Animation stops and Dick Texture Explodes And Guards interfering

mooful

So When ever the Npc have sex with the player it either Collapse straight away or humps 1 then collapse.

When the Npc have Sex some of the Dicks are missing and some are Stretched across the map.

and when the i the Npc Selling their Flowers in Citys the Guards comes after me with a bounty.

spells i have: Lst option/enslavement spell , instant lust , masterbait , Sence sexual exploits , sexual exploits Lovers settings , Plunder Dispose

49 minutes ago, mooful said:

So When ever the Npc have sex with the player it either Collapse straight away or humps 1 then collapse.

When the Npc have Sex some of the Dicks are missing and some are Stretched across the map.

and when the i the Npc Selling their Flowers in Citys the Guards comes after me with a bounty.

spells i have: Lst option/enslavement spell , instant lust , masterbait , Sence sexual exploits , sexual exploits Lovers settings , Plunder Dispose

Maybe you installed a skeleton without a penis?  Or mod, with its own skeleton .

try this skeleton ...  skeleton.nif

Read my yellow Link below

If the animations does not work you have the wrong load order , sort your Mods ( Or you installed Lovers Mods with NexusModmanager, it can not handle Lovers ini files.  Use Oblivion Modmanager, TESModmanager, WryeBash or install manually.

And the stretching: Yes wrong skeleton. You have installed a Mod with a skeleton after Lovers and it had overwritten the Lovers skeleton. Or you have not set archive invalidate  and the game still use the vanilla skeleton from the Oblivion packed bsa file. (see my yellow Link: "archive invalidate: or SkyBSA"

Install the Loves Skeleton again ( all 3 ! Skeleton.nif , SkeletonBeast.nif and the first person skeleton.nif  )

See my yellow Link. Scroll down to "Problems during Game play" and read "peanis\breast stretching"

Archived