question about the vanila start wacky cart bug

1 hour ago, sfdrake said:

Is Sexlab framework or the animation loader responsible? The reason as to why I ask, is because right now I do not have any LL mods installed right now, but still a modded game and I dont have the wacky cart when I did the vanilla start.

Schlongs of Skyrim, usually.  There's a patch for it somewhere.

2 hours ago, sfdrake said:

Is Sexlab framework or the animation loader responsible? The reason as to why I ask, is because right now I do not have any LL mods installed right now, but still a modded game and I dont have the wacky cart when I did the vanilla start.

There are two practical ways to address this. The most commonly used method is to NOT use the vanilla start. Go to Nexus and download "Alternate Start - Live Another Life" and use it (keep it at the end of your load order).

The other method is to tick "off" all the LL plug-ins and start your vanilla game. Once you are done with Helgen (wait for message saying the quest is finished). Then, save the game and exit. Go back into your mod manager and tick the LL mods back "on." Then go back into Skyrim and hit continue. Everything should go fine from there.

Archived