plugin that uses another as master must load after (have higher priority) than master. In most cases this means sort the mods on left side to ensure they are in same order.

Possible exceptions are patch plugins that fix a compatibility between two other mods - the patch plugin usually has to load after (have higher priority than) BOTH of the mods/plugins it patches. Usually the patch would have both of those plugins as it's masters, so this follows from loading plugins after their masters.. and usually you can place the patch on higher priority on the mod list. Sometimes though it may be that a mod includes a patch plugin for compatibility, but still needs to load before (lower priority) than the mod it has a patch for. This would be the exception where you have the plugins load on different order than mods. E.g. if weather mod had a patch for true storms, but said to load true storms after the weather mod.. you'd have that weather mod on lower priority (say 20) than true storms (say 21).. and you'd have most of the plugins of the weather mod load at lower priority than plugin from true storms... but the patch plugin would be moved after (higher priority) both of the mods it patches (in this case the weather mod and true storms).

Mod order would be, Weather Mod (20), True Storms (21).. and plugin order would be for example weather_mod_plugin.esp (A3), true_storms_plugin.esp (A4), weather_mod_true_storms_patch.esp (A5)

Okay completely rebuilt a new MO2 profile with the entire list of mods documented above. I am still having some issues. Getting VR "hangs" for 10 seconds or so and a CTD - this mod combo is very stable without SL/DD/DCL, and I am using Open Composite VR rather than steam VR so there are some things that may not be answered yet. But I am close to stable and it is clear DCL is working. (validated using debug screen and triggered it and also validated sexlab is working in general via solicitation and sldrunk) More later....

2 hours ago, Bolan said:

Okay completely rebuilt a new MO2 profile with the entire list of mods documented above. I am still having some issues. Getting VR "hangs" for 10 seconds or so and a CTD - this mod combo is very stable without SL/DD/DCL, and I am using Open Composite VR rather than steam VR so there are some things that may not be answered yet. But I am close to stable and it is clear DCL is working. (validated using debug screen and triggered it and also validated sexlab is working in general via solicitation and sldrunk) More later....

Just going to say right now that you have a lot more plugins than originally shown. Honestly, you're going to need to tone down your modlist for a DD playthrough. You have a lot of other script-related mods. It's generally not recommended to put a lot of extras alongside a SexLab playthrough.

Some small noteworthy notes:
1. What is "SL 1.63B7 Full Patch Take3"? I don't think that should be installed. You should have the latest SL 1.63b8 installed as mentioned in the OP, and simply have it overwritten by the VR patch Beta8 34 (or 35 if using Racemenu, only one or the other). You still don't have that set up right from what I can tell. The VR "beta8" patch means it's supposed to patch the SexLab 1.63b8 (beta8) version. You have 1.63 beta7 installed from what I can see.

2. FlowerGirls? That's a lot of scripting on top of Devious Devices. I'd honestly consider not doing a Flowergirls playthrough if planning to use Deviously Cursed Loot.

3. Same as above but Amorous Adventures, another script-heavy mod.

4. What is "Devious Devices SE v4.37"? I don't think that's the proper AIO install of Devious Devices that you should be installing. Make sure to reread the DD install guide.

5. HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) itself should be placed in the actual SkyrimVR Data folder manually. Guides explain to not install this in your mod manager, as it doesn't work properly. Other mods related to it can stay in the mod manager.

6. Make sure you have the VR playground disables in the Skyrim ini. If the titlescreen does not look identical to Special Edition, then you need to check this. The main menu should not load you in an area with moss and terrain. It should be a black screen with fog. (or if you replaced it with one of the titlescreen modifications, it would be something else)

7. DD_DCL_New_CBBE needs to overwrite Deviously Cursed Loot.

8. Devious Toys doesn't have HDT compatible with SSE/VR. So just be aware that it will not animate physics/collisions.

9. Fix DD anims CTD should come after Devious Devices install.

10. "View Yourself VR" seems like a mod that may break things. Not entirely sure. It says it doesn't work well with vampire/werewolf changing either.

11. Main file and UNP mesh Aradia 2. This is old, and you have CBBE not UNP. That's not going to work.

To be honest you're going to need to look through your entire mod list and check for missing requirements. You're going to probably need to do some manual testing, disabling a bunch of mods, and enabling them block by block to try and find out which mod is causing your issue. You added a bunch of mods without any prior knowledge on what works with what, so you're basically blind to what is causing your issue, and we can't really help because we don't have your exact mod list. At this point, it's all up to you to troubleshoot this. I'm afraid your issues aren't caused by this patch at all. You're going to have to find out what it is that's not compatible. It's why it's not recommended to drop tons of mods in a new list at once. You have no idea what is your issue, and neither do we. We can only give tips.

You also may have a load order problem. Unfortunately that is not an exact science. There are a lot of guides here showing recommended load order. You're going to have to browse around based on what mods you have.

EDIT: Forgot to mention. This is the order of the DD patches you should have:

ModOrganizer_2020-07-08_11-26-24.png

Sexy Textures and Devious Devices FX obviously not required. Bodyslide files are also not *required* but highly recommended.

2 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

Just going to say right now that you have a lot more plugins than originally shown. Honestly, you're going to need to tone down your modlist for a DD playthrough. You have a lot of other script-related mods. It's generally not recommended to put a lot of extras alongside a SexLab playthrough.

I will dig through your latest notes, all good stuff thank you again.

This note about toning down the mod list? This really is a subset of what I run in SSE and it's quite stable. FG + SL has never been an issue an in fact I tested them both and both are working just fine. if resource consumption is the only consideration I would not remove these mods as performance is very good. if you are telling me that there could be undesirable script interaction, then that makes sense but unless there is a performance issue, I don't see the "need" to remove things just because the box is tight. pardon the pun :) More later. 

2 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

EDIT: Forgot to mention. This is the order of the DD patches you should have:

I am not familiar with all of these patches - would you mind if possible listing source links?

If not I will dig the best I can.

Again, thank you very much for all the help. 
For others, you really need to be precise in your responses to the help you receive. Take all the information in, be meticulous about your execution, and be specific in your requests. Issues with highly complex software systems must be taken slowly and carefully. It's easy to get off a track and break it in a different way.

2 hours ago, Bolan said:

I am not familiar with all of these patches - would you mind if possible listing source links?

If not I will dig the best I can.

Again, thank you very much for all the help. 
For others, you really need to be precise in your responses to the help you receive. Take all the information in, be meticulous about your execution, and be specific in your requests. Issues with highly complex software systems must be taken slowly and carefully. It's easy to get off a track and break it in a different way.

Have you even looked at the guide we've mentioned like 3 times? 

The only one not there is the SMP HarnessGloves which can be found here (found on google by searching the name and "loverslab")

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/page/95/

I believe DDx HDT patch is no longer necessary. I may need to re-test with that disabled.

Here is the 3BA Bodyslides for AIO 4.3.

Make sure you are installing the DD AIO and overwriting with the VR plugin. I'm not sure what this "4.37" version you have is. 

The DCL HDT and script patch was taken down by Pfiffy. So most likely it wasn't stable. I heard something about Pfiffy and others discussing that the HDT patch was a bit unstable... So I guess I wouldn't install that.

EDIT: I think I see a major issue. You installed a lot of the extra things listed in the DCL page. That page is a cut and paste of the LE page. Devious Toys, Aradia Devious Devices, and Duder's Bag of Fetish items should NOT be installed, even in LE. EVER. The latter two are outdated and will break with Devious Devices, and they were linked on that page because they have been merged into DCL. Unfortunately you need to use DCL to use those. Aradia Devious Devices was merged into Devious Devices 4.X. You should NOT be installing that at ALL. All the other mods on that page should NOT be installed as they are for LE. Convert them or find SE equivalents. You probably have LE mods in your load order which would be causing problems.

Yes there are numerous things different there than you have posted here, so between being thorough and having an anoxic brain injury you might pardon me for being meticulous and precise if somewhat redundant. Again very thankful for all the help.

24 minutes ago, Bolan said:

Yes there are numerous things different there than you have posted here, so between being thorough and having an anoxic brain injury you might pardon me for being meticulous and precise if somewhat redundant. Again very thankful for all the help.

Sorry. I get a little defensive sometimes. In any case, make sure you read my edit note on the last post. I think that may be the source of your issue along with the improper SexLab version installed.

1 hour ago, XenoDrake said:

Sorry. I get a little defensive sometimes. In any case, make sure you read my edit note on the last post. I think that may be the source of your issue along with the improper SexLab version installed.

Entirely understandable. These conversations are maddeningly complex. I have a few questions again based on your feedback.

"I believe DDx HDT patch is no longer necessary. I may need to re-test with that disabled."
- Removed from consideration in my build

Regarding the DD AIO - whenever I go to the link associated with the current version of DD SE it brings me to a file with 4.37 in the file name, I am quite sure this is the latest DD SE and it does include all 3 components of it. At one time I was able to find and download the AIO version - but I can no longer find a file with the AIO nomenclature. 

Jade Devious Devices FX
- I could not find something called this.... would it be:
Devious Devices Expansion 4.1 Rubber FX replacer?

I have an additional DD DCL CBBE mod in my list now that you don't to go along with the DD CBBE
DD_DCL_New_CBBE

Also trimmed out about 25 mods including Flowergirls and CACO. Will be testing it later tonight.

3 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

Making a new post because it's unrelated to the previous.

@reikiri

Have you seen the Skyrim Utility Plus teak for SexLab? It may have code that may help achieve better results for what you're trying to do. Not sure. You could contact them to see. 

They keep it fairly updated.

Well one thing's sure, it's not compatible with VR patch - it overwrites a lot of the same flies. That doesn't leave many options for making them work together.. and none of them very good. It's made even more complex by the fact that a lot of the tweaks are in themselves patches to other mods.

The furniture lookup sounds interesting, but probably too much work to integrate. The gender tag fix is something I made a small tweak for already in current dev version, and might expand on it in some way.. not quite sure yet.

58 minutes ago, reikiri said:

Well one thing's sure, it's not compatible with VR patch - it overwrites a lot of the same flies. That doesn't leave many options for making them work together.. and none of them very good. It's made even more complex by the fact that a lot of the tweaks are in themselves patches to other mods.

The furniture lookup sounds interesting, but probably too much work to integrate. The gender tag fix is something I made a small tweak for already in current dev version, and might expand on it in some way.. not quite sure yet.

Not sure about the compatibility between SE/LE and VR but the scripts are made to work properly without the others Mods, even without the "SexLab UtilityPlus.esp"

To know the compatibility issues with the VR the best way is compare the original SexLab LE or SE files with those for VR.

PD: The Gender Tag's filter is mostly outdate in the released versions. Right now the functions taking care of the actors Genders and his Positions on the Animation are the Sort Actors by Animation functions.

3 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Not sure about the compatibility between SE/LE and VR but the scripts are made to work properly without the others Mods, even without the "SexLab UtilityPlus.esp"

To know the compatibility issues with the VR the best way is compare the original SexLab LE or SE files with those for VR.

PD: The Gender Tag's filter is mostly outdate in the released versions. Right now the functions taking care of the actors Genders and his Positions on the Animation are the Sort Actors by Animation functions.

reikiri has had to do a lot of script work to make SexLab work in VR. Unfortunately the files used have been modified quite a bit at this point. I was just curious if there is a possibility to have these two merged. But that would take a lot of work, I gather. I've looked at the scripts myself extensively. It was just a thought, though.

6 hours ago, Bolan said:

I have a few questions again based on your feedback.

Regarding the DD AIO - whenever I go to the link associated with the current version of DD SE it brings me to a file with 4.37 in the file name, I am quite sure this is the latest DD SE and it does include all 3 components of it.

The latest DD should be obtained from here and it does not have 4.37 in the filename, so I don't know where you got yours: 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5878-devious-devices-se-beta/

Jade Devious Devices FX
- I could not find something called this

Sorry this was just something I had in my mod list. It is entirely optional. It is one of many voice files in an old LE mod that just replaces the voice clips. Since audio files are 100% compatible with SE without any necessary conversion, you can just install that Jade Devious Devices FX file. The other voice related stuff, as long as you don't install the ESP-based ones, should be fine as well.. You can find it here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1519-voice-packs-for-sexlab-extra-voices-and-estrus/

I have an additional DD DCL CBBE mod in my list now that you don't to go along with the DD CBBE
DD_DCL_New_CBBE

That is a BodySlide file overwrite to make DCL work with CBBE. I suppose it may be a good idea to have that installed if you're using CBBE 3BBB and DCL, but I don't think it will make them look good on a 3BBB body. Not sure though.