[New Vegas] Robert's Male Body Replacer New Vegas

Yuni

Arg! As you can see from my other thread I just started modding my New Vegas tonight. :( I can't find Robert's body replacer! I looked on his hive under the New Vegas mods section and I don't see it! Help anyone, please? I don't want dry humping out of sexout. xD

I read this

I don't want dry humping out of sexout.

as saying any body replacer will do.

Heh I would have recommended Body Extender instead of Robert's but Nexus pulled it. Same body basically but with the addition of penis weighting and an animated tongue.

Doesn't really matter anyway, they're all usable with my skeleton and comes down to subjective choice as to preference.

One thing to note is' date=' unless the new NMM version has it, Robert's does not come with its own erect mesh. You have to download AlienSlof's Boners! for Roberts Male and manually add and rename the one you want to use.

[/quote']

Both of the files I link credit Slof for the "family jewels". I believe the erect mesh is contained in both.

Hm. Haven't check the AIO yet but the original definitely does not. It has 4 choices: cut' date=' uncut, thong, or shorts. Cut and uncut are both of the flaccid variety.

[/quote']

Ah, gotcha. The only time I ever tried Roberts was while providing support in my skeleton for the Body Extender body. Other than that short test period, I've always used Breezes or Kendo 2's Big Boy Breezes.

Archived