There's a crossbow bug in VRIK that is fixed in the current non-SL version of VRIK.  Specifically the crossbow bolt floats in the air to the right of the crossbow.  I tried non-SL VRIK 0.8 from Nexus and it is fixed in that build.  Of course I get SL errors from the lack of the SL VR patch appropriate version.  Is there any chance of an updated patch that includes this VRIK fix?  

Here's the VRIK dev build update notes:   Build 16: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-1a26bqFtkxo0lC33FCE6gFRpNqOGd72 --- Fixes several archery and crossbow related bugs

I really appreciate this mod by the way.  I started doing VR with VORPX on Oldrim and it sure has come a long way through SL Light and SL full, so thanks very much for all your hard work here.

Could someone please help me! I cannot stop npcs scaling to my height on starting of a scene. e.g. my much shorter elf follower will be the same size as my large Orc character. Reloading a save doesn't help and the elf will still be large. I have to quit the game, reload and then she will be normal size (until the next sexy times).

I only have the essential MODs for sexlab installed at the moment and I have double checked the setting in the mcm menus. I've tried different follower mods etc and they all scale to my size. If anyone can help me fix this I will eternally  grateful.

P.S. I've install all the same mods onto flat special edition (minus the vr parts of course) and everything works perfectly. So it must have something to do with the VR side of things.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone,anyone, post a screen shot or list  order of a working setup please. i can get all working in Skyrim SE but VR is doing my head in. i get one error after another, wrong SL, wrong SKSE, papyrus incorrectly installed AAARRRGGGGGHHHHHH

hello,i try this mod in skyrim vr,all work really great but the sex scene don t work with the npcs from teen dolls mod while it work with the sexlab framework from the skyrim se.

I have a black screen and i m teleport elsewhere.

why it doesn t work?

thanks.

On 11/3/2019 at 6:02 AM, reikiri said:

when scaling is NOT disabled on animation settings page (CTD fix is not enabled), reset VRIK arm/hand/body etc scales to defaults for animation (you don't need to enable 'even actor scales' for this to work, it works as long as CTD fix is not enabled)

Actually this is a bug. Not a feature.

This should work as before.

I used beta 31. It worked almost as a charm (just hands during animation was broken).

Now hads work correctly but this is total mess at actor heights. Can you shut down this "feature"?

When i didnt use any options, my character is big as hell.

When i try to use CTD fix, now my custom npcs are big (works good for vanilla ones).

When i try to use even actor heights, it almost help. But this isnt what i wanted. Both of them are enormous xD

It really works good before. Now you messed this :(

Can you just add option "no vrik default scale"?

I think these options were for using them. When you try to make shortcuts for a large group of consumers, sometime for 1% of group things will broke.

Anyway good job. Your patch is awesome.

Just dont make shortcuts  :P

Aand thank you anyway! :)

Edit:

Found it in script file. Just cut the lines:
"

;VRIK.VrikLog(Utility.GetCurrentRealTime()+" ========== Reset VRIK scales ==========")
                VRIK.VrikSetSetting("bodySize", 1.0)
                VRIK.VrikSetSetting("armSize", 0.9)
                VRIK.VrikSetSetting("handSize", 0.85)
                VRIK.VrikSetSetting("armLength", 1.1)

"

Aaaand work like a charm!

Thaaanks!

If someone have a problem with scale i upload this compiled file. Just put it in scripts (make backup before)

I hope i didnt broke any rule (i'm unfamilliar with any kind of license).

This is your code and i respect your job, i just cut one thing. If this is against rules please tell me and i wont do this kind of things in future and i will remove it.

edit 2: As requested by author i add some info. This compiled sslActorAlias is for SL VRpatch Beta8 33.

If you use it for other versions things can broke.

Thank you soo much! I have now plenty of fun with this wicked world of skyrim. Thanks to you! :))

sslActorAlias.pex

would anyone be able to give me a hand with a small problem i've got? all my mods work absolutely perfectly, however whenver i load my save i get a popup saying unsupported rollback detected 16008>16007 or something like that, when i haven't actually rolled anything back

When I use the the debug spells that come with SL, both characters are stuck in one place in a T-Pose. The animations work with SL mods that involve NPCs with each other, so they are installed, I just don't know why this happens with when my character is in the pairing. I am using VRIK and I installed everything listed on the front page. The body shows up fine and generally works in every other way. Any help would be appreciated.

On 4/30/2020 at 11:59 AM, l1nkler said:

I noticed a bug though and I can't find it anywhere else. Every time a SexLab animation ends where the Player was involved, physical sneaking gets disabled in the vr settings.

this happens to me as well :)

On 5/15/2020 at 9:13 AM, Bothanzo said:

would anyone be able to give me a hand with a small problem i've got? all my mods work absolutely perfectly, however whenver i load my save i get a popup saying unsupported rollback detected 16008>16007 or something like that, when i haven't actually rolled anything back

I second this as well... However, before it started none of my SL mods worked. I reinstalled/changed some things and it works great now but I get this error. Honestly, everything works for the first time so I'll take the pop up. :P

5 hours ago, prinyo said:

Use the files that are provided in the first post in this thread.

I have both installed, have tried both the loose and strict 1st person, sometimes I fly, sometimes I spin.

3 hours ago, Gravo said:

I have both installed, have tried both the loose and strict 1st person, sometimes I fly, sometimes I spin.

This is strange.

If you use MO - reinstall and drag the two mods to the bottom of the left panel.

If you use another mod manager - reinstall the two files and let them overwrite everything they want to.

Also check if you have some other version of SL installed in addition to the VR version, you only need the one in this thread.

Hi all - has anyone run into and resolved the CTD associated with having too many custom animations in FNIS?  I've got the VR SSE Engine fixes loaded since FNIS recommends it as a fix for the limit in SSE, but I'm still crashing when I load enough to get FNIS to "CTD 100%".  Might just be a hard limit at this point.

I'd like to enable ZAZ 8 for the number of other mods which draw on it, but dunno I can justify the 1600 animations it includes given I'm not a BDSM person.

All the best to everyone, the work you've put into the VR game has turned it into something quite extraordinary. 

2 minutes ago, jdods13 said:

I have around the same amount of mods but I keep getting reandom CTDs and would rather follow someone's stable VR setup n just play your way.

well considering some of my mods are no longer available, and some are personal SE ports, I guess I shouldn't share my list anyway. Besides, it takes a lot of file conflict sorting to get through - one of the reasons I like Vortex so much.

16 hours ago, ansfrr932 said:

well considering some of my mods are no longer available, and some are personal SE ports, I guess I shouldn't share my list anyway. Besides, it takes a lot of file conflict sorting to get through - one of the reasons I like Vortex so much.

Maybe I should start my mod list from scratch using Vortex. I have been using MO2 and am currently yesting SL mods in my VR setup but I haven't been able to track down what mod/mods are causing my CTD and instability. I'm on my phone at work now but will post my LO as soon as I get home. Maybe I just need to eliminate a specific mod.

5 hours ago, jdods13 said:

Maybe I should start my mod list from scratch using Vortex. I have been using MO2 and am currently yesting SL mods in my VR setup but I haven't been able to track down what mod/mods are causing my CTD and instability. I'm on my phone at work now but will post my LO as soon as I get home. Maybe I just need to eliminate a specific mod.

Brave of you to use your phone to visit an adult website while at work. Unless you work for Bad Dragon?

Well. I finally got my index controllers, and hopefully next weekend can look into making Skyrim work with them. Then I'll need to refresh my memory about all the stuff that went into this mod.. check if there's new versions of related things I need to account for. But overall - I'll try to have a look at things next weekend, and see if there's something to update. From the posts it sounds like VRIK has had a new version, I'll see if I can make it work with this patch.