[mod] Teratophilia

30 minutes ago, red3dred said:

That's... odd... i would like to check this out myself, with a log perhaps.

If you have a FUTA mod, remind yourself those also affect monsters.

Nope, I don't have the futa mod. But yeah, regardless of the monster's gender it seems to have the same starting sprite. I made a couple gifs to help show the issue~

https://gyazo.com/6005a754baf20fcb7927d5d52075cead

https://gyazo.com/8ac2888ff369470461b376f6aca80d1e

40 minutes ago, AvokBat said:

Nope, I don't have the futa mod. But yeah, regardless of the monster's gender it seems to have the same starting sprite. I made a couple gifs to help show the issue~

https://gyazo.com/6005a754baf20fcb7927d5d52075cead

https://gyazo.com/8ac2888ff369470461b376f6aca80d1e

Although those help define what the problem looks like, it doesn't help me figure out what it is. I'll double-check on my end if i derped the Snaunt, but it sounds like you're having this issue with all monsters...

I've asked for the log before, so, please? Can't really figure out stuff without use of magic, without the log.

24 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Although those help define what the problem looks like, it doesn't help me figure out what it is. I'll double-check on my end if i derped the Snaunt, but it sounds like you're having this issue with all monsters...

I've asked for the log before, so, please? Can't really figure out stuff without use of magic, without the log.

Right, sorry about that, I derped on including the actual log~

starbound.log

3 minutes ago, red3dred said:

'Sexbound_VisualFuta' at '..\mods\Sexbound FutaNL for 2.9.pak'

Welp, that's what i had thought, case closed.

That said, i'm impressed there are neigh no errors in your mod collection.

I feel really dumb now. I removed that mod earlier, but I must have accidentally put it back in when I used a backup zip of my mods, and not noticed that it snuck in there. I swear I checked for it, and somehow it just escaped detection. That's embarrassing. Thank you, though! :3

31 minutes ago, AvokBat said:

Oh hey, I dunno if you appreciate fan art at all or not, but I made an attempt at some pixel art inspired by this mod. I'm probly going to touch it up later and make a few changes here and there, but I thought I'd share it. Hope you like it~ :3

.... wow... This is... Hmm...

I must appreciate that your art is nice, pixely, well done. Yet, i must also say... that from all creatures... You've picked my antithesis... My Nemesis... And yet made a lewd picture of it. I can't say i expected any of that...

Welp. Oops there goes my sanity, mom's spaghetti.

I congratulate thee. It's good work, and by god's i hope its the last i see of a Gleap. Don't take offense to my hatred of them...

21 minutes ago, red3dred said:

.... wow... This is... Hmm...

I must appreciate that your art is nice, pixely, well done. Yet, i must also say... that from all creatures... You've picked my antithesis... My Nemesis... And yet made a lewd picture of it. I can't say i expected any of that...

Welp. Oops there goes my sanity, mom's spaghetti.

I congratulate thee. It's good work, and by god's i hope its the last i see of a Gleap. Don't take offense to my hatred of them...

That was kinda the point, to be honest. Gleaps are one of the most under appreciated and least liked monsters for most people, though this mod managed to make me see them as being cute, and made me even fond of them, so I wanted to make something to sorta capture that. Mostly because of the expressions you gave them with the mod. So I made this to sorta show that even something like the gleap can be r34'd and made more appealing with the right attention. So yeah, I chose the gleap mostly BECAUSE it's so disliked~

But yeah, I totes understand if it's not your cup of tea, I'm not bothered :3

5 minutes ago, AvokBat said:

But yeah, I totes understand if it's not your cup of tea, I'm not bothered :3

Well, you have a point, all things considered. That's kind of the point of my supports, and their art. To make monsters seem more emotive, even if its just in a lustful/playful way. They are funny, silly, or otherwise just something that makes people laugh or be happy. Its not meant to be the "BE ALL END ALL" of monster supports, and i'd even appreciate someone else doing a opposite, more realistic version of the monsters. Variety is nice and i make my content for people to enjoy.

... as much as i hate gleaps, people can enjoy them. And i still made the support in the end of the day, despite despising these creatures from the bottom of my heart. Its a odd way to make people appreciate the monsters more, but its fun, both to draw and apparently to play with, since there have been nearly 100 votes on the mod so far. Its been what, a week since i put the vote up? I guess not even that.

I appreciate people showing their support even if its in a jokingly manner like you did. Its the best way honestly. Nobody's making a fuzz, everyone's just having a giggle at this. And i plan to keep up posting content that is fun for people, so, thanks, even if i'm not scarred for life, the sight of Gleaps will now haunt me forever.

18 minutes ago, Ronnie21093 said:

Looking at the previous comments, I saw that FutaNL causes funny stuff. Will the other Futa mod from the Tweaker's page cause funny stuff as well, or is it safe? I like the idea of this but I also don't wanna lose my dickgirls ?

Nah, the one from Sexbound Tweaker should work (even with monsters), both normal or NL versions. After all, it is meant to be the updated version of NekoLady's version. As for them actually impregnating folks, that's on the tweaker's main mod.

Welp, the votes are in, the poll is closed, and i've been watching as Option 5 sky-rocketed and then Option fought back, Forest and Mutated had a close race, but Mutated won by far.

With that said, oh boi... here we go, next update shall be the Mutated update, featuring a array of wacky creatures that i'll somehow have to finangle into animated positions but we'll get there when we get there...

That said, now that the info in, and the species of monsters are on the table, anyone's got any gender-limitations in mind? The monsters of course can all be able to have both genders, but the possibility that a species is better off with only one is still a option. What i'm saying is, if anyone's got any ideas on monsters that should only have one gender, speak up!

25 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Welp, the votes are in, the poll is closed, and i've been watching as Option 5 sky-rocketed and then Option fought back, Forest and Mutated had a close race, but Mutated won by far.

With that said, oh boi... here we go, next update shall be the Mutated update, featuring a array of wacky creatures that i'll somehow have to finangle into animated positions but we'll get there when we get there...

That said, now that the info in, and the species of monsters are on the table, anyone's got any gender-limitations in mind? The monsters of course can all be able to have both genders, but the possibility that a species is better off with only one is still a option. What i'm saying is, if anyone's got any ideas on monsters that should only have one gender, speak up!

The only one I can think of that should be gender limited is the paratail. it should liekly be "male" only, and probly use its tail for its animations. Maybe you can still hump it, but not impregnate it the way you can with other monsters. perhaps due to its volatile nature, or its weirder-than-average alien biology.
The same could be applied for the scandroid as well if you feel it fits.

If you like, i could offer a few ideas/suggestions for how some of the various animations for the monsters could work (what poses they could use, and how they would look in the submissive/dominant pose)

1 hour ago, AvokBat said:

The only one I can think of that should be gender limited is the paratail. it should liekly be "male" only, and probly use its tail for its animations. Maybe you can still hump it, but not impregnate it the way you can with other monsters. perhaps due to its volatile nature, or its weirder-than-average alien biology.
The same could be applied for the scandroid as well if you feel it fits.

If you like, i could offer a few ideas/suggestions for how some of the various animations for the monsters could work (what poses they could use, and how they would look in the submissive/dominant pose)

Always open to ideas and suggestions, those are always welcome! That said, finangling their sprites to fit is a bit more complicated than just coming up with the idea of how its going to work. For most monsters (Quadrupeds/blobs) its one thing, while others (Biped/non-humanoid) its something else entirely, but trying to keep with the base sprites to do it all.

1 hour ago, red3dred said:

Always open to ideas and suggestions, those are always welcome! That said, finangling their sprites to fit is a bit more complicated than just coming up with the idea of how its going to work. For most monsters (Quadrupeds/blobs) its one thing, while others (Biped/non-humanoid) its something else entirely, but trying to keep with the base sprites to do it all.

Well yeah, I figured that may be the case. But I figured it might also help to toss out a few ideas as well. Since it could spark some "huh, I never thought of that. I wonder if that'd work" moments~
Rather than flood you with ideas for all the monsters in one big mega-post, I'll toss out my thoughts on the first 4. If you like what I have to offer, I'll make a second post with ideas for the remaining 4 in a second post

I'll also toss out ideas for what their bits could look like. Detail is pretty limited due to the sprite size, so I don't know if the ideas will be helpful, but take it for what you will

So that being said, here's some ideas I have for the various monsters. Also for reference, when I say "dominant" or "submissive" in each pose, it refers to the role the player takes. So "doggy submissive" would have the player on their hands and knees.

=Oculob=
Anatomy: The males simply grow a large, gooey penis from the base. The females may have a visible cleft to show "lips" being exposed below their lower goo, or they may have no visual change.
-Standing Dominant- You hold the oculob and thrust into it, much like other round monsters like the gleap and nutmidge. Perhaps give it a few lose splatters or drips on each inward thrust to help show that it's basically just a lump of goo. Perhaps more so if it's male, since it has that extra floppy bit
-Standing Submissive- The blob thrusts into the player from behind. To make up the height difference, perhaps it stretches its body upward to match its height with the player. That, or it latches on to the player from behind. Perhaps there could be some extra pixels on the hips to show it engulfing the player's body to some extent for support?
-Doggy Dominant- The oculob splats forward on the ground. For added (comedic) effect, its eye could bounce up and down like crazy with each thrust
-Doggy Submissive- Much like the standing pose, the oculob could either stretch to match the player's height (though it wouldn't need to stretch much with the player on all fours) or it could glob onto their rear and wibble its entire body to thrust
-Missionary Dominant- Likely the same as Doggy, but with a few tweaks. Perhaps in this version the eye doesn't wobble around so much, for people who dislike that animation
-Missionary Submissive- Similar to the other two, but with the player on their back
-Ride Dominant- The player lays back while the oculob bounces and wibbles on the player's cock (they can't all be exciting!)
Ride Submissive- The player rides the oculob's cock. Perhaps the oculob is squished beneath the player and looks flattened and somewhat perturbed in this pose
-Butterfly Dominant- Similar to the standing animation, where the player thrusts into the globbed-up oculob and sends bits of it splattering with each thrust. Maybe in this pose its gender specific bits are more exposed
-Butterfly Submissive- This one may be a bit trickier, but possibly the oculob lifts the player up with goo tentacles, holds their legs apart, and penetrates them. Perhaps some inspiration could be borrowed from the same pose in the globaura sexbound mod.

=Paratail=
Anatomy: Paratails have alien anatomy, and no gender (though they count as male for sexbound). They use their tail as a penetration tool. When they orgasm, they look close to exploding... which could be quite unnerving!

-Standing Dominant- The paratail coils its tail into a spiral and the player thrusts into the coil like a fleshlight while holding the paratail
-Standing Submissive- The Paratail floats behind the player while thrusting their tail into them. Most of the paratail's body doesn't move much during this, just their tail
-Butterfly Dominant- Much like standing dominant
-Butterfly Submissive- The paratail lifts the player up and uses its tail to thrust into the player from below, while the player leans back against the balloon-like alien

=Scaveran=
Anatomy: Male scaveran have a big, reddish pink cone-like penis. The females have a similarly colored cloaca (though it likely wouldn't be visible on the sprite).
-Doggy Dominant- The scaveran flops forward with its face on the ground, and the player thrusts into it from behind
-Doggy Submissive- The scaveran mounts the player and thrusts into them roughly
-Missionary Domiant- The scaveran lays on its back. rather than flopping face first. For male scaveran, this would fully expose its penis, which would flop around during the animation, giving players who enjoy such a sight some eye candy
-Missionary Submissive- Similar to Doggy Submissive, but with the player on their back
-Ride Dominant- The scaveran straddles the player, and rocks its hips up and down to ride the player's cock, completely dwarfing the player under its size, no doubt
-Ride Submissive- The scaveran lays on its back and the player climbs ontop of it to ride its shaft (this would likely need some heavy animation offsets for the player's sprite, though. I'm not sure how much sexbound supports that.
-Blowjob Dominant- The scaveran opens its mouth wide and puts its beak against the player's body, giving the player a blowjob with its exposed throat
-Blowjob Submissive- The scaveran sits up to expose its shaft, while the player kneels down below it to suck it off

=Petricub=
Anatomy: Males have a reddish canine-like penis, similar in color to their tongue. Females have a vagina of a similar color.
-Standing Dominant- The player holds the petricub and thrusts into it from behind, while it pants happily with a pleased expression
-Standing Submissive- The petricub holds onto the player's hips for dear life and thrusts into them from behind
-Doggy Dominant- The petricub lifts its "tail" and the player thrusts into it from behind
-Doggy Submissive- The petricub mounts the player and thrusts into them while the player is on all fours
-Missionary Dominant- Similar to Doggy Dominant but perhaps with a different expression on the petricub's face
-Missionary Submissive- Similar to Doggy Submissive but with the player on their back
-Ride Dominant- The player lays on their back while the petricub bounces on their cock. Due to the goofy nature of this creature, it probly bounces way too high/eagerly, and has a doofy sex face all the while
-Ride Submissive- The petricub lays on its back while the player rides its shaft. Due to its body shape, it would likely be in a semi-sitting position with its head somewhat raised. Alternatively, it could be flopped flat with its head looking upward, and perhaps an exaggerated "X_X" like expression on its face
-Blowjob Dominant- The petricub licks and sucks at the player's cock
-Blowjob Submissive- The petricub sits up/leans back to expose its penis, and the player kneels down to suck on it

Let me know what you think!~ :3

3 hours ago, red3dred said:

Really can't think of any that should be restricted to either or. Even robots could have different hardware slotted, or if presumed none, at least it just determine which role they take.
Same is kinda true with say, peblit, I can't imagine much more than getting it to rub you off, or grinding its head. The only real issue I see is Apex mutants, since they all have the male base model. So unless you wanted to pull a moontant and make them able to pull from multiple parts, they'd either be all male or just have a jarring transition when they suddenly grow tits.

For the paratail specifically, since it was brought up, ideas include tailjob (male player), tail fuck (female player), simply fucking them like most blob creatures can be used so far, and maybe noticeably cum bloating them when you knock them up. There's probably so fun ideas that second, explosive skin allows in that regard.

57 minutes ago, Zaroth_0 said:

Really can't think of any that should be restricted to either or. Even robots could have different hardware slotted, or if presumed none, at least it just determine which role they take.
Same is kinda true with say, peblit, I can't imagine much more than getting it to rub you off, or grinding its head. The only real issue I see is Apex mutants, since they all have the male base model. So unless you wanted to pull a moontant and make them able to pull from multiple parts, they'd either be all male or just have a jarring transition when they suddenly grow tits.

For the paratail specifically, since it was brought up, ideas include tailjob (male player), tail fuck (female player), simply fucking them like most blob creatures can be used so far, and maybe noticeably cum bloating them when you knock them up. There's probably so fun ideas that second, explosive skin allows in that regard.

Well, two things to note here:

Animations don't change based on the other actor's gender, which is a shame. If that was easily doable, things like masturbation (Single actor animations) and much more would be possible, so that's not a option; animations have to be made with both genders in mind (As much as possible).

As for point two: Monsters with randomized parts, the API currently doesn't recognize the parts and make them relevant in the animations, which is why Randomly Generated monsters are a chore, something i've been working on figuring out myself. Not easy to write scripts for the API!

That said, the paratail ideas are interesting, and what i was looking for. Nice ones.

1 hour ago, AvokBat said:

=Oculob=

Anatomy: The males simply grow a large, gooey penis from the base. The females may have a visible cleft to show "lips" being exposed below their lower goo, or they may have no visual change.

-Standing Dominant-/-Standing Submissive-
-Doggy Dominant-/-Doggy Submissive-
-Missionary Dominant-/-Missionary Submissive-

-Butterfly Dominant-/-Butterfly Submissive-

-Ride Dominant *- The player lays back while the oculob bounces and wibbles on the player's cock (they can't all be exciting!)
Ride Submissive- The player rides the oculob's cock. Perhaps the oculob is squished beneath the player and looks flattened and somewhat perturbed in this pose

=Paratail=
Anatomy: Paratails have alien anatomy, and no gender (though they count as male for sexbound). They use their tail as a penetration tool. When they orgasm, they look close to exploding... which could be quite unnerving!

-Butterfly Dominant-/-Butterfly Submissive-

=Scaveran=
Anatomy: Male scaveran have a big, reddish pink cone-like penis. The females have a similarly colored cloaca (though it likely wouldn't be visible on the sprite).

-Missionary Domiant-/-Missionary Submissive-
-Ride Dominant-/-Ride Submissive- The scaveran lays on its back and the player climbs ontop of it to ride its shaft (this would likely need some heavy animation offsets for the player's sprite, though. I'm not sure how much sexbound supports that). **
-Blowjob Dominant- The scaveran opens its mouth wide and puts its beak against the player's body, giving the player a blowjob with its exposed throat
-Blowjob Submissive- The scaveran sits up to expose its shaft, while the player kneels down below it to suck it off ***

=Petricub=
Anatomy: Males have a reddish canine-like penis, similar in color to their tongue. Females have a vagina of a similar color.

-Missionary Dominant-/-Missionary Submissive-
-Ride Dominant-/-Ride Submissive-
-Blowjob Dominant-/-Blowjob Submissive- The petricub sits up/leans back to expose its penis, and the player kneels down to suck on it ****

Let me know what you think!~ :3

So, quick fire, long message, lets put the main points first:
As mentioned before, one-sided animations (*) are not a option-- either we lock the monster to always be Actor 1 (Dom) or it doesn't get locked at all, we can't lock a position to only be available for 1 set of actors (Part of the reason i am proposing a actor-and-animation count rework for Locuturus).
** - This falls in the previous issue: Animation file is rigid, off-sets for a single actor aren't easy, but doable... though, is it worth the trouble to setup, only for 1 animation with 1 monster? We will see.
*** - Not sure about this one chief... I don't think that's physics and stuff works

**** - Same as above. These creatures would probably take a ton of work to just "extend" upwards like that, Fellatio is a rare position among monsters because of that-- and until the Sexbound API 2.14 comes, the back-arm layer will not be usable as intended.

As for the rest, for the most part, these are nice ideas, though leave the tiny details and silly things for when the support is being made-- i don't think of what i'm making beforehand, i just make it and it ends up silly... Its a gift i suppose, not exactly something i plan. That said, these aren't bad ones.

So, a few details to take into consideration when suggesting things there; and more over, Try not to cause this:
image.png.6cecd58255fb02eef73ea0611894de58.png

As in, let's not stretch the poor creatures too thin.

9 hours ago, red3dred said:

As mentioned before, one-sided animations (*) are not a option-- either we lock the monster to always be Actor 1 (Dom) or it doesn't get locked at all, we can't lock a position to only be available for 1 set of actors (Part of the reason i am proposing a actor-and-animation count rework for Locuturus).

The ride position for the oculob had a submissive suggestion as well, I just forgot to put a dash before the submissive one~

As for the rest of the critique, I can totally get where you're coming from on them. Especially the oral one. The only reason I suggested them at all was because oral is such a rare position with monsters, so it'd be nice to find some ways to work it in when possible. Though I do realize that's a pretty arduous task.

As for not stretching a creature too thin, I can understand that as well, especially from your perspective as you're the one doing the sprite work for all these things. Though I'd love to see as much animation support for various critters as reasonably possible, so if anyone has a favored species or pet, they can engage in a wider variety of devious acts that would make Bacchus blush~
That said, I never expected you to take ALL the ideas I tossed out. I just wanted to suggest any and all poses that I thought might work with said creature, to -as I put it earlier- spark a "oh, I wonder if that's work. let me try that" moment~

Though since the ideas seem like they were well received overall post my suggestions/ideas for the remaining 4 in a separate post, with the things you said in mind~ :3

26 minutes ago, AvokBat said:

The ride position for the oculob had a submissive suggestion as well, I just forgot to put a dash before the submissive one~

As for the rest of the critique, I can totally get where you're coming from on them. Especially the oral one. The only reason I suggested them at all was because oral is such a rare position with monsters, so it'd be nice to find some ways to work it in when possible. Though I do realize that's a pretty arduous task.

As for not stretching a creature too thin, I can understand that as well, especially from your perspective as you're the one doing the sprite work for all these things. Though I'd love to see as much animation support for various critters as reasonably possible, so if anyone has a favored species or pet, they can engage in a wider variety of devious acts that would make Bacchus blush~
That said, I never expected you to take ALL the ideas I tossed out. I just wanted to suggest any and all poses that I thought might work with said creature, to -as I put it earlier- spark a "oh, I wonder if that's work. let me try that" moment~

Though since the ideas seem like they were well received overall post my suggestions/ideas for the remaining 4 in a separate post, with the things you said in mind~ :3

Oop. Didn't notice the otehr part of the position text, my bad. Everything was formatted so nicely i missed the one out-of-style text as not its own thing.

As for the rest, lemme exemplify. The Snaunt, for instance, for actor 1 fellatio, i have a lot of trouble getting it to look proper. That was a very long stretch on my part, but i did the same for standing... Thankfully the creature had small wings i used to justify its "Weight distribution" so to speak, but otherwise, i'd rather avoid "floating sex" as that just reeks of poor quality for me. I maybe making joke-tier supports for some of the monsters, but i'd like to show at least a bit of quality. That said, i'm not saying i can't do it either. Snaunt being the prime example... if you've told me how i'd work with the Snaunt before i started, i'd probably throw a "No way" out.

As for "taking all the suggestions", so long as someone isn't pushing their ideas and being a real fly in my room, i'm fine with suggesting whatever you want, as impossible as it may be. There's nothing wrong with hoping for the best, and expecting the impossible, just don't be too disappointed i didn't managed to cram all the monster lewds into all the monsters...

So, go ahead, will be awaiting to see what you come up with.

8 hours ago, red3dred said:

so long as someone isn't pushing their ideas and being a real fly in my room, i'm fine with suggesting whatever you want, as impossible as it may be. There's nothing wrong with hoping for the best, and expecting the impossible, just don't be too disappointed i didn't managed to cram all the monster lewds into all the monsters...

Yeah, that was never my intent. I just want to help contribute to the mod in my own little way. But at the end of the day it's your mod, and you make the final call on what happens and what goes where. I'm honestly just glad to see someone doing this mod at all, because we've been sorely needing such a thing ever since the support for creature animations was added to sexbound~

So, without further delay, I'll toss out my remaining suggestions/ideas for the other 4 monsters~

=Scandroid=
Anatomy: As a robot, the scandroid has no gender (though it counts as male for sexbound reasons). It has no sex organs, though it does have a variety of tools designed to "probe" organisms and gather no doubt invaluable data. The most prominent of which is a large, glowing blue dildo-like probe on the end of a mechanical arm that extends from its underside. In submissive poses, however, it swaps this probe out for a cockmilker attachment to gather "samples".
-Standing Dominant- The player holds the scandroid, who's legs are retracted, and replaced with a cockmilking device (possibly translucent?), which the player thrusts into. Possibly during orgasm, a tube of some sort at the back of the cockmilker fills with cum to show that the scandroid is actively taking samples.
-Standing Submissive- The scandroid grabs the player with its legs, and probes them with its blue dildo-like device from behind. Perhaps during orgasm it lets off sparks, hinting at some form of electro-stimulation, or at the very least, the droid being worked to its limit
-Doggy Dominant- The scandroid uses its legs to brace itself on the ground, while raising itself so that its cockmilker is at the player's groin height, while the player thrusts into it from behind
-Doggy Submissive- The player gets on their hands and knees while the scandroid probes them from behind. Possibly putting its front legs on the players hips, and back legs on the ground, to tilt itself at a backward leaning diagonal angle, exposing its probe further
-Missionary Dominant- Similar to doggy dominant, but perhaps the scandroid is on its back, and looks more incapacitated. As though its research got a bit out of hand. Perhaps it has some warning lights flashing?
-Missionary Submissive- Similar to Doggy Submissive, but perhaps the scandroid is more level with the ground
-Butterfly Dominant- Similar to Standing Dominant. Perhaps with a similar "research got out of hand" theme to missionary dominant, with the scandroid seeming more helpless and flashing warning lights
-Butterfly Submissive- The scandroid grabs the player in its mechanical arms, hoisting them into the air and thrusting its probe into them from below

=Skimbus=
Anatomy: Male skimbus have a large, somewhat equine-like penis that appears red in color (similar to their "angry" pallet), while female skimbus have a similarly colored vagina and anus, that may or may not be visible underneath their unusually shaped bodies. During orgasm, a skimbus is likely to take on the same red hue it has when charging, due to increased... sensations overwhelming it.
-Standing Dominant- The skimbus' tail is raised high against the player's chest, while the player thrusts into them from behind. Their arms likely dangle and flop around in this pose
-Standing Submissive- The Skimbus grabs the player and violently rams into them from behind, using its lower body like a whip to add to the force of each thrust
-Doggy Dominant- The Skimbus puts its hands on the ground and raises its lower body/tail while the player thrusts into it. Likely it looks more uncomfortable in this position, due to their usual tendency to float
-Doggy Submissive- Similar to Standing Submissive, but with the player on their hands and knees.
-Missionary Dominant- Similar to Doggy Dominant. Maybe the skimbus has a different expression in this one. Perhaps looking more (or less) pleased
-Missionary Submissive- Similar to Doggy Submissive, but perhaps with the skimbus looking more angry/dominant/pleased with itself, as it has the player pinned below it
-Ride Dominant- The skimbus bounces its lower body over the player's cock, while its upper body holds on to the player's torso and doesn't move much by comparison
-Ride Submissive- The skimbus lays on its back and the player rides it. Likely the skimbus has a disgruntled expression, more so than its other ground-pinned poses, since it's literally being squished into the earth
-Butterfly Dominant- Similar to Standing Dominant. Maybe with the skimbus' body more upright and less floppy
-Butterfly Submissive- The sklimbus grabs the player with its arms and angrly rams into them from below with the full force its wispy lower body can muster
-Oral Dominant- The skimbus floats in front of the player's groin and sucks on their cock. (Basic as can be)
-Oral Submissive- The Skimbus floats high enough for the player to suck on its surprisingly large penis

=Smoglin=
Anatomy: Smoglins have a large, firey orange penis that's reptilian in shape (tapered tip, smooth). The females have a similarly colored cloaca. During orgasm, it may emit puffs of smoke (though likely it wouldn't actually puff up its body the way it does during its smog attack)
-Doggy Dominant- The smoglin lifts its tail while the player thrusts into it from behind. Male smoglins would likely have a visible, bouncing penis under them during this animation.
-Doggy Submissive- The smoglin mounts the player from behind and thrusts into them much like a canine would.
-Missionary Dominant- The smoglin lays on its back, with its front legs folded against itself, and its head raised to look at the player, while the player thrusts into it. Much like the Doggy Dominant pose, male smoglins would likely have a visible/bouncing erection in this pose
-Missionary Submissive- Similar to Doggy Submissive, but the smoglin likely has a more crouched/balled-up pose to look like its grabbing on to the player more tightly/lowering itself to make up the height difference
-Ride Dominant- The smoglin lays on the player's chest and bounces its lower body to ride the player's shaft. Likely its upper body doesn't move much by comparison
-Ride Submissive- The smoglin lays on its back (much like in missionary-dominant- while the player straddles its lap and rides its shaft.
-Blowjob Dominant- The smoglin lowers its head to suck on the players cock
-Blowjob Submissive- The smoglin lifts one of its back legs to expose its erection, and the player kneels down to suck on it

=Voltip=
Anatomy: Male voltips have a bright cyan penis, similar in some ways to the scandroid's probe. Females have a similarly colored vagina and anus. Their genitals are likely electrically charged, and may emit sparks during sex. (since the voltip lacks much of an obvious face at first, it may be worth using its alternate eye expressions more liberally than with other monsters, to help give it more personality)
-Standing Dominant- The player grabs the voltip and thrusts into it from behind, similarly to most other small monsters.
-Standing Submissive- The voltip mounts the player and thrusts into them from behind. For added effect, perhaps it kicks its back legs wildly all the while, as though it's trying desperately to keep from falling
-Doggy Dominant- The voltip falls forward, the weight of its triangular head bringing its ass in the air, while the player thrusts into it from behind. It likely looks surprised or displeased at the situation
-Doggy Submissive- The voltip humps the player from behind, doing its very best!
-Missionary Dominant- Similar to Doggy Dominat, but perhaps the voltip has a different expression
-Missionary Submissive- Similar to Doggy Submissive, but maybe the voltip has a determined expression on its face.
-Ride Dominant- The voltip bounces itself up and down over the player's cock excitedly, liekly emitting sparks as it does so
-Ride Submissive- The voltip lays on its back as best as it can while the player rides it. Alternatively, the player grinds itself on the voltip's triangular head while the voltip looks confused

And that's it for the final four. Lemme know what you think of those :3

I want to bring attention to a bug I noticed, if you capture one of the supported monsters and then put them in a healing station it could change their gender. It's not that bad as you can just keep rehealing until they're your prefered gender or just give them a health 3/healing 3 collar (or a modded immortal collar to remove the need to heal them at all) but I thought I'd bring attention to it regardless.

1 hour ago, ThatOneAnon said:

I want to bring attention to a bug I noticed, if you capture one of the supported monsters and then put them in a healing station it could change their gender. It's not that bad as you can just keep rehealing until they're your prefered gender or just give them a health 3/healing 3 collar (or a modded immortal collar to remove the need to heal them at all) but I thought I'd bring attention to it regardless.

Yep, knew of that bug. Decided to "Keep it as a feature" though, because a gender re-roller is handy! Mainly if, let's say, a monster support gets updated and it gets both genders enabled.

6 hours ago, AvokBat said:

Dunno if you're interested, but I made some more pixel art inspired by the mod. This time something better than a gleap. Figured since Mutated won, I'd make this to celebrate the occasion~

That's a nice one, much less troubling than previous.