Help with PSVAC clothes?

turmapop11

I cannot get this mod to work. It's supposed to change vanilla outfits according to a character's body, but for whatever reason it does not work. I have all the necessary requirements and everything works fine when they have no armor. With no armor, breasts can be enlarged and pregnancy bellies also show, but I cannot get it to work with the clothing. I do not know how to fix it so I'm asking here. Would someone help me fix it?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69750

9 minutes ago, turmapop11 said:

I cannot get this mod to work. It's supposed to change vanilla outfits according to a character's body, but for whatever reason it does not work. I have all the necessary requirements and everything works fine when they have no armor. With no armor, breasts can be enlarged and pregnancy bellies also show, but I cannot get it to work with the clothing. I do not know how to fix it so I'm asking here. Would someone help me fix it?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69750

Change to a modern body with BBB, like UUNP or CBBE.

If you are not sure how to do it use the "All in One animated Pussy" mod, it has a great FOMOD installer and comes with all files needed.

Armors will be build in Bodyslide and will fit your body (nearly) no matter how inflated.

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Change to a modern body with BBB, like UUNP or CBBE.

If you are not sure how to do it use the "All in One animated Pussy" mod, it has a great FOMOD installer and comes with all files needed.

Armors will be build in Bodyslide and will fit your body (nearly) no matter how inflated.

I have CBBE HDT and I got no problems with either when they're naked. Only when the PSVAC clothes are put on do the bodies shrink to the vanilla size. I'm trying to get these clothes to work before I go try something new, but got a link to that mod so I can check it out?

3 hours ago, turmapop11 said:

I have CBBE HDT and I got no problems with either when they're naked. Only when the PSVAC clothes are put on do the bodies shrink to the vanilla size. I'm trying to get these clothes to work before I go try something new, but got a link to that mod so I can check it out?

you mean that link from duckduckgo ??

here ya go

The PSVAC clothes will replace your CBBE body with:

(from the mod page)

"The body-type is standard vanilla. No skimpy-fication. No fancy CBBE/UNP shape adjustments.. just good old vanilla "

With bodyslide all your outfits will fit the body you use, same as with the CBBE clothes you use but more flexible to body changes by mods or ingame via racemenu (and yourself via bodyslide or via preset).

Means PSVAC outfits overwrite your installed body, while CBBE bodyslide outfits will be fitted to your body via bodyslide.

You won't to get PSVAC outfits fit your CBBE body unless you convert them to CBBE, if not converted they will always replace your CBBE body.

9 hours ago, turmapop11 said:

What donttouchmethere said is correct. If you have CBBE HDT, then use my CBBE guide to get you PSVAC clothes to fit the CBBE body. Believe me, you'll be glad you converted them - you can then use any body shape you want as your tastes change.

Archived