No body physics (Fusion Girl - Bodytalk)

I have installed the zex skeleton, CBP physics and ZCPB and I'm not seeing any jiggle, I'm playing as a male char...  I'm not sure if this only works for female characters or if it also works on npcs like in Skyrim. (I've have tested having sex with some female NPCs, but I'm not getting any tits/ass movement)

8 hours ago, Astral Wanker said:

I have installed the zex skeleton, CBP physics and ZCPB and I'm not seeing any jiggle, I'm playing as a male char...  I'm not sure if this only works for female characters or if it also works on npcs like in Skyrim. (I've have tested having sex with some female NPCs, but I'm not getting any tits/ass movement)

Good Question

6 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Good Question

So, I'm not the only one with this issue?

Anyone knows a solution?

I'm new to Fallout 4, but I've been modding Bethesda games since Morrowind and I'm running Skyrim with over 150 mods with everything working fine, so I have plenty of experience installing mods, but for some reason I can't get this to work.

I've installed everything using "Mod Organizer" if that helps...

Don't know if that work for you , but recently i reuplod the mod but he never go on the good folder so i manually put Cbp in the F4SE folder and its work ...  for the male physic i can't remenber who use butt and balls physics (i use MTM on fusiongirl , and i try cbp and zcbp so i'm probably confuse ^^)

1 hour ago, Carillon said:

Don't know if that work for you , but recently i reuplod the mod but he never go on the good folder so i manually put Cbp in the F4SE folder and its work ...  for the male physic i can't remenber who use butt and balls physics (i use MTM on fusiongirl , and i try cbp and zcbp so i'm probably confuse ^^)

I did what you suggested and put CBP and ZCBP manually in the F4SE folder. But sadly, it didn't work

14 hours ago, Astral Wanker said:

So, I'm not the only one with this issue?

Anyone knows a solution?

I'm new to Fallout 4, but I've been modding Bethesda games since Morrowind and I'm running Skyrim with over 150 mods with everything working fine, so I have plenty of experience installing mods, but for some reason I can't get this to work.

I've installed everything using "Mod Organizer" if that helps...

On the FusionGirl page the OP TheBottomhoodofSteel says "AFAIK CBP not working in AAF was a known issue and unrelated to Fusion/ZCBP " why i dont know and its strange because the butt works even with collision

From what I knew it was a common issue that CBP didn't work in LooksMenu (will crash it or cause stretching) and AAF (Physics won't fire or work right)

All I can do on my end is write up a config for the physics, but unfortunately, this is out of my hands.

That part is up to @dagobaking or the CBP author to deal with, as CBP works fine for me outside of AAF and LooksMenu. Granted, I may be on an older version, but IDK. 

@iggypop1 while I'm here, I suppose. It would be pertinent to pass me your CBP configuration, so I can see what's up with it. 

I don't know exactly how CBP works. But, from the quick summary I read it sounds like it moves certain bones to make physics effects. It probably doesn't work with AAF because the animations made for AAF script motion for the bones that CBP is trying to affect.

The fix would probably involve making handler bones in a skeleton that CBP uses to move the same skin areas but those bones are then not included in the rig to make animations. Some variation of that. But, it would be tricky and require a lot of work/testing.

10 hours ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

From what I knew it was a common issue that CBP didn't work in LooksMenu (will crash it or cause stretching) and AAF (Physics won't fire or work right)

All I can do on my end is write up a config for the physics, but unfortunately, this is out of my hands.

That part is up to @dagobaking or the CBP author to deal with, as CBP works fine for me outside of AAF and LooksMenu. Granted, I may be on an older version, but IDK. 

@iggypop1 while I'm here, I suppose. It would be pertinent to pass me your CBP configuration, so I can see what's up with it. 

TheBottomhoodofSteel

Im using....thanx for looking into this

cbp.dll cbp.ini

7 hours ago, dagobaking said:

I don't know exactly how CBP works. But, from the quick summary I read it sounds like it moves certain bones to make physics effects. It probably doesn't work with AAF because the animations made for AAF script motion for the bones that CBP is trying to affect.

The fix would probably involve making handler bones in a skeleton that CBP uses to move the same skin areas but those bones are then not included in the rig to make animations. Some variation of that. But, it would be tricky and require a lot of work/testing.

dagobaking

It would be "golden" if its possible to make.

Wasnt it Leito that talked about this , cant remember wich thread though but i think it was about animation rig

Hello.

Assuming you have all the latest versions of FO4, F4SE, AAF, ZeX, CBP, and Fusion Girl~

Look into your folder "Data" and you'll find a wrongly installed folder CBP-014-f4se_0_06_17" with a nested F4SE folder inside. Take the 2 files in the nested F4SE folder out and put them into the real F4SE folder.

If you do it right, you should be seeing breast physics on not only nude bodies but also many vanilla armors and some mod armors. Don’t even need to build their meshes separately.

Source: I spent many hours with the same issue. It was someone on the CBP Physics mod page who figured this out. It’s a bug. Whether it’s on the mod author or the mod managers is unknown to me

Edit: I see that you’ve tried a similar solution. Try doing this without the CBP Config mod. For some reason it’s been lagging on updates and contrary to what the authors claimed, is no longer required. I had to remove it to make things work.

4 minutes ago, Vel W said:

Hello.

Assuming you have all the latest versions of FO4, F4SE, AAF, ZeX, CBP, and Fusion Girl~

Look into your folder "Data" and you'll find a wrongly installed folder CBP-014-f4se_0_06_17" with a nested F4SE folder inside. Take the 2 files in the nested F4SE folder out and put them into the real F4SE folder.

If you do it right, you should be seeing breast physics on not only nude bodies but also many vanilla armors and some mod armors. Don’t even need to build their meshes separately.

Source: I spent many hours with the same issue. It was someone on the CBP Physics mod page who figured this out. It’s a bug. Whether it’s on the mod author or the mod managers is unknown to me

I get it , i have physics  but not!(breast physics) when having AAF sex......thats the question here not the general physics

2 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

I get it , i have physics  but not!(breast physics) when having AAF sex......thats the question here not the general physics

Hmm. I guess i’ve been paying too much attention to the (beautifully crafted) movements of vagoos and penoos during animations to notice that. Will definitely have to check it on my PC. Will let you know if I see anything.

10 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Dago, The physics is kinda like Havok Physics, but with a different script setup (Best I can explain it - @CGi could explain the concept better) IIRC CBP only works on the Player/Companion and doesn't work on NPCs. Could it be possible that the Doppleganger isn't being read?

33 minutes ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

Dago, The physics is kinda like Havok Physics, but with a different script setup (Best I can explain it - @CGi could explain the concept better) IIRC CBP only works on the Player/Companion and doesn't work on NPCs. Could it be possible that the Doppleganger isn't being read?

TheBottomhoodofSteel

The CBP works on everybody  PC NPC Companions with the matching meshes........and how come the doppelganger has a moving ass?

10 hours ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

Thank you TBOS. Yes. If it only works on certain players that could definitely be an issue.

Though, I'm not sure how it would resolve if an animation is trying to move "breast bone 2" or whatever at the same time that CBP is trying to move the same bone.

9 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

TheBottomhoodofSteel

The CBP works on everybody  PC NPC Companions with the matching meshes........and how come the doppelganger has a moving ass?

It is possible to animate ass bounce through the Zex animation rig. So, you may be seeing that as physics when its actually scripted animation.

11 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Thank you TBOS. Yes. If it only works on certain players that could definitely be an issue.

Though, I'm not sure how it would resolve if an animation is trying to move "breast bone 2" or whatever at the same time that CBP is trying to move the same bone.

It is possible to animate ass bounce through the Zex animation rig. So, you may be seeing that as physics when its actually scripted animation.

dagobaking

Sorry for being stubborn on this but for me working physics  when sexing is important. Scripting ass movement without scripting breast movement in the same animation ,seems to me as unlikely  .  I dont understand the mechanics in this CBP/ZCBP but the author certainly does opparco

13 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Quick Explanation:

CBP doesn't work on bones that are used in animations - That's why FG and BT2 had to be updated when CBP dropped. We removed TBBP from the breasts, butt and balls to allow CBP to control it. (This means those old bones we had for animation control are no longer present in the current versions of the body (Aside from the penis/Vagina/Anus). They are present in the skeleton for those who may want TBBP and know what they're doing, but the publically available versions of FG/BT2 are fully controlled by CBP except for the genitals)

That being said, you can't animate _Skin bones or the new bones we tossed in for CBP. This is how CBP allows calculated physics that work despite the animation you're using.  

2 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

dagobaking

Sorry for being stubborn on this but for me working physics  when sexing is important.

No problem. However, this isn't something to be fixed in AAF.

2 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Scripting ass movement without scripting breast movement in the same animation ,seems to me as unlikely  .  I dont understand the mechanics in this CBP/ZCBP but the author certainly does opparco

I don't understand the mechanics either beyond what was written in the mod summary and knowing a little about previous physics systems.

In any case, this is something for opparco to fix.

17 minutes ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

Quick Explanation:

CBP doesn't work on bones that are used in animations - That's why FG and BT2 had to be updated when CBP dropped. We removed TBBP from the breasts, butt and balls to allow CBP to control it. (This means those old bones we had for animation control are no longer present in the current versions of the body (Aside from the penis/Vagina/Anus). They are present in the skeleton for those who may want TBBP and know what they're doing, but the publically available versions of FG/BT2 are fully controlled by CBP except for the genitals)

That being said, you can't animate _Skin bones or the new bones we tossed in for CBP. This is how CBP allows calculated physics that work despite the animation you're using.  

I see. So, what I was describing (separating what CBP controls from what animations control) has already been done. Good to know.

AAF just creates a character (for the body double) and runs idles on characters. Two things that the vanilla game does quite a bit. Maybe CBP doesn't have a mechanism to apply itself to characters that aren't present when a new area loads.

5 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

We have come a long way from the screen goes black during sex ,days and yet still it is not enough!? I am tickled just to have my characters junk actually hit the target hole.:thumbsup: Does that make me a too easy to please person??

I feel you and your right

Have been away from FO4 for a long while but after  my Skyrim build went to  hell unable to save i went back to FO4 and found AAF  and the CBP the last one gave me a little comfort ( eyecandy) and i started to enjoy the game just looking on bodies..... yes im greedy i want more please

If CBP isn't applying to the actor that is straight-forward to understand. Would need some kind of fix with CBP. Butt wiggling and nothing else wiggling is still not definitive to me as maybe the animator just animated the butt in the animation you are looking at. I can't know without seeing it.

IF the butt is indeed wiggling from CBP physics and other areas that should are not, then this suggests it has to do with the way CBP works related to the body, skeleton and/or animations in some way.

CBP working outside of AAF doesn't really tell us much because the animations used in AAF come from a completely different rig than what the original game animators used. The AAF animations move custom bones that are not referenced by vanilla animations. So, the custom animation/skeleton combo may only become a factor for CBP during AAF scenes.

The only other possibility I can think of is that AAF uses various actor states and positioning to make sure they stay aligned during animation. They are vanilla commands. But, theoretically, affecting collisions could affect what CBP is trying to do in some way.

Someone could do some high level deduction testing by:

1. Install/Enable CBP and verify its working.
  2. Install an AAF animation pack that wasn't working.
  3. Use console to play one of the problematic animations on an actor (try PC, NPC and actors created on fly).

If it still shows the problem, we can rule out anything that AAF is doing.

1 hour ago, dagobaking said:

If CBP isn't applying to the actor that is straight-forward to understand. Would need some kind of fix with CBP. Butt wiggling and nothing else wiggling is still not definitive to me as maybe the animator just animated the butt in the animation you are looking at. I can't know without seeing it.

IF the butt is indeed wiggling from CBP physics and other areas that should are not, then this suggests it has to do with the way CBP works related to the body, skeleton and/or animations in some way.

CBP working outside of AAF doesn't really tell us much because the animations used in AAF come from a completely different rig than what the original game animators used. The AAF animations move custom bones that are not referenced by vanilla animations. So, the custom animation/skeleton combo may only become a factor for CBP during AAF scenes.

The only other possibility I can think of is that AAF uses various actor states and positioning to make sure they stay aligned during animation. They are vanilla commands. But, theoretically, affecting collisions could affect what CBP is trying to do in some way.

Someone could do some high level deduction testing by:

1. Install/Enable CBP and verify its working.
  2. Install an AAF animation pack that wasn't working.
  3. Use console to play one of the problematic animations on an actor (try PC, NPC and actors created on fly).

If it still shows the problem, we can rule out anything that AAF is doing.

Last time I tried this, i confirmed that anims worked fine outside of AAF for CBP - But when the actor is called by AAF it stopped working.