SkyUI MCM for 1143 mods sorted

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Created a little patch for SkyUI SE SSEEDED from this post and MCM Recorder version 1.0.7.

During my quick test I was able to import my recorded MCM instructions with no problems and record some that looked fine too. But more testing is required.

Please use it only with the specified versions of SkyUI SE SSEEDED and MCM Recorder as there is a high chance of patch breaking stuff when one of these tools gets updated.

Make sure this patch overwrites files of both SkyUI SE SSEEDED and MCM Recorder.

SkyUI SE SSEEDED - MCM Recorder Patch 1.0.0.zip

On 3/23/2022 at 2:59 PM, DoubleCheeseburger said:

Created a little patch for SkyUI SE SSEEDED from this post and MCM Recorder version 1.0.7.

During my quick test I was able to import my recorded MCM instructions with no problems and record some that looked fine too. But more testing is required.

Please use it only with the specified versions of SkyUI SE SSEEDED and MCM Recorder as there is a high chance of patch breaking stuff when one of these tools gets updated.

Make sure this patch overwrites files of both SkyUI SE SSEEDED and MCM Recorder.

SkyUI SE SSEEDED - MCM Recorder Patch 1.0.0.zip 17.93 kB · 3 downloads

You're a hero I just checked back to see if there was a response to this

• 1 year later...