ASX the only masturbation option?

Guest SemiPr0

Guest SemiPr0

I'm pretty heavy into RPing my way through Skyrim, various sex mods are always nice for adding that experience.

Lately since Frostfall's release I've been noticing a distinct lack of ability to enjoy the tent as much as I think a relatively normal human being would enjoy it in regards to perhaps releasing some tension before falling asleep.

Far as I can tell ASX seems to be the only mod that adds masturbation as an option. Are there any others perhaps? ASX sort of adds in a bunch of other things I don't really want or need like some vapid stripper companion that dances and that kind of thing.

Just looking for a way for my character to bang one out before sleeping if I choose to do so.

Thanks for any suggestions in advance.

I'm pretty heavy into RPing my way through Skyrim' date=' various sex mods are always nice for adding that experience.

Lately since Frostfall's release I've been noticing a distinct lack of ability to enjoy the tent as much as I think a relatively normal human being would enjoy it in regards to perhaps releasing some tension before falling asleep.

Far as I can tell ASX seems to be the only mod that adds masturbation as an option. Are there any others perhaps? ASX sort of adds in a bunch of other things I don't really want or need like some vapid stripper companion that dances and that kind of thing.

Just looking for a way for my character to bang one out before sleeping if I choose to do so.

Thanks for any suggestions in advance.

[/quote']

AP has an option when going to sleep to "Watch you wank". You didn't say whether you were playing male or female, but the AP option is only for females.

• 2 months later...

Archived