Green effect reanimate or necromany spells???

1 hour ago, ahrimangame said:

Hey, im looking for a mod for skyrimLE which change reanimate skills visual effect color to green instead of blue, also it would be great if u can point me toward more green colored necromancy spells ^^

thanks in advance

I'm not aware of a mod but you can change them yourself in the Creation Kit.

1 minute ago, ahrimangame said:

can u tell me how can i change the color of effects in CK? :S

or can link me a tutorial for this specific thing?

I am not at home where I have access to all my notes but this is what I can recall off hand. First, make yourself a new plug-in. Load the CK. Make your new plug-in your active file. Go to Spells in the object window. Find each individual spell that you want to change. When you pull them up they will have a place where the type of effects are set. All you have to do is change that.

You can go into the CK Wiki and look under spells for more information. Darkfox127 also has a tutorial on making spells that includes this information as well. While he no longer personally goes to YouTube this tutorial is still there so you should be able to find it by searching in YouTube.

7 hours ago, Psalam said:

I am not at home where I have access to all my notes but this is what I can recall off hand. First, make yourself a new plug-in. Load the CK. Make your new plug-in your active file. Go to Spells in the object window. Find each individual spell that you want to change. When you pull them up they will have a place where the type of effects are set. All you have to do is change that.

You can go into the CK Wiki and look under spells for more information. Darkfox127 also has a tutorial on making spells that includes this information as well. While he no longer personally goes to YouTube this tutorial is still there so you should be able to find it by searching in YouTube.

but i need a green effect right? its not just changing some numbers and have green effects happens instead of blue, am i correct?

10 hours ago, ahrimangame said:

but i need a green effect right? its not just changing some numbers and have green effects happens instead of blue, am i correct?

No, it's changing the art effects under magic effects (not spells, sorry):

Spoiler

643908454_Screenshot(138)j.jpg.710aebff2f66bed30231c855003227a1.jpg

I hope that picture is worth a thousand words. You should still look at the Darkfox127 tutorial.

hmm i see! maybe i can change them to what i want using jarek follower spell effects.

thanks alot for help bro :)

EDIT: just one last thing, do u know the original path of ReanimateTargetFX in game files? this way by just putting the recolored effect in correct folder i can change all reanimate spells to green! 

1 hour ago, ahrimangame said:

hmm i see! maybe i can change them to what i want using jarek follower spell effects.

thanks alot for help bro :)

EDIT: just one last thing, do u know the original path of ReanimateTargetFX in game files? this way by just putting the recolored effect in correct folder i can change all reanimate spells to green! 

Sorry, but no. My experience in working with Skyrim and the CK is that everything must be tedious.

Archived