Mods for a very unlucky Character

My Player Character is a slave in Captured Dreams. When (if) she gets free, she thinks all her problems will be over but she's wrong. My plan is to have her work towards just having something like a life after her trauma. Get to a nice town and settle down to smithing - she's been trained in that. (That %&$*ing barrel. 12 ingots? REALLY?). But this isn't going to go smoothly...

What mod(s) are good for not overwhelming her with rape or DDs?

I'm thinking DCL with low settings of course, fighting will I think be hard as she is quite high level but has little combat or armor skill. I am thinking Devious Followers or Maria Eden. I know once you start to have too many of this kind of mods there can be unplanned interactions so maybe just look at Devious Followers for now? I tried it but there's a new version that looks good, especially if you can set it that the follower doesn't find her sexually attractive.

No Devious Training or Lore as they can make things too easy. Maybe Bwitch so she actually has a chance at survival.

I'll probably play her as the Dragonborn who ends up saddled with an 'evil' follower.

58 minutes ago, windlepoons said:

My Player Character is a slave in Captured Dreams. When (if) she gets free, she thinks all her problems will be over but she's wrong. My plan is to have her work towards just having something like a life after her trauma. Get to a nice town and settle down to smithing - she's been trained in that. (That %&$*ing barrel. 12 ingots? REALLY?). But this isn't going to go smoothly...

What mod(s) are good for not overwhelming her with rape or DDs?

I'm thinking DCL with low settings of course, fighting will I think be hard as she is quite high level but has little combat or armor skill. I am thinking Devious Followers or Maria Eden. I know once you start to have too many of this kind of mods there can be unplanned interactions so maybe just look at Devious Followers for now? I tried it but there's a new version that looks good, especially if you can set it that the follower doesn't find her sexually attractive.

No Devious Training or Lore as they can make things too easy. Maybe Bwitch so she actually has a chance at survival.

I'll probably play her as the Dragonborn who ends up saddled with an 'evil' follower.

I realize that I'm a bit off topic here since I do not intend to actually answer the question. However, your last sentence intrigued me. What, in your opinion, constitutes and "evil" follower? I was curious about what behaviors such a follower would have that would meet your intentions. I ask because I admit I was considering such an issue for myself and hadn't reached any definite conclusion about how such a follower would act.

1 minute ago, Psalam said:

I realize that I'm a bit off topic here since I do not intend to actually answer the question. However, your last sentence intrigued me. What, in your opinion, constitutes and "evil" follower? I was curious about what behaviors such a follower would have that would meet your intentions. I ask because I admit I was considering such an issue for myself and hadn't reached any definite conclusion about how such a follower would act.

Well what I really want is a follower that occasionally abuses PC, not rapes her (too much of that) the obvious model is Devious Followers but also Troubles of Heroine's Fake Dragonborn or orc. I think I may try that last one, as Devious Followers may end up being too much work - I often end up just getting short periods of gaming in and I have been known to forget things like DF!

Glass Ceiling is an intriguing idea, hope it happens. (Female PC constantly harrassed by male follower who wont leave, who treats her like a stupid girl, takes all the glory, all the money etc.)

13 hours ago, windlepoons said:

Well what I really want is a follower that occasionally abuses PC, not rapes her (too much of that) the obvious model is Devious Followers but also Troubles of Heroine's Fake Dragonborn or orc. I think I may try that last one, as Devious Followers may end up being too much work - I often end up just getting short periods of gaming in and I have been known to forget things like DF!

Glass Ceiling is an intriguing idea, hope it happens. (Female PC constantly harrassed by male follower who wont leave, who treats her like a stupid girl, takes all the glory, all the money etc.)

There is Submissive Lola but that errs on the side of consensual. Troubles of Heroine is a good mod for what you're looking for because the Bruiser orc references your achievements in a more or less "I don't really give a shit" manner but it seems like you've already tried this mod.

Maria Eden and SD+ are both good but are more focused on the slavery aspects and not just the abuse ones. I do wish that there were more mods like the ones you're requesting though.

I played Submissive Lola a lot but as you say  that is totally consensual. Shout Like A Virgin is great, played that for a while and will do so more but there's so much sex! With everything! You can barely walk over a hill without getting fucked (sometimes by the hill) - great but that's not where my head is at now.

Yesterday I found another setting to tweak in Deviously Cursed Loot and I am starting to think my best bet is Devious Followers with fairly forgiving settings, choose a follower I don't mind hating (so no Lydia or Uthgerd, probably Faendal), and setting up DCL to be nasty. Though most of it is bondage or sex but i will see.

I also saw someone recommend a pair of mods, one strips the character in towns, the other makes guards beat you if they see you naked. get stripped and Guards of Morality?

Does anyone know if Captured Dreams has an ending? Beacuse I really want all those awful people to see some sort of justice, also to know why Master commands such love? Rayani just told me Master is against slavery but my experience says otherwise - is she just a nasty mind-fucking little rapist?

That mod really has got right in my veins.

Archived