Jump to content
IGNORED

NPC's don't fully undress before animations....


Recommended Posts

I use SexLab Romance.   At beginning of triggered animation, PC and NPC undress,  but they always keep  their shoes and hat at the beginning of the animation.  It takes about one minute into the animation before they lose the shoes for full nudity.  

 

Why is this happening?  Is this a problem with the Romance mod?  Is there anything I can do to correct the problem?

 

Link to comment
37 minutes ago, rodrigo2 said:

I use SexLab Romance.   At beginning of triggered animation, PC and NPC undress,  but they always keep  their shoes and hat at the beginning of the animation.  It takes about one minute into the animation before they lose the shoes for full nudity.  

 

Why is this happening?  Is this a problem with the Romance mod?  Is there anything I can do to correct the problem?

 

The amount of clothing is ALWAYS determined by SexLab Framework not Romance. Romance simply "calls" SexLab to run the animations. In the SexLab McMenu you can determine (for both the player) or an NPC you select, which items to take off. I believe this is entitled Strip Item Editor and is about the sixth choice down on the left side of the McMenu.

Link to comment
On 10/18/2019 at 10:04 AM, Psalam said:

The amount of clothing is ALWAYS determined by SexLab Framework not Romance. Romance simply "calls" SexLab to run the animations. In the SexLab McMenu you can determine (for both the player) or an NPC you select, which items to take off. I believe this is entitled Strip Item Editor and is about the sixth choice down on the left side of the McMenu.

 

I've looked at the Strip Item Editor; it seems to work only for PC.  What about the NPC?  Is there any way to make sure the NPC strips naked before the animations start?

Link to comment
4 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

 

I've looked at the Strip Item Editor; it seems to work only for PC.  What about the NPC?  Is there any way to make sure the NPC strips naked before the animations start?

Sure. You "select" an NPC by getting them in the crosshairs and hitting "N". Then, when you open Strip Item Editor they should be listed on the right side of the screen (the player being on the left). Bear in mind two things. First, this works only for THAT PARTICULAR NPC. If you use it on Lydia you'll have to use it again when you fuck Carlotta, etc. Second, once done, however, it is "permanent". I put permanent in quotes since if their outfit changes you'll have to do it again with your NPC (just as you'll have to do with your player as you change outfits over time).

Link to comment
15 hours ago, Psalam said:

Sure. You "select" an NPC by getting them in the crosshairs and hitting "N". Then, when you open Strip Item Editor they should be listed on the right side of the screen (the player being on the left). Bear in mind two things. First, this works only for THAT PARTICULAR NPC. If you use it on Lydia you'll have to use it again when you fuck Carlotta, etc. Second, once done, however, it is "permanent". I put permanent in quotes since if their outfit changes you'll have to do it again with your NPC (just as you'll have to do with your player as you change outfits over time).

Many thanks!  The method you outlined worked perfectly!

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...