Can't figure out what's causing CTD on new game.

So I've got a fresh F:NV installation with relatively few mods. Things load up just fine before the "Adding everything fuck-related" phase of instillation though. NVEdit spits out ZERO errors or conflicts at me and I can't seem to figure out what else I'm missing despite cross-referencing a dozen mod pages and their instructions. On the off-chance it's not just me being absolutely dumb, my load order is:

Spoiler

DeadMoney

HonestHearts

OldWorldBlues

LonesomeRoad

GunRunnersArsenal

ClassicPack

MercenaryPack

TribalPAck

CaravanPack

Sexout

SexoutCommonResources

SecoutPregenancyV3

SexoutOffSpring

SexoutStore

MaternityPackOverkill(From SMMP)

SexoutSlavery

SexoutTryout

FertileBreeder

FBCaptured

SexoutKennel

FBFarm

SexoutWorkingGirl

PN Core

PN Equipment

PV Rebalance

PN Cyberware

PN Extra Options

PV All DLC

PN Rebalance Complete

PN EVE All DLC

PN Cyberware Additions

EVE FNV All DLC

Mission Mojavae Ultimate Edition

MMUE CP EVE

SexoutAnimManagment

SexoutPosNew

SexoutLust

SexoutConsequences

SexoutBreeder

SexoutFadeToBlack

SexoutKennelShow

WeaponModsExpanded

WMX GRA

WMX OWB

WMX DM

WMX LR

WMX HH

WMX EVE AllDLC

WMX Mercenary pack

WMX Tribal Pack

WMX Modern Weapons

WMX Caravan pack

WMX Classic Pack

MPO Scriptaddon ALLDLC

MPO Scriptaddon base

MPO Scriptaddon Tryout

SmallerTalk

The Mod Configuration Menu

Which I have a feeling is not a good load-order but I can't begin to tell why it won't get past the start of the game, usually crashing just as the Doc is greeting you, when you're moving to sit up on the bed.

I have all the pre-requisite frame-work stuff installed that I can find being pointed to. I'm almost certain nothing is missing there. Also is there an easier way to grab your load order than hand-typing? (I'm using MO2)

Hello, I think you can find your load order inside MO2\Profiles\Default folder, it's called plugins.txt

Did you try unticking the "fuck related" mods one by one to narrow down which one is causing the issue? there's not many things that make CTD the game like that, it would be good to understand why...

I would not be using MMUE unless some really specific reason it's heavily dated IMOP, You don't have YUP a must IMOP or Unofficial patch NVSE & I don't see The Weapon Mod Menu which should be needed for WMX IIRC. And I am certain their is a merged version for WMX for people with all the DLC. I'd disable all sex related mods first then see if you can start a new game without CTD. Then doing as AJ stated once you are sure it's something LL Related. I'd also load The MCM Menu Way Higher up. NVAC might show an error in it's log and if you don't have that installed it ASAP.

Ah I'm seeing where I went wrong now, MMUE really plays itself off as being an essential mod (I thought it WAS the unofficial patch) so I was confused. I'll see if I can figure out what YUP and IMOP are whilst I download the unofficial patch. Also I'm certain that WMX can use MCM but I'll go double check just in case. Another also, I do have the stutter remover an anti crash mods installed, I hand-typed the mod list from what I could find in the ModOrganizer 2 program so, probably not a complete list.

Thanks for the help.

[EDIT]

YUP is the unofficial patch, Weapon Mod Menu has nothing to do with MCM. I am just dumb. XD

[EDIT]

Seems to be ether Consequences or Fade To Black. Ether that or re-installing everything fixed something. Sorry for all the trouble.

Archived