Laundry additive harvest flowers (good gravy)

2dk2c.2

"Laundry stuff pack" was all right, mostly for sex on the washer, but what about actual laundry, I wondered.

Additives: Need flowers.

Harvest: I'm in a glade with tons of flowers, none harvestable.

Got it??????????!!

I can't harvest any flowers.

So I downloaded a mod!!

"LittleMsSams-yada gardening"

Which hasn't actually appeared yet.

Does no one harvest flowers, do they all quote blindly from some page?

IF you've successfully harvested a flower anywhere, I'd like to know how, so's I can add additives to the Laundry, Thank you!!

one.JPG.628ade7c243a17f417a3fdff374849e2.JPG

Capture.thumb.JPG.13ab62feb78086619c583b868388f830.JPG

And if this never gets answered, enjoy the flowers

Edit:

I harvested a snapdragon. I don't know if they count as decent laundry additives or not.

flowers.thumb.JPG.3350d9128fa0d745c9066e1c97a1ae82.JPG

On 10/26/2019 at 11:41 PM, 2dk2c.2 said:

Does no one harvest flowers, do they all quote blindly from some page?

The pictures you've shown are not considered harvestables. 

Far as I know the only flowers that can be harvested are the ones found around different lots in the worlds.

They show up as a single plant, and not in groups or bunches, as those are for yard decor only in BB mode on Lots.

You can also purchase seed packs from your computer in game, and maybe if you click on a planter box I think.

Based on what your gardening skill level is.

I have Roses, Lilies, Orchids(need to be grafted), Daisies, and quite a few others.

(Stupid EA didn't even include an Orange Tree)

You should do some reading up on gardening like Carls Guides cause I think this is what you're needing.

Guide has links to locations for all the plants in every neighborhood. 

Besides, some of the flowers sell for a ton of money too.

I never have to make my sim go to work, he just spends a couple hours gardening, or less, and the rest of his time is partying, fishing, cooking, or whatever.

(Start with planting 10 Snapdragons, and then plant 10 more, you can find them behind Summer Holiday's Lot in WIllow Creek)

(Apples are good bait for fishing or snacking too BTW)

9 hours ago, Scorpio said:

The pictures you've shown are not considered harvestables. 

Far as I know the only flowers that can be harvested are the ones found around different lots in the worlds.

They show up as a single plant, and not in groups or bunches, as those are for yard decor only in BB mode on Lots.

You can also purchase seed packs from your computer in game, and maybe if you click on a planter box I think.

Based on what your gardening skill level is.

I have Roses, Lilies, Orchids(need to be grafted), Daisies, and quite a few others.

(Stupid EA didn't even include an Orange Tree)

You should do some reading up on gardening like Carls Guides cause I think this is what you're needing.

Guide has links to locations for all the plants in every neighborhood. 

Besides, some of the flowers sell for a ton of money too.

I never have to make my sim go to work, he just spends a couple hours gardening, or less, and the rest of his time is partying, fishing, cooking, or whatever.

(Start with planting 10 Snapdragons, and then plant 10 more, you can find them behind Summer Holiday's Lot in WIllow Creek)

(Apples are good bait for fishing or snacking too BTW)

It was a laundry-additive thing, not a gardening thing, and "sage" (I was told) works (It didn't actually do anything, but...)

My sim moved to the city, san myshuno or something, and forgot about laundry and gardening, for now.

The roses (in my game) are called "Christmas roses" which are out of season most of the year, except winter.

Snapdragons don't do much for laundry, or "bluebells", Sunflowers can be stuck next to a house and they look nice when storms hit (they dance) but they cannot be picked.

Roses, ones that grew, would'a been nice, I'll keep looking

roses.thumb.JPG.6841477b88999d19b95a5cc34ceb8246.JPG

Thank you!!

15 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

It was a laundry-additive thing, not a gardening thing, and "sage" (I was told) works (It didn't actually do anything, but...)

Well that's rather dumb on EA's part as it should have been linked to the gardening flowers/herbs and/or Outdoor Living Herb Mixes.

Don't have Laundry Day so it's probably why I didn't quite understand; thought you needed more gardening info.

Recently downloaded quite a few new custom plants and trees from MTS/Icemunmun, plus the custom cooking/baking mods from someone else to use them.

They were all just updated again. 

Archived