Skooma Whore Add-on

View File

Skooma Whore Add-on

1387885084_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2019_10.07-09_41_51_17.thumb.png.2b77cb5588cde226e3e9b90afd56e032.png

Will work with LE or SE

About this File:

This is a simple change to Skooma Whore that changes the clients to actual NPCs instead of the generics. This will not add another esp file, this will overwrite the original Skooma Whore file you have installed,

Installation:

Simple, Install Skooma Whore 1.0, then drop this , click yes to all and let it overwrite

Thanks to Guffel for Skooma Whore and Ashal for Sexlab

Enjoy

A few other word to save you from commenting nonsense:

No these are not original NPCs used, they are copied without scripts, AI packages, so no it will not break quest ( It is literally impossible for the NPCs I use to break quest)

If one of the NPCs that show up is "dead" in your play thru, that is your issue not mine. I will not make a change to fit your playthru

Yes it will work with both LE and SE becasue it is a esp file only YOU NEED THE ORIGIN SKOOMA WHORE BEFORE INSTALLING THIS, Whether it be the LE or SE version

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/07/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab Skooma Whore and all its requirements
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

26 minutes ago, Tiress said:

This looks interesting. Though I'm afraid it will conflict with the patch for SLSW from here.

You are right, thanks for the heads up will make a file that doesnt conflict soon but this will be fine for people that do not use that patch, sucks too, I just finished the "Futa/Femdom" version 5 minutes ago

• 1 month later...
On 10/12/2019 at 4:49 AM, Fatale123 said:

I get only approached by girls from whiterun, no matter which town. Is that right? Btw. It's not good to use gender bender. Seems that girls, which are tagged as male are not approaching anymore.

Edit: Sorry, that post should go to the futa version thread.

no it is a random pool of woman that is chooses from, 40 woman total, I think 12 are from Whiterun, I have never used gender bender

• 2 months later...