I have a queation about where I can get.....

tampabrad

dead or alive 6 mods.  I'm sorry if yall don't discuss this here, I didn't know where to go.  I want to purchase DOA 6 but I'm not sure how the mod process goes.  My other games like Skyrim, Fallout 4, Witcher 3 I can use Nexus and LL.  Conan Exiles has its own mod page you can load from the menu.  What about DOA 6?   I noticed DOA 5 is on Nexus but, I didn't see DOA 6.  I'm not the saviest tech guy and really need something simple.  I really want to get DOA 6 but as I mentioned I'm hesitant to drop $60, w/o knowing the mod process.  Please if anyone could let me know I would be thankful.

You can get them here, and on deviantart perhaps, IF you manage to download something from there (highly unlikely) 

Otherwise I don't know much myself, only managed to install a few,  instructions are usually not given,  or very rudimentary. 

This can help you get started.  Expect many mods to be for DLC (because why not!) that you may need to purchase separately. 

6 minutes ago, MaidoLover said:

You can get them here, and on deviantart perhaps, IF you manage to download something from there (highly unlikely) 

Otherwise I don't know much myself, only managed to install a few,  instructions are usually not given,  or very rudimentary. 

This can help you get started.  Expect many mods to be for DLC (because why not!) that you may need to purchase separately. 

More on Chinese and Russian sites.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived