Problem with OBSE

Hello I have new instalation of Oblivion and moding it. Everythin is okay until I start the game and still the same frustratin notification pops up that lovers PK needs OBSE which is in oblivion folder so I have no fuckin idea what is goin on. I even modin with OBMM have the same mods I had like month ago and have them mostly in right order so it s okay but the message about the OBSE drivin me nuts. I really dont know what more I can do. ... Pls need help

THX a lot guys

Files 1.png

files 2.png

3 hours ago, TDA said:

Are you sure the OBSE is installed? And version higher than 19?

=========================================

obse_loader.exe - >\Oblivion

obse_1_2_416.dll - >\Oblivion

Yes I have the last version 021 exactly as it should be due to the instalation guide. All the files are in the main oblivion folder so Im baffled as hell why it s not workin out. It s the new instalation of the game so I instaled it get obse in folder added some mods play with the positionin a bit. The game runs okay but still the OBSE message drivin me crazy :D

OBSE loader.png

Do you also have the Data\OBSE  folder with the OBSE ini ?

You have your game in  C (F) : program files (x86)    so OBSE does not work right !   Move Steam and Oblivion out of program files folder.

And do you start your game with the Oblivion.exe or Steam ?  ( with Steam you do not use the OBSE loader exe, you only need this exe if you use the Construction set )

Have you enabled the steam overlay ?

Read my yellow Link below.  How to instal Oblivion, how to move the Steam and the game folder, how to install OBSE,...

And sort your Mods!

No Mods below

LoversMB2.esp
 Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
 Lovers3dorgasm.esp
 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Move all Lovers Mods below to the right position.

2 hours ago, JamesWhisky said:

Yes I have the last version 021 exactly as it should be due to the instalation guide. All the files are in the main oblivion folder so Im baffled as hell why it s not workin out. It s the new instalation of the game so I instaled it get obse in folder added some mods play with the positionin a bit. The game runs okay but still the OBSE message drivin me crazy :D

OBSE loader.png

maybe you have an old Lovers with PK.esp? And,  you need to use only one version, or a loader for Steam (and dll), or - the usual one.  But you have it all at once.

===========================

and by the way about OBSE Elys Pluggy v125

3. INSTALLING

Extract "OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dlx" and "OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll" to "Oblivion Install Directory\Data\OBSE\Plugins". If you don't have an "..\OBSE\Plugins" directory, create one.

=========================================

if all else fails I can send the original file Oblivion.exe from (Gold Edition Disc) :

Monday, ‎April ‎16, ‎2007, ‏‎10:14:26 AM

7.19 МБ (7,549,440 байт)

Oblivion.7z but save your file first !!!

15 hours ago, fejeena said:

Do you also have the Data\OBSE  folder with the OBSE ini ?

You have your game in  C (F) : program files (x86)    so OBSE does not work right !   Move Steam and Oblivion out of program files folder.

And do you start your game with the Oblivion.exe or Steam ?  ( with Steam you do not use the OBSE loader exe, you only need this exe if you use the Construction set )

Have you enabled the steam overlay ?

Read my yellow Link below.  How to instal Oblivion, how to move the Steam and the game folder, how to install OBSE,...

And sort your Mods!

No Mods below

LoversMB2.esp
 Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
 Lovers3dorgasm.esp
 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Move all Lovers Mods below to the right position.

I'm starting by steam cos obse told me that I'm using steam version. I have it on the F: cos ? is my system disc and don't have enough space to add programs. Should I just extract the game folder from the steam folder? 

4 hours ago, fejeena said:

Is  the F : program files (x86)   folder  the C folder that you have moved to F ?

If yes,then move Steam AND the game folder out of the F : program files (x86)  folder.  How to do it read my yellow Link below.

Oh okay will do. Thank you. 

Archived