IGNORED

T pose bug, FNIS forgot Load order stuff any tips?

Yo, ancient modder here, im no youngen.  I will probably fix the issue before it gets answered but  I still want the topic open so that it may help people in the future.

Been about a year since i last deleted skyrim, and i got back into over-modding again. got my set up 99% complete, and after I installed Weight morphs , The Cellan race mod, and a Fetish Mod (the newer devourment if you must know) 

I got the T pose bug when Sexlab animations are supposed to be playing. My skeleton is not being overwritten, regardless im sure its a load order issue. Iv had this before.... many many times before. But I cant remember how i fixed this in the past.

If anyone has Load order tips for FNIS overwrite, and its Priority in MOD ORGANISER

Also, it may be the Cellan Race mod, Does anyone else know if its Skeleton Breaks Modern Fnis and sex lab?

Thanks for the help, I will post soon with the solution.

2 minutes ago, vistigious said:

Yo, ancient modder here, im no youngen.  I will probably fix the issue before it gets answered but  I still want the topic open so that it may help people in the future.

Been about a year since i last deleted skyrim, and i got back into over-modding again. got my set up 99% complete, and after I installed Weight morphs , The Cellan race mod, and a Fetish Mod (the newer devourment if you must know) 

I got the T pose bug when Sexlab animations are supposed to be playing. My skeleton is not being overwritten, regardless im sure its a load order issue. Iv had this before.... many many times before. But I cant remember how i fixed this in the past.

If anyone has Load order tips for FNIS overwrite, and its Priority in MOD ORGANISER

Also, it may be the Cellan Race mod, Does anyone else know if its Skeleton Breaks Modern Fnis and sex lab?

Thanks for the help, I will post soon with the solution.

Run FNIS through MO.  Leave everything in Overwrite.

(And this has nothing to do with Cellan Race.)

34 minutes ago, Seijin8 said:

Run FNIS through MO.  Leave everything in Overwrite.

(And this has nothing to do with Cellan Race.)

ok so its not Cellan race, FNIS got Run correctly, Thanks for that, as its usually the problem, but I have run into this before and its not a lack of running. everything ran smoothly until I installed the last batch of mods, none of which had animations. Im positive its a Load order issue, maybe weight morphs? where do you have your FNIS in your Load order?

im investigating what could be blocking it, but if anyone has a suggestion on where in my load order to put FNIS let me know

One mayor thing. Since @Seijin8 needs to be corrected.

That folder should always remain empty.

Dont leave anything in Overwrite, you should always create one separate overwrite mod for the profile, 1 that holds Fnis and SKSE output and 1 that holds your body and those 2 should load last.

If SKSE or any other mod creates one log file and you have other stuff in MO general overwrite then you will not find it.

Skeleton should only be overwrited by your custom overwrite mod.

If you dont know how to create one.

Mark the MO overwrite, chose Right mousebutton, scroll in the small menu and chose create mod. Name it, and activate and drag it so it comes correct in your left side.

Its correct place should be last or close to last, the important thing is that nothing should overwrite it.

@vistigious you say that you think that it may be one loadorder issue, you may actually be right, so my question is.

Have you sorted your left side in MO?

Do you run Fnis from inside of MO? and you need to have it marked as one mod.

What MO version do you use?

@Uncle64   My overwrite is empty btw, I use MO 2.21,  I remember for Fallout the Left side had a Sort option, but its not there in this version of MO... maybe outdated? also, my Loot keeps failing (spotty internet conection, fails to get master list)  so im stuck in manual for the moment. Which is all well, becuse i have to Jenga allot of my mods to get them to play ball.

I run FNIS through my Game folder, I always ran into massive problems when running it through MO, so I install animations and Skeletons to Data the old fashioned way. 

The last batch of Mods, however Are all installed through MO, and do not include animations.  as a note, During that I installed J containers... probably not  a thing, but im grasping at straws.

Where should FNIS be on the Left, and Right.... Relatively I remember in F04  Setting the Priority (left) To Low numbers, and the Order (Right) to high fixed issues there.  

im pretty sure the conflict is with Devourment/Weight morphs, so maybe its Nioverride issue?

thanks for the help guys, I think im close to figuring this out

32 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

Mark the MO overwrite, chose Right mousebutton, scroll in the small menu and chose create mod. Name it, and activate and drag it so it comes correct in your left side.

At which point it loads in exactly the way Overwrite would have, only with an "empty" overwrite folder overwriting nothing.

Overwrite is just another folder, always last.  It is not an error to leave it as-is.  This isn't magic, folks.

Ok latest MO2 then. That is good. ?

No MO have never had any automatic sorting of left side. You must do that manuall, and it should sort close as your right side.

It did have one dodgy version that did not work well at all in MO1, that no one should use.

But..... Some will say that you should install Fnis and its files in your data folder, but dont do that, run it and have it installed as one mod in MO.

The only mods you can install in DATA folder by hand is SKSE and ENB if you use that. NO other. Newer ever any other mod.

If you run Fnis and have it installed in your data folder then it often will not find all your other mods, as it seems to do for you right now.

My suggestion for you is, remove all mods you have installed outside MO that is not SKSE or ENB.

And install them whit MO.

Fnis it self does not matter.

It is the skeleton that is important, and it should load late.

You talks about Jcontainers. That is also one important mod, it should also be loaded late, nothing should ever overwrite its files.

You should also add PapyrusUtil. Same there nothing overwrite.

Same as Niooveride, do you use the version that comes whit RaceMenu?

The left and right sides do the same in Skyrim as in FO4.

If you try to update LOOT master files when you are online whit one webbrowser then it perhaps can update.

Do you have Wrye Bash installed?

5 minutes ago, Seijin8 said:

At which point it loads in exactly the way Overwrite would have, only with an "empty" overwrite folder overwriting nothing.

Overwrite is just another folder, always last.  It is not an error to leave it as-is.  This isn't magic, folks.

Can you correct your spelling so I can understand what you typing.

But NO Overwrite is not as "any other folder" you cant even move it. So you are wrong.

And if you keep all skse/fnis/bodyslide outputs in that folder it WILL impact all other profiles in MO that is why you should always create one mod of the first files you get there and activate that mod and place it last.