12 minutes ago, mericus said:

Where do you find DD chastity and collar keys? Do they not actually exist and you must instead simply uninstall the MOD? than never play that character again?

I was actually curious myself. DD 4.3a didn't have the keys in the ESP for me. I couldn't spawn one in.

DD is considered a modder's resource I think you use something like Deviously Cursed Loot or Laura's Bondage Shop to actually access things in-game.

DCL allows you to find keys in chests, barrels, even plants - but it needs a lot of setting up look at all the default settings, you will probably need to adjust lots.

Laura will sell you keys and remove jammed items.

If you use the combination DDa + DDi +DDx:

> add keys via console

> add keys via additemmenu

> grab the devious crafting book from the Winterhold Collage (Library, Forbidden Bookshelf) and you can even craft the keys

If you have Devious Lore installed all Key names will be changed and you will have to use the DL key names in console or additemmenu

Mod that also provide you with keys:

> Laura's bondage shop => buy them

> DCL => drop chance in containers and plants, trade them at the puppet master, whore for keys, adds new variations of keys

> dDEChests drop chance in containers and corpses

> Devious Followers key game

> DEC => let followers find them, but I'm not sure if DEC a mod need that distributes them to containers and corpses or if they get randomly added to follower inventory, chance for keys after certain dialogue with followers

> Naked Dungeon => whore for keys

> SLSurvival => chance for keys while pickpocketing

7 hours ago, mericus said:

Where do you find DD chastity and collar keys? Do they not actually exist and you must instead simply uninstall the MOD? than never play that character again?

7 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

I was actually curious myself. DD 4.3a didn't have the keys in the ESP for me. I couldn't spawn one in.

There is no item called "collar key". DD uses "Restraints key", "Chastity key" and "Piercing removal kit". But if you have Devious Lore - Lore Patch their names will change to skeleton keys or something i forgot.

5 hours ago, Zaflis said:

There is no item called "collar key". DD uses "Restraints key", "Chastity key" and "Piercing removal kit". But if you have Devious Lore - Lore Patch their names will change to skeleton keys or something i forgot.

That might explain it. I have Devious Lore. I know DD used those key names and couldn't find them.

• 3 years later...
On 10/23/2019 at 2:06 PM, Zaflis said:

Oh thank you Zaflis. Spent a day looking for that stupid key.?